Enovate Medical Employee Reviews

Was a good company and tell merge with stinger medical new management didn't care about your experiences there is cared if you lived in Tennessee
Lead installer service tech (Former Employee) –  MurphreesboroNovember 7, 2017
After the merger I did not enjoy working for this company. Before the merger was like working with family everybody knew everybody and everybody work towards one common goal satisfy our customers if you had a product problem out in the field he just called the office talk to the person in charge of production or engineer
Pros
What's a travel
Cons
Away from your family 5 to 7 days a week
Busy travelling Enovate carts and batteries
IT Support Services (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 14, 2017
Management was great never a dull moment new experience and I learned something new. You have to love technology. Healthcare WOW carts great time great teacher.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Travelling
Was A good place to work at 1 time, now it is terrible.
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNAugust 11, 2017
Very under handed and close door. "The Open Door Policy is just a way to find out and cover things up! I have seen people done wrong and bullied for the last 4 years by management. When you reply back you get fired.
Pros
4 day work week
Cons
Management and barely any benefits
Easy job but no room for growth
Technical Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNAugust 2, 2017
I work with great people and I love my hours but there is no growth and not enough money. I do like being on 4 days a week and if you work in the warehouse be prepared because it does not have climate control. Very hot.
Its a great place to work at.
Fabrication Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNJuly 20, 2017
I would have a start up meeting each morning and give the objectives out for the day. I learn how to be a professional in the supervisor role. The management style was to follow the procedures in the employee hand book. The work culture good, everyone very positive about the job. The hardest part of the job is adjust to so many different personalitys. The most enjoyable part of the job is accomplishing your goal each and everyday.
Pros
It was more like a family atmoshere
I would rather not
Director - Software Engineering (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNJune 15, 2017
•Focus on the company and your individual experience while employed there
•Provide details about why you liked or disliked working at the company
•Ensure any facts you include in your review are true and accurate
•All submitted reviews are subject to the terms set forth in our Terms of Service
Work inviroment is fine but when it comes to employees and there suggestions they dont listen or acr like they care .
Factory Worker (Current Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNApril 4, 2017
In overall I like the job and I train others at times the job is easy and the hours are great and overtime if I want it and the bosses some are OK and some are not .
Pros
Hours monday thru thursday 10hr days . Get along with co workers
Cons
Slow work, training with same pay, dont listin to suggestions
If they don't lile you, your gone
Engineering Technician (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNFebruary 4, 2017
I worked in production and at times it was hectic. I later moved up a little but if they get it in for you, your gone. Job was eliminated. Pay wasn't great. Environment hot and cold. No safety concerns. After I was gone, they posted my old job. That's how they work. Not recommended to work there.
Cons
Not the best work environment
Paint Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNNovember 27, 2016
The hours were good. The pay was decent. They lacked on proper training techniques. Sometimes you didn't get the help you needed. The work environment as far as climate control in the workplace was not up to date.
fun work place and great hours
CNC Brake Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNJuly 26, 2016
it was a great job just really no room to grow, I learned so much and had great co workers the hardest part of the job was management changes within the company
Pros
Cool enviorment to work
Cons
horrible managment
Good place to work, laid back environment
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNApril 14, 2016
Loved the job, didnt want to leave, got sick and company policy dictated termination based on points. Very well run from a Corperate level, on hand HR and Exec.s, open door policy throughout. Good schedule, great people, excellent place of employment. I would accept re-employment in a heartbeat.
Pros
long breaks, easy work
Cons
you will get dirty
Compensation extremely low.
Technical Service Intallation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNJuly 10, 2015
Salaried at 35 grand a year for installation. Expected to be poc to custumers. Set up visits for installs. Book your own travel. Coordinate with others who will go with you. Travel on Monday and Friday. Work insane amount of hours Tues-Thurs. Only home on weekends. Then expected to do all of your reports and customer contact during your off time. Zero time for your family. So the amount of time doing their bidding and the money they are willing to pay for it are extremely out of balance. By the time you add up all the hours you spend doing their stuff. You'll be making in the range of 8 to 9 dollars an hour. If your lucky. Find something else to do is my recommendation.
Up and coming company leading the way.
Field Technician (Current Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNJune 25, 2015
Great company that has expanded in the last five years to great events. Excellent people and team environment. Hardest part of the job is for Field Techs. Lots of travel all over the country and living in hotels and out of a suit case. Working some times after hours on your own time.
Pros
great team to work with.
Cons
Field Techs lots of traveling, some long hours, and paper work after hours.
rough environment for the meek
engineering (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, tnMay 25, 2015
Worked there for a long period of time. Current environment very similar to past except is owned by a investment bank. Would I work there again, yes. Many old friends that are like family. My ratings based off old Stinger medical mgmt performance and effectiveness
Pros
different every day...not cookie cutter work
Cons
crazy work at times
Good Job
Machinist/lead (Current Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNMay 15, 2015
huge work loads and expect more in less times. sometimes you get rushed to much to get parts out but i always make sure they are good
Great working atmosphere and fast paced company.
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Canton, MIMarch 31, 2015
A typical day at Enovate was fast paced but productive, It got hectic sometimes but overall, it was very manageable. I learned a lot about computers and the process of looking up Inventory in a fast paced company. Management was like most companies, when everything is going good production is at it's highest level but when bad, that's when the hectic comes into play, when production or inventory mistakes happen and slows down production, for the most part, we maintained a good working atmosphere. I worked in the Inventory department. Our team was very busy because we supplied the line. Very team oriented and close nit group. We supported each other to make sure the line never stop production. There were very little hard parts to this job except maybe, being a new employee in a fast paced environment and trying to learn on the go, they gave you time to learn the job though. I really enjoyed the company luncheons, it gave us a opportunity to get to know the owner and our management team.
Pros
Chritmas bonuses
Cons
Company didn't last, moved to Tennesse
Safety Not First
Power Coat Painter (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNMarch 29, 2015
Not a very safe place to work.Management more concern about the product then it employee well being.... Enovate seem to cover up employee injuries a lot and get away with it. To get Government Grants. Sometime i don't really think the CEO know who he really have working for him.
Pros
Working with the young folk helping them learn the way of the work force and life
Cons
Company not a safe place to work
Has a popcorn mechine
Quality Assurance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNFebruary 12, 2015
Under a merger orders change daily do not want to say more fast paced lots of turn over Christmas Turkey weekend work should not say more
Pros
Christmas Turkey
Cons
Work weekends
Warehouse Associate/ Assembly Associate (Former Employee) –  Canton, MINovember 30, 2014
Work day was fun at times.
Learned more about power tools, blueprints etc..
Loved management
Excellent co-workers
Heavy lifting
Luncheons
Pros
Employee Bonding
Cons
Relocation
Poor
Line Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Canton, MIAugust 6, 2014
Management was good, Organizational skills Horrible Purchasing constantly running out of inventory, Production Line was great when you had parts, End of the month a nightmare never any chance of moving up unless someone was fired or quit, yearly reviews were a joke.
Pros
My boss and the owner was a nice guy.
Cons
Yearly reviews, treatment, Management