Entegee Employee Reviews

A great temporary agency to work for.
Printed Circuit Board Designer (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MNAugust 31, 2017
They provide a great temporary work opportunity that can lead to a permanent career if that is your goal. They provide good communication between employer and employee.
Cummins
Design Engineer/Consultant (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 10, 2017
worked with Entegee for Cummins Engine. Great company and had a good time designing engines for them. the hardest part of the job is getting the work done through a process.
Pros
Cummins
Cons
couldnt get a full time job
Productive and fun workplace with a ping pong table
Recruiter/Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Geneseo, ILJune 23, 2017
Great management and work environment. Learned to generate candidate databases, recruit/qualify candidates, negotiate contracts, payroll/human resource duties, building relationships with existing and new clients. Position was faced paced and demanding, but fair. Culture was focused on growth and development of employees and meeting goals both personally and professionally.
Was contractor at various assignments.
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MNApril 28, 2017
Held various positions at different organizations. Was assigned to various positions based upon my experience and skills. Sent me on several appointments. All went fine.
A very talented and hard-working recruiting company (Technical)
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  New Hope, MNApril 23, 2017
Specializing in contract recruiting, Entegee is a very skilled recruiting shop. Pay is lousy but great management and good people there, at least and there are incentives to help get your salary a bit higher. Unfortunately, like many "modern" recruiting agencies, a huge premium is put on metrics which was a fairly big negative.

A bit too much focus on arrival and departure and break times made things a bit like high school at times but that's certainly any company's prerogative to enforce rigidly.

Overall some great people working there (with one notable exception) and a strong manager who treats his people very well.
Pros
Smaller, more intimate recruiting shop so a bit more personal feel.
Cons
Lousy pay and nickel-and-dimed vacation time and time-off
Great place to work for, fully supported you in your search for temp or full time employment.
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNFebruary 14, 2017
My account manager at Entegee always worked with me in getting me top assignments, large employers, and many opportunities to become part of their organizations if I wished to.

Typical day was going to the client's business and filling in for someone out on vacation or a position that was being filled. Plus was being able to be included in the interview process for positions if I desired it.

Hardest part of the job - leaving the great people I met at the companies when position was over or I did not get the position.

Workplace culture-positive atmosphere and encouragement in being successful at my endeavors.
Pros
Got to peek into different corporations work environments without full commitment responsibility.
Cons
No set employment pattern, but change is good.sometimes.
Poor help
R&D tech (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJanuary 13, 2017
While Entegee did get me an initial position with an employer, when my contract was prematurely ended there was no interest to find out the reasons that the contract had ended nor did they seem to be the least bit interested in finding me a new position.Zero communication after the fact. Furthermore there were several other Entegee people at this Employer that were way beyond the contract period that found that Entegee had zero interest in working on there behalf to resolve this issue..
Pros
They found me a job
Cons
Once they place you in a job you are on your own.
i do not want to
Welder/Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNNovember 11, 2016
this is really stupid to force people to do this for all the company's just to post a resume pleas stop this part of the set up
Good Place to Work
ERP Consultant - Contract (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCSeptember 7, 2016
Great people, great experience. The best job have ever had. Balances work and work. The culture is very good and everyone are helpful.
misinterpretation of job
Machine Operator I (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MNJune 22, 2016
This agency in Minnesota failed to inform me of the job and even during interview also were very informal on many aspects like start time, hiring freeze which they never said, never paid for week, actual job description. Very unprofessional
Cons
lied about job and what it consist of
Knowing the assignment and the company
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  New Hope, MNJune 13, 2016
The company that I was assigned to is a pleasure to work for. Very friendly and outgoing. They are flexible with hours and make you feel like part of the team not a temporary worker
Good Atmosphere
TECHNICAL RECRUITER (Current Employee) –  Norwell, MAJune 1, 2016
Recruiting of engineering candidates, good competitive culture, colleagues all were good to work with. Would recommend.
IT Contractor in Denver
IT Architect (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 18, 2016
Great recruiting support for a smaller company. My recruiter actually knew what they were recruiting for and cared about my skills applying to the job. Stayed in contact with me enough during contract even though she is in MN and I in CO.
Know their clients.
Payroll and support team is good. Care if there are issues, call you back.
Excellent and would work for them again if I got the chance.
Pros
Good recruiter knows technology.
Excellent
E/M Assembler Tech (Former Employee) –  Burlington MaJuly 6, 2015
They kept me busy by putting me in the right job and company with plenty of overtime. after two plus year I was hired by the company
Productive fun workplace
DESIGNER (Current Employee) –  Davenport, IAJune 3, 2015
I have learned to read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports. Also how to develop manufacturing drawings in accordance with applicable standards.
Pros
Flex schedule
Cons
Sitting down for most of the work day
Productive and very promising place to learn from
Welder (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GADecember 28, 2014
Welding is great and have learned a lot from the company. My days at work are wonderful and do not mind going in. I have to travel more than 60 miles one way and enjoy every bit of it. The hardest part of my job is getting paid on time. It only happen during holiday time and I have went a week without getting paid.
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
Getting paid
Fun place to work with a variety of tasks
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  New Hope, MNOctober 28, 2014
I enjoy the people I work with and the change of pace this job offers.
Productive work place
Quality Control Cad Technician Checker (Current Employee) –  New Hope, MNOctober 16, 2014
A Good company to work with and/or for.
company's has a great management support team.
Pros
Fexable
Cons
Health care
Ok - pretty hands off
IT area (Current Employee) –  MinnesotaMay 10, 2014
I work out of the New Hope office. There communications lacks (just like most staffing places - better then the rest though.)
My boss at the company doesn't like Entegee's billing - they bill months later and do multiple time cards at a time.
Figure they make about $10 off of you per hour.
Worked as a designer for an engineering division
DESIGN/ DRAFTING SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Dubuque, IAFebruary 6, 2014
I worked with ProE CAD using information provided by project engineers. I would complete each project with models and drawings.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Entegee. Our community is ready to answer.