ENSAFE Employee Reviews

Foolish Management & HR
Health and Safety Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Wethersfield, CTJuly 14, 2016
Upon my initial employment with Ensafe, I was afforded only one day of on-boarding prior to being catapulted into the field. It was made very clear to me that I was hired simply to fill an on-site seat so Ensafe could continue to bill their customer and had no consideration for new employee orientation. In the unfortunate event you should need the support of HR, don't expect much help. They were nearly a month late getting my paycheck to me as well as my expense reports and reacted with complete indifference when I attempted to inquire about the issue, among others. In a conversation with one of the Company's principals, he made a derogatory statement regarding the size of my genitals and insulted my intelligence. In this position (Hartford Office) you will receive absolutely no support in your position what-so-ever. There is no on-site HR or management should you have any questions. The job looks nice and the people seem friendly, but once you come on-board, it's a completely different story. Think twice before applying. Don't waste your time.
Overall great company, very good first job in EHS.
Health & Safety Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYFebruary 25, 2016
Overall great company, very good first job in EHS. Must be willing to travel 50% - 80% of time. Management and co-workers are exceptional. Provides many opportunities to gain experience in different fields of EHS and Safety.
Productive and fun place to work
GIS/CAD Technician (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJuly 9, 2014
Typically my day would begin with field work (GPS surveying) in the mornings and end with processing and/or mapping data acquired in the afternoons.
Pros
opportunity to work in the field and the office
Cons
job security
Productive and fun place to work at.
Admin (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 16, 2012
Management is nice. Hardest part is dealing with different personalities.
Pros
bonus and 4 extra vacation days to use in december.
Cons
healthcare.
Great Environmental Consultants
Internship (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 11, 2014
Knowledgeable employees always willing to help one another out.

4.2