ENT & ALLERGY ASSOCIATES

ENT & ALLERGY ASSOCIATES Employer Reviews

great people to work with, and for!
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee), Lake Success, NYSeptember 26, 2013
a typical day was very fun and easy. everyone had their set assignments and what to do. Management and Doctors were very understanding and pleasant. The only 2 areas I feel were not handled in the best manner was encouragement and advancement. The hardest parts of the job, sometimes seem to be the easiest. Making sure everything in a patients chart were correct, and also dealing with uneasy patients. We always made every thing easy and best for the patient. The most enjoyable part was working hand in hand with each other. Picking up each other's slack and helping one another. A true family environment .
productive good to work here . a learning experience
Patient Representative/Receptionist (Current Employee), Wayne, NJAugust 20, 2012
Pros: free lunch, logo t-shirts, calenders pens etc..
Cons: heathcare
its a busy office . answering incoming call, book appt.. i have learned a lot... generally a learning experience..co-workers are pleasant ..
Enjoyed working with co-workers, office manager was down to earth and show interest in family life.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Trumbull, CTJuly 28, 2012
Pros: working with the staff
Assist doctors with minor surgeries, perform various test with pateints. In that position I learned how to administer various breathing test as well as hearing test. My co-workers were excellent always available to help if I was not sure what to do. The office manager was awesome, very caring and understanding.
Typical Day
OTO Technician (Former Employee), Wayne, NJJuly 11, 2012
Pros: good working atmosphere and benefits
I enjoyed my interaction with the audiologists, staff, and physicians and developed a good relationship with all my patients. i received excellent reviews from both administration and staff. I spent my day organizing and copying forms to make sure they were readily at hand. I tested patients hearing and recommended them to the audiologists for further investigation and for hearing aid counseling as needed.
Awesome doctors to work with!
Receptionist/Charge Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Wayne, New JerseyAugust 28, 2011
I enjoyed working at ENT & Allergy Associates. The doctors at the Wayne office were helpful and easy to work with. There was lots of advancement opportunities and the benefits were good. I learned a lot of useful information during my time with them. It was a great experience for me!