ENT & ALLERGY ASSOCIATES Employee Reviews in United States

na
Call Center Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Tarrytown, NYSeptember 7, 2015
things could certainly be a little different. I've been working with the company for 4 years and it has by far been a great experience with the advancement.
great people
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lake Success, NYAugust 30, 2015
very nice place to work and great doctors to teach and help and guide the workers in the right direction. coworkers are nice and will lend a hand in majority of the work.
Productive work place
FINANCIAL ANALYST (Current Employee) –  Tarrytown, NYAugust 18, 2015
It's a good job it pays the bills. Co workers are friendly. The hardest part of the job is when I'm on vacation and I come back to work my work is piling up waiting for me. The most enjoyable part is when the company have gatherings.
Job that offers no benefits just a pay check.
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Trumbull, CTApril 9, 2015
Small office with only 5 employees that is a family oriented office. There is no benefits offered at this job, just a paycheck provided. This job has its day of craziness with its day of slowness. The nurse will do just about everything clinically by herself.
Pros
No weekends
Cons
No Benefits
Quiet office with no strenous work, management sucks
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lake Success, NYSeptember 6, 2014
Typically, you'd come into work and start as soon as you put your things down. Take a look at the Doctor's schedule and start setting up the rooms for procedures. That's if a procedure was scheduled.. if not, you do the normal intake of patients with their chief complaints. I learned a great deal about scopes and endoscopic procedures... the Doctor's there have no problem with having the MA in the room while performing, most are teaching Doctors. My manager... I wish that I could use her name... She started out as putting herself across as one of your peers, or a co worker, but if things were rough on her end the nursing staff was on the list. She accused me of so much that I didn't do. I had a car accident one morning and told her that I had hit my face on the steering wheel, I came into work the next day with makeup on my face to hide the redness and acted like it was no big deal, weeks later she pulls me into her office insinuating that I lied to her about it and telling me that if I needed a day off I could've told her.... I was flabbergasted. Just because I don't come in complaining about my personal life doesn't mean that the incident didn't occur. Needless to say, our "friendship" started to deteriorate. She removed me from my doctor, stating that it was "his decision", which I found very odd since him and I had a decent rapport, he would've told me first, which of course blindsided me coming from her. Then she started cutting my hours, talking about me to other so workers, I remained professional, but I knew she had it out for me. The nursing staff was AMAZING we all  more... got along as if we were friends already. The front desk staff not so much... they were really catty with one another and would argue right in front of the patients with NO reprimands. The hardest part of the job would be emptying out the containers of mucous every week, it was downright disgusting!!! And the containers were heavy!! The most enjoyable part of the job was of course the patients, all of them were so very pleasant.  less
Pros
no strenous work, except at the end of the week.
Cons
30 min lunch breaks!! bring your own food!
great people to work with, and for!
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Lake Success, NYSeptember 26, 2013
a typical day was very fun and easy. everyone had their set assignments and what to do. Management and Doctors were very understanding and pleasant. The only 2 areas I feel were not handled in the best manner was encouragement and advancement. The hardest parts of the job, sometimes seem to be the easiest. Making sure everything in a patients chart were correct, and also dealing with uneasy patients. We always made every thing easy and best for the patient. The most enjoyable part was working hand in hand with each other. Picking up each other's slack and helping one another. A true family environment .
productive good to work here . a learning experience
Patient Representative/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Wayne, NJAugust 20, 2012
its a busy office . answering incoming call, book appt.. i have learned a lot... generally a learning experience..co-workers are pleasant ..
Pros
free lunch, logo t-shirts, calenders pens etc..
Cons
heathcare
Enjoyed working with co-workers, office manager was down to earth and show interest in family life.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Trumbull, CTJuly 28, 2012
Assist doctors with minor surgeries, perform various test with pateints. In that position I learned how to administer various breathing test as well as hearing test. My co-workers were excellent always available to help if I was not sure what to do. The office manager was awesome, very caring and understanding.
Pros
working with the staff
Typical Day
OTO Technician (Former Employee) –  Wayne, NJJuly 11, 2012
I enjoyed my interaction with the audiologists, staff, and physicians and developed a good relationship with all my patients. i received excellent reviews from both administration and staff. I spent my day organizing and copying forms to make sure they were readily at hand. I tested patients hearing and recommended them to the audiologists for further investigation and for hearing aid counseling as needed.
Pros
good working atmosphere and benefits
Awesome doctors to work with!
Receptionist/Charge Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Wayne, New JerseyAugust 28, 2011
I enjoyed working at ENT & Allergy Associates. The doctors at the Wayne office were helpful and easy to work with. There was lots of advancement opportunities and the benefits were good. I learned a lot of useful information during my time with them. It was a great experience for me!

2.9