WORKERS’ COMPENSATION/SAFETY RESOURCE
Ensign Services, Inc. seeks a focused and energetic Workers’ Compensation/Safety Resource to manage our organization’s workers’ compensation and occupational injury programs. The ideal candidate will be a fearless professional who can supervise programs in multiple states, manage relationships with insurers and claims administrators, provide safety education to employees and reduce overall claim costs.
About the Company
Ensign Services, Inc. is the most progressive company in the exploding healthcare services field today. EFSI currently serves 110 long-term care facilities in the Western United States, and is expanding. These facilities are supported by EFSI’s “Service Center,” a world-class service team that provides clinical, legal, HR, accounting, compliance, IT, construction and facilities management, and other resources necessary to allow on-site leaders to focus squarely on day-to-day business issues in their individual facilities.
- Stay informed of changes in workplace safety laws and regulations
- Maintain and continuously improve workplace injury policies, processes and infrastructure
- Track and trend claims and claims administration costs for reporting and education purposes
- Partner with facility managers, claims administrators and adjustors to achieve best possible case outcomes
- Advise and educate facility managers and injured employees regarding transitional duty
- Provide workplace safety education programs
- Manage third party claims administrators and adjustors
- Oversee OSHA injury tracking
- Respond to government agency requests for information and claim documentation
- Be proactive in managing risk relating to workplace injuries
- Travel required approximately 75% of the time
- 5+ years occupational injury claims administration in a medium to large corporate environment or in the employ of a claims administration provider, with expertise in day-to-day claims management
- Substantial expertise in state and federal workplace safety laws and best practices
- A highly organized and detail-oriented professional who can work independently, but who also functions as a team member
- An innovative problem solver that proactively identifies ways to improve
- A clear writer, able to quickly and articulately prepare clear and appropriate correspondence, reports, etc.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees
- Demonstrated track record of positive change in all prior positions
- Adept at MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint, and ability to learn programs quickly
EFSI offers an attractive compensation package including a competitive base salary and bonuses. The successful candidate’s long-term success will only be limited by his/her performance.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume with salary history/requirements and include a brief cover letter explaining why you are the right candidate for our team.
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Position Type: Full Time, Employee
Reports to: Work Comp/Safety Administrator
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life & AD&D Insurance Plans, flexible spending, 401(k) with matching contribution, vacation, sick and holiday pay
All inquiries held in strict confidence. Resume with salary history & requirements can be emailed with Subject Line: WC ADMIN or fax ATTN: WC ADMIN to 949-328-2758. No agencies/third party/recruiting please.
Ensign Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pre-employment criminal background screening required.