Entegee Employee Reviews

Great place to work for, fully supported you in your search for temp or full time employment.
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNFebruary 14, 2017
My account manager at Entegee always worked with me in getting me top assignments, large employers, and many opportunities to become part of their organizations if I wished to.

Typical day was going to the client's business and filling in for someone out on vacation or a position that was being filled. Plus was being able to be included in the interview process for positions if I desired it.

Hardest part of the job - leaving the great people I met at the companies when position was over or I did not get the position.

Workplace culture-positive atmosphere and encouragement in being successful at my endeavors.
Pros
Got to peek into different corporations work environments without full commitment responsibility.
Cons
No set employment pattern, but change is good.sometimes.
Poor help
R&D tech (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJanuary 13, 2017
While Entegee did get me an initial position with an employer, when my contract was prematurely ended there was no interest to find out the reasons that the contract had ended nor did they seem to be the least bit interested in finding me a new position.Zero communication after the fact. Furthermore there were several other Entegee people at this Employer that were way beyond the contract period that found that Entegee had zero interest in working on there behalf to resolve this issue..
Pros
They found me a job
Cons
Once they place you in a job you are on your own.
Good Place to Work
ERP Consultant - Contract (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCSeptember 7, 2016
Great people, great experience. The best job have ever had. Balances work and work. The culture is very good and everyone are helpful.
Excellent Temp Agency with good benefits for temp work.
Manufacturing Engineer (Former Employee) –  Agency New Hope, MN. Client company Fremont, CA.January 7, 2014
The day to day details of my temp assignment (like Work/Life balance, Job Security/Advancement, Management, and Job Culture) apply primarily to the client company, not the temp agency I was working for. However, the job details that applied to the temp agency (like time cards and benefits) were handled in an efficient and timely manner. Any questions that I raised regarding time cards and benefits were promptly answered. The salary that the agency was able to secure for me was excellent.The benefits were industry standard for a temp agency that offers benefits to its temp workers.
Pros
The agency found me a very good paying temp opportunity which lasted for 13 1/2 months.
Cons
The agency would not validate my assignment for my Professional Recertification program.
Good Atmosphere
TECHNICAL RECRUITER (Current Employee) –  Norwell, MAJune 1, 2016
Recruiting of engineering candidates, good competitive culture, colleagues all were good to work with. Would recommend.
i do not want to
Welder/Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNNovember 11, 2016
this is really stupid to force people to do this for all the company's just to post a resume pleas stop this part of the set up
IT Contractor in Denver
IT Architect (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 18, 2016
Great recruiting support for a smaller company. My recruiter actually knew what they were recruiting for and cared about my skills applying to the job. Stayed in contact with me enough during contract even though she is in MN and I in CO.
Know their clients.
Payroll and support team is good. Care if there are issues, call you back.
Excellent and would work for them again if I got the chance.
Pros
Good recruiter knows technology.
misinterpretation of job
Machine Operator I (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MNJune 22, 2016
This agency in Minnesota failed to inform me of the job and even during interview also were very informal on many aspects like start time, hiring freeze which they never said, never paid for week, actual job description. Very unprofessional
Cons
lied about job and what it consist of
Knowing the assignment and the company
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  New Hope, MNJune 13, 2016
The company that I was assigned to is a pleasure to work for. Very friendly and outgoing. They are flexible with hours and make you feel like part of the team not a temporary worker
Engineering blueprints and services for clients
3D Solid Modeling Designer (Former Employee) –  Dubuque, IAJanuary 31, 2013
Management/Supervisors struggle daily for balance to find employees work, supervisor didn't want anyone else advancing beyond him, so twice I was told to redo marked-up drawings, and then he marked them up again and reverted them back to the original way I did them both times.
Pros
cubicle lifestyle
Cons
cubicle lifestyle
Learned how to ship heavy shipments
Forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MNJanuary 27, 2014
very labor intensive
how to build crates out of scratch with wood, overhead crane experience, large forklift.
great management
co-workers were great
hardest part was everyday work
most enjoyable was learning
Pros
great cookouts
Cons
little far to drive
Quality Planning:
Project Engineer/Manager (Current Employee) –  Waverly, IASeptember 30, 2013
Quality Management:
• Internal & External Audits
• Quality Manual development
• Develop and maintain quality policies
• Develop and maintain training procedures
Productive work place
Quality Control Cad Technician Checker (Current Employee) –  New Hope, MNOctober 16, 2014
A Good company to work with and/or for.
company's has a great management support team.
Pros
Fexable
Cons
Health care
Productive and very promising place to learn from
Welder (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GADecember 28, 2014
Welding is great and have learned a lot from the company. My days at work are wonderful and do not mind going in. I have to travel more than 60 miles one way and enjoy every bit of it. The hardest part of my job is getting paid on time. It only happen during holiday time and I have went a week without getting paid.
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
Getting paid
Productive fun workplace
DESIGNER (Current Employee) –  Davenport, IAJune 3, 2015
I have learned to read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports. Also how to develop manufacturing drawings in accordance with applicable standards.
Pros
Flex schedule
Cons
Sitting down for most of the work day
Excellent
E/M Assembler Tech (Former Employee) –  Burlington MaJuly 6, 2015
They kept me busy by putting me in the right job and company with plenty of overtime. after two plus year I was hired by the company
Ok - pretty hands off
IT area (Current Employee) –  MinnesotaMay 10, 2014
I work out of the New Hope office. There communications lacks (just like most staffing places - better then the rest though.)
My boss at the company doesn't like Entegee's billing - they bill months later and do multiple time cards at a time.
Figure they make about $10 off of you per hour.
Engineering/Modeling Contract work
Sr, Design Engineer/Systems Team Module Integrator (Former Employee) –  Silvis, ILOctober 2, 2013
I liked Entegee. Very easy to work with. Didn't interfere with my day to day duties at my contracted workplace.
Pros
Easy to work with.
Cons
Very little interaction. Their employee website could be updated.
Fun place to work with a variety of tasks
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  New Hope, MNOctober 28, 2014
I enjoy the people I work with and the change of pace this job offers.
Very professional and efficient administration of my contract.
Systems Engineering Contractor to ATK (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MNFebruary 20, 2013
Very friendly staff supporting my needs as a contract house.
Pros
payroll on time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Entegee. Our community is ready to answer.