Enovate Medical

Enovate Medical Employee Reviews

Great working atmosphere and fast paced company.
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee), Canton, MIMarch 31, 2015
Pros: Chritmas bonuses
Cons: Company didn't last, moved to Tennesse
A typical day at Enovate was fast paced but productive, It got hectic sometimes but overall, it was very manageable. I learned a lot about computers and the process of looking up Inventory in a fast paced company. Management was like most companies, when everything is going good production is at it's highest level but when bad, that's when the hectic comes into play, when production or inventory mistakes happen and slows down production, for the most part, we maintained a good working atmosphere. I worked in the Inventory department. Our team was very busy because we supplied the line. Very team oriented and close nit group. We supported each other to make sure the line never stop production. There were very little hard parts to this job except maybe, being a new employee in a fast paced environment and trying to learn on the go, they gave you time to learn the job though. I really enjoyed the company luncheons, it gave us a opportunity to get to know the owner and our management team.
Safety Not First
Power Coat Painter (Former Employee), Murfreesboro, TNMarch 29, 2015
Pros: Working with the young folk helping them learn the way of the work force and life
Cons: Company not a safe place to work
Not a very safe place to work.Management more concern about the product then it employee well being.... Enovate seem to cover up employee injuries a lot and get away with it. To get Government Grants. Sometime i don't really think the CEO know who he really have working for him.
Has a popcorn mechine
Quality Assurance Supervisor (Former Employee), Murfreesboro, TNFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: christmas turkey
Cons: work weekends
Under a merger orders change daily do not want to say more fast paced lots of turn over Christmas Turkey weekend work should not say more
Warehouse Associate/ Assembly Associate (Former Employee), Canton, MINovember 30, 2014
Pros: employee bonding
Cons: relocation
Work day was fun at times.
Learned more about power tools, blueprints etc..
Loved management
Excellent co-workers
Heavy lifting
Luncheons
Poor
Line Supervisor (Current Employee), Canton, MIAugust 6, 2014
Pros: my boss and the owner was a nice guy.
Cons: yearly reviews, treatment, management
Management was good, Organizational skills Horrible Purchasing constantly running out of inventory, Production Line was great when you had parts, End of the month a nightmare never any chance of moving up unless someone was fired or quit, yearly reviews were a joke.
Poor Management
Production Associate (Former Employee), Canton, MIAugust 4, 2014
Cons: everything
Unfair favoritism not rewarded for long hours and hard work
Very relaxed work environment.
Production Lead (Former Employee), Murfreesboro, TNMay 1, 2014
I definitely enjoyed working here but there was a lot of politics involved that could have been avoided.
Difficult place to work with a lack of communication
Machine Shop Supervisor (Current Employee), Canton, MIApril 30, 2014
I learned a significant amount during my time here. The problem was that there was little to no accountability for one's mistakes and the lack of departmental communication created a sense of chaos at times. Everyday it felt like you were flying by the seat of your pants scrambling to get the product out the door to the customers
Fun, Intense Wok
Customer Service Assembly (Current Employee), Canton, MIApril 28, 2014
Was a good going job, till the merge with Tennesse.
Was able to learn new areas and grow in skills, and knowledge
Product work place
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee), Canton, MIApril 7, 2014
Pros: co-workers are fun and hard working
Cons: sometimes there is a lack of communication between departments.
A lot of emails and phone calls back and forth with customers. I learned many great organizational and sales techniques. The management is very helpful.
Decent people to work with, challenging products.
Customer Advocate Project Manager (Current Employee), Murfreesboro, TNAugust 13, 2013
Stinger Medical/Enovate Medical is a manufacturer of medical workstations which has grown progressively in the market through a great deal of hard work and dedication from their staff. They have future plans to continue growing the business through technology which does offer daily challenges and opportunities.