ENT and Allergy Associates Employee Reviews

Favoritism
Patient Representative (Current Employee) –  New Windsor, NYJanuary 15, 2017
There is a lot of favoritism, and back stabbing with this company. Management will promise to teach you different aspects of medical practice. They also will tell you that your job will consist of certain job duties. When all said and done, they do not deliver. Human Resources love to bully people in the offices. Employees at corporate are treated better than the field offices, doctor offices.
Pros
Doctors are very good and caring.
Cons
short lunches, lot of down time, sitting looking at the clock
Medical Assistant /Patient Representative
Patient Representative / Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJanuary 12, 2017
I was hired as a Medical Assistant I worked in multiple locations , The doctor I worked with was a pretty good doctor . Working with any doctor that has a high patient volume is never easy but for the most part I definitely learned a lot . There is no set schedules you leave when the last patient leaves .

While working as a patient representative the office was very understaffed so everyone was very overwhelmed . It's a very challenging position especially dealing with different doctors who sometimes liked to be catered to . I left and I am very happy with my choice .
Pros
I worked a few really good PsA's that were very understanding
Cons
30 minute lunch breaks, Office being understaffed
Management is great and easy to work with
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 5, 2017
I enjoy working for this company, they are caring of the employees. The hardest part of working here would be the cut down of hours and traveling to different locations that can be about a 30-45 minute difference.
Pros
Understanding and clinic
Cons
Cutting down of hours
Productive work environment
Patient Representative (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 16, 2016
This is a great team of employees. They all get the work done together. The managers are always jumping in when, especially with the patient care.This makes for a great work place.
fun place
Patient Representative (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYNovember 16, 2016
> busy day
> work in a team work experience
>great team work
> hardest day at work will be bad software system when the office is busy
>The most enjoyable part of the job was working good a great team group
Worst place to work for
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Purchase, NYOctober 25, 2016
I've worked in the medical field for eight years and I have never came across with such an unorganized company as this one. The management is unsupportive. Some doctors are a delight to work for, others not so much. Very rude doctors that talk down to you if not ignore you. They micro manage everything down to how many copies of paper you make. Half an hour lunch with time for nothing since doctors are always running late.
Pros
Overtime always available
Cons
Just don't work here
Great company to work for
Patient Representative (Current Employee) –  Tarrytown, NYAugust 29, 2016
I've worked at ENT and allergy for a few years and its a wonderful company to work for. The managers and employees were great. The best part of my job was helping my patients and being able to help others.
Allergy Nurse
Allergy Nurse (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMay 1, 2016
High volume, intense pace. Give allergy shots all day as well as assist doctors see patients. Management not very loyal, very little room for advancement. High turnover.
Call center agent
Patient Rapid Response Agent (Former Employee) –  Tarrytown, NYFebruary 6, 2016
Terrible management. Employees are treated like children. You have to ask to use the bathroom. You have to ask to get up and get coffee from the kitchen which is 2 feet away. Agents are not valued for the amount of stress the jobs comes with. The call center has an extremely high turnover rate due to the ridiculous rules and unprofessional management.
Good place to work but needs better management
Patient Rapid Response Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Tarrytown, NYDecember 26, 2015
Its a good place to work but management needs an upgrade. They treat their employees like children and not peers. They need to stop micro-managing everyone and their attitudes are no ok. You shouldn't have to ask to go to the bathroom. We are all adults. Also need longer lunches.
Horrible job
medical assistant (Former Employee) –  Port Jefferson, NYNovember 17, 2015
They lie about everything before your hired, no reimbursement like promised for traveling to main office in Tarrytown. Nasty doctors. 12 hour shifts with no breaks.
Pros
A lot of overtime
Cons
Over worked and taken advantage of
Great experience to work with new equipment and advancements in the field.
Sleep Scorer (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 30, 2015
Typical day at work involves scoring studies paying close attention to the miniscule details. It is intense work, but satisfying.
Learning to navigate new scoring systems with your wits as well as your experience in computers.
Kind coworkers.
Strict management.
Pros
Weekends I work mostly without supervision.
Cons
No advancement opportunities.
good company no advancement
Marketing Associate (Current Employee) –  Tarrytown, NYMarch 19, 2015
good company great people but when a position opens of higher value its rare that you will even get a interview. most times their friends are hired and that's that.
They dont appreciate their employee
Medical Assistant Back Office (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 8, 2014
Short lunch breaks, dont appreciate you and there is no room for advancement. Overwhelming work load
Pros
Cons
everything
Structure and Organized facility to work
Payment Poster (Former Employee) –  Tarrytown New YorkSeptember 6, 2014
I learned a great deal at ENT and Allergy Associates. I had wonderful management support and many many coworkers to add variety to my experience daily. I learned the importance of discipline.
Pros
Great growth opportunity
Cons
no cons
Intense environment
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Tarrytown, NYJuly 7, 2014
Great co worker and has a lot of benefits. great company very legit and looks out for everyone. great environment to work in
Management are spineless and company is cheap overall
various departments (Former Employee) –  tarrytown, NYJune 25, 2014
There is very little room for advancement in this company. Everyone passes the buck to the next person, and all any manager is concerned with is getting negative feedback from their manager. The company is run by a bunch of spineless dimwits. It's sad, but true. No employee is valued. No matter how much hard work you put in and how much positive feedback you receive, they will toss you aside in an instant for one mistake.
Pros
um....
Cons
very high co-pays with provided health ins, short lunch breaks
Very productive and fun place to work
production manager (Former Employee) –  New York, New YorkMarch 18, 2014
I loved every moment of it, wonderful work atmosphere. Great growth potential. My co-workers where very friendly and awesome team players.
Pros
easy going, wonderful long lunch breaks and friendly environment.
Cons
commute
Pleasant place to work. great hours
Registered Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  New Windsor NYMarch 4, 2014
Very busy office. enjoyed surgical procedures, Co workers are helpful. Hardest part of the job is the particular dr. worked for. Very demanding and critical.
Very patient centered
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, AlAugust 18, 2013
Organized and Managed physicians daily schedule, phone triage, made diagnostic appointments, insurance verification, phoning in prescriptions, obtaining vital sings, giving injections and phlebotomy.
Pros
Benefits were impeccable
Cons
No oportunity for advancement.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ENT and Allergy Associates. Our community is ready to answer.

ENT and Allergy Associates Reviews by Location