Enovate Medical Employee Reviews

Up and coming company leading the way.
Field Technician (Current Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNJune 25, 2015
Great company that has expanded in the last five years to great events. Excellent people and team environment. Hardest part of the job is for Field Techs. Lots of travel all over the country and living in hotels and out of a suit case. Working some times after hours on your own time.
Pros
great team to work with.
Cons
Field Techs lots of traveling, some long hours, and paper work after hours.
rough environment for the meek
engineering (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, tnMay 25, 2015
Worked there for a long period of time. Current environment very similar to past except is owned by a investment bank. Would I work there again, yes. Many old friends that are like family. My ratings based off old Stinger medical mgmt performance and effectiveness
Pros
different every day...not cookie cutter work
Cons
crazy work at times
Good Job
Machinist/lead (Current Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNMay 15, 2015
huge work loads and expect more in less times. sometimes you get rushed to much to get parts out but i always make sure they are good
Great working atmosphere and fast paced company.
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Canton, MIMarch 31, 2015
A typical day at Enovate was fast paced but productive, It got hectic sometimes but overall, it was very manageable. I learned a lot about computers and the process of looking up Inventory in a fast paced company. Management was like most companies, when everything is going good production is at it's highest level but when bad, that's when the hectic comes into play, when production or inventory mistakes happen and slows down production, for the most part, we maintained a good working atmosphere. I worked in the Inventory department. Our team was very busy because we supplied the line. Very team oriented and close nit group. We supported each other to make sure the line never stop production. There were very little hard parts to this job except maybe, being a new employee in a fast paced environment and trying to learn on the go, they gave you time to learn the job though. I really enjoyed the company luncheons, it gave us a opportunity to get to know the owner and our management team.
Pros
Chritmas bonuses
Cons
Company didn't last, moved to Tennesse
Safety Not First
Power Coat Painter (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNMarch 29, 2015
Not a very safe place to work.Management more concern about the product then it employee well being.... Enovate seem to cover up employee injuries a lot and get away with it. To get Government Grants. Sometime i don't really think the CEO know who he really have working for him.
Pros
Working with the young folk helping them learn the way of the work force and life
Cons
Company not a safe place to work
Has a popcorn mechine
Quality Assurance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNFebruary 12, 2015
Under a merger orders change daily do not want to say more fast paced lots of turn over Christmas Turkey weekend work should not say more
Pros
christmas turkey
Cons
work weekends
Warehouse Associate/ Assembly Associate (Former Employee) –  Canton, MINovember 30, 2014
Work day was fun at times.
Learned more about power tools, blueprints etc..
Loved management
Excellent co-workers
Heavy lifting
Luncheons
Pros
employee bonding
Cons
relocation
Poor
Line Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Canton, MIAugust 6, 2014
Management was good, Organizational skills Horrible Purchasing constantly running out of inventory, Production Line was great when you had parts, End of the month a nightmare never any chance of moving up unless someone was fired or quit, yearly reviews were a joke.
Pros
my boss and the owner was a nice guy.
Cons
yearly reviews, treatment, management
Poor Management
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Canton, MIAugust 4, 2014
Unfair favoritism not rewarded for long hours and hard work
Cons
everything
Very relaxed work environment.
Production Lead (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNMay 1, 2014
I definitely enjoyed working here but there was a lot of politics involved that could have been avoided.
Difficult place to work with a lack of communication
Machine Shop Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Canton, MIApril 30, 2014
I learned a significant amount during my time here. The problem was that there was little to no accountability for one's mistakes and the lack of departmental communication created a sense of chaos at times. Everyday it felt like you were flying by the seat of your pants scrambling to get the product out the door to the customers
Fun, Intense Wok
Customer Service Assembly (Current Employee) –  Canton, MIApril 28, 2014
Was a good going job, till the merge with Tennesse.
Was able to learn new areas and grow in skills, and knowledge
Product work place
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Canton, MIApril 7, 2014
A lot of emails and phone calls back and forth with customers. I learned many great organizational and sales techniques. The management is very helpful.
Pros
co-workers are fun and hard working
Cons
sometimes there is a lack of communication between departments.
Decent people to work with, challenging products.
Customer Advocate Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNAugust 13, 2013
Stinger Medical/Enovate Medical is a manufacturer of medical workstations which has grown progressively in the market through a great deal of hard work and dedication from their staff. They have future plans to continue growing the business through technology which does offer daily challenges and opportunities.