ENT & ALLERGY ASSOCIATES

ENT & ALLERGY ASSOCIATES Employer Reviews

productive good to work here . a learning experience
Patient Representative/Receptionist (Current Employee), Wayne, NJAugust 20, 2012
Pros: free lunch, logo t-shirts, calenders pens etc..
Cons: heathcare
its a busy office . answering incoming call, book appt.. i have learned a lot... generally a learning experience..co-workers are pleasant ..
Enjoyed working with co-workers, office manager was down to earth and show interest in family life.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Trumbull, CTJuly 28, 2012
Pros: working with the staff
Assist doctors with minor surgeries, perform various test with pateints. In that position I learned how to administer various breathing test as well as hearing test. My co-workers were excellent always available to help if I was not sure what to do. The office manager was awesome, very caring and understanding.
Typical Day
OTO Technician (Former Employee), Wayne, NJJuly 11, 2012
Pros: good working atmosphere and benefits
I enjoyed my interaction with the audiologists, staff, and physicians and developed a good relationship with all my patients. i received excellent reviews from both administration and staff. I spent my day organizing and copying forms to make sure they were readily at hand. I tested patients hearing and recommended them to the audiologists for further – more... investigation and for hearing aid counseling as needed. – less
Awesome doctors to work with!
Receptionist/Charge Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Wayne, New JerseyAugust 28, 2011
I enjoyed working at ENT & Allergy Associates. The doctors at the Wayne office were helpful and easy to work with. There was lots of advancement opportunities and the benefits were good. I learned a lot of useful information during my time with them. It was a great experience for me!