Enrollment Management Employee Reviews

Good starter job
Administrative Assistant to the Vice President (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 3, 2017
The work was somewhat repetitive and mindless but nevertheless it allowed me to use my analytical skills to further enhance my ability to solve problems and come up with sound solutions. The benefits are great.
Great
Intern (Former Employee) –  Jamaica, NYSeptember 30, 2015
Fun place to work! The best part of my job was creating campaigns to help improve student retention at the college. We exceeded our goals when students were flocking the office asking to become part of the team.
Fun place to work
Intern (Former Employee) –  Beavercreek, OHSeptember 14, 2015
Enjoyable atmosphere, great work environment, great management, I learned about project management. I also enjoyed filling in for various roles and multitasking on multiple projects and initiatives.
Pros
free lunches, loose structure
Cons
employee overtun
Strong client focus, opportunity for growth!
train and mentor (Current Employee) –  Lenexa, KSAugust 16, 2015
Have a good employee culture, and really push employee's to be their best. However the pay scale is limited, even if you stay for awhile.
Pros
Strong Culture and Work Life Balance.
Cons
Pay scale is limited unless you want to be a line manager.
Fun Workplace, very fulfilling
Andrews Ambassador/ Student Visits Assistant (Current Employee) –  Berrien Springs, MIJuly 14, 2015
Enrollment Management: Student Visits has been a very enjoyable job. It currently is a work study, but had allowed me to strengthen my social skills and organization skills, as well as understand a teamwork setting.
Pros
free lunches, safe atmosphere, fulfilling position to work with others and prospective recruits
Cons
low pay, sporadic hours, not an endgame possibility
Friendly environment
Tele-counselor (Former Employee) –  Lawton, OKJune 24, 2015
Amazing work environment! My boss was a really nice person. Cameron University really cares about its workers even if they are just students.
Fast pace with every day a different challenging opportunity
Director (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 15, 2015
The students contact , walk in, on line, college fairs, orientation and class room instruction keeps me energized.

I enjoyed working across campus with different departments to accomplish my job.
Pros
Diversity of opportunities for interacting with other departments
Cons
Do more with less.
Wonderful climate and culture.
Vice President (Former Employee) –  Muskogee, OKFebruary 24, 2015
A very diverse culture, this position allowed me to utilize my leadership experience while managing 33 employees in the areas of recruiting, admissions,academic advising, financial aid, and marketing. The challenge of recruiting students for a tuition-driven institution was extremely difficult; however it was ironically the most enjoyable part of the job. My team met and exceeded all established goals on an annual basis.
Pros
Opportunity to grow professionally
Cons
The institution fell prey to serious financial difficulties.
Great place to work. Prople were very caring.
Processor (Former Employee) –  St. John's UniversitySeptember 4, 2014
I learned new skills. My co-workers were fantastic teachers. A typical day - We all received work assignments and were requested to work diligently and quickly. Assignments were requested to be completed the same day. I always tried to complete my tasks in a timely fashion.
Everest College
Director of Admissions (Former Employee) –  Bedford ParkJune 25, 2014
The work day started either 8 or 9am and ended when the job was done. The most enjoyable part of the job was leading my team, and helping them meet their personal and professional goals.
Independant consulting service.
President (Current Employee) –  Smithtown, NYMarch 24, 2014
Provided fee based admission and marketing consult services to independent proprietary schools. Conducted remote telephone training for both inbound and outbound calls. Assisted with marketing plan development and implementation including media buys in Print, TV, internet and Direct Mail. Assured lead acquisition to plan.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Evaporating market due to changes in Federal Regulations.
Seasoned Professsional
Vice President (Current Employee) –  NCJanuary 12, 2014
I have significant successful experience in both on-campus enrollment management as well as successful K-12 and Higher Education sales. I have managed teams in both markets. I have managed all marketing activities for each market as well. Finally, I have experience in on-ground, online and hybrid class enrollments
Pros
love student interaction and love mentoring young team and new markets
Cons
multiple starts in a single month
great working environment family atmosphere
Senior Advisor  (Former Employee) –  Decatur, GA May 4, 2013
company going in new direction. Management has a way of getting employees involved with daily activities.
Cons
no job security
Head Lead (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 22, 2013
Good place to work. the pay is not that good but the time goes fast.
Rewarding working with students.
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 4, 2013
There was so much joy in knowing students were receiving the assistance they sought.
An organization going through a great deal of changes.
Course/Grade Information Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Wheeling, West VirginiaSeptember 3, 2012
A typical day of work was usually pretty busy.
I have learned not to be afraid of taking on responsibility.
Management has changed. There is not as much caring about people as there used to be.
Co-workers can come and go but, we all seem to pull it together and help each other.
The hardest part of the job is unreasonable expectations by management and feeling as though the right hand does not know what the left hand is doing.
The enjoyable parts of the job is the friendships you form by working together toward a common goal.
Pros
holidays and caring co-workers, community atmosphere.
Cons
salary, job security.
Productive workplace
SENIOR OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR (Current Employee) –  Lawrenceville, VAJune 26, 2012
As a Senior Office Administrator in Enrollment Management I was always busy meeting perspective students in person and through phone conversations. My main goal was to ensure the student had a smooth transition into college with a clear understanding of the admission process.

My co-workers are teamplayers. Always willing to get the job done.
Pros
mentoring students
Cons
long work hours