Entegris

Entegris Employee Reviews

Machinist (Current Employee), Chaska, MNJune 14, 2015
Pros: easy
Cons: boring
Good company with a lot of good people, The work in the machining department can be either very busy or very slow, but its a good place to work for anybody starting out in machining.
People are nice
Chemist (Current Employee), Chaska, MNJune 4, 2015
Good place to work, but little room for advancement. People are nice, and they have a good work/life balance for the most part.
GOOD COMPANY BUT TOO MUCH OVERTIME
Lead set up technician (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COApril 3, 2015
Pros: BENEFITS
Cons: TOO MUCH OVERTIME
TOO MUCH TIME AT WORK AND NOT ENOUGH AT HOME, THE MORAL WAS BAD AND MANAGEMENT WAS NOT DOING MUCH ABOUT IT.BUT OVERALL A GOOD PLACE TO WORK FOR.
Review of time spent.
Auditor (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COFebruary 21, 2015
Pros: great, friendly people work at entegris.
Cons: glad to have opportunity to work with such helpful and enjoyable people.
Grateful to have the opportunity to work at Entegris. The employees are the one's who make Entegris a nice place to work at.
Management issues
Plastics Molding machine operator (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, Co.February 20, 2015
Pros: some nice people.
Cons: those in management positions on the shift i worked are not nice people.
They expect so much of you in so little time. No time for a life. Only one day off a week, Fire people with 10+ years for failing the Gauge R&R test under so much pressure. Some who have never failed a quality audit, Not worth my time.
Productive and need more improvement
Production Associate (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COOctober 9, 2014
A typical day at work is to make sure the cell is clean.

What I have learn is Entegris quality policy and knowledge of the products produced. How to inspect, assembly and package.

Co- workers are very helpful and when need a product to be inspect. They will oblige to do so.

I think the hardest part of the job is packaging because many product are send out on the belt for the packer to but in required boxes.

The most enjoyable part of the job is performance with excellent.
It was a very contemporary corporate envirnment.
PROCESS ENGINEER/ TECH (Former Employee), Billerica, MAAugust 22, 2014
Pros: plenty of support for 6s, lean mfg etc.
Cons: the uncertainty of jobs leaving this area for overseas plants.
I learned how critical process control is from the perspective of mapping a process or operation and being able to develop a programmable logic system that can be edited & documented as needed. This capability has basically been moved out of most small & medium sized businesses that are now reliant on outside contractors for support. Basically it was very import for me to know when & who to ask for help.
Awesome
Quality Specialist (Former Employee), Decatur TXJune 21, 2014
Great place to work. Fundamentally sound company. great pay and benefits. Everyone works together as a team.
This job was in a cleanroom doing assembly
assistant (Former Employee), Chaska, MNJune 4, 2014
Pros: working with great people.
Cons: we knew going in to the job that we were going to get laid off at some point.
I assembled devices in a cleanroom environment. The coworkers were great to work with. Management was switched around a few times in the time I worked there. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with great people and learning hoe to do something that I had never done before.
Productive and fun workplace without ping pong table
Process Engineer (Current Employee), Chaska, MNApril 16, 2014
Pros: close to home
Cons: culture
I follow the schedule dictated and support all the projects that NPD has planned. I look for the desired outcomes and try to build a project plan that will achieve that outcome. I define project scope, sets goals, and break work down into process steps. I then develop schedules and assignments, anticipate problems, orchestrate multiple activities concurrently, measure performance, and evaluate the results.
Friendly food mfg company.
Business Analyst III (Former Employee), Chaska, MNMarch 20, 2014
Interesting work understanding the food industry along with FDA requirements.
really good and easy going company just hard because 3rd shift
manafacturing associattes II (Former Employee), Billerica, MAJanuary 16, 2014
great management and co workers . overall great place to work besides the night shift.
NA
Production Lead/Process Technician/Mold Technician (Former Employee), Chaska, MNJanuary 10, 2014
Always worrying about a lay off or products moving overseas.
ESC not run by the management
Master Scheduler (Former Employee), Burlington, MADecember 17, 2013
Pros: not much
Cons: employees, management
Go to work here an you get direction on what to do, but if you are part of a "family of people" you pretty much run the place. This "family" will take 25 minute 15 minute breaks 2x a day. Then hang around after punching back in for lunch for extra time. If there is way they can screw the company out of paid time they will. Management does nothing to enforce this yet everyone else is supposed to follow the rules that aren't family. If you can stand to watch this on daily basis then you found your company.

Forget being sent home if the weather is treacherous. They want you to stay an work. If they do dismiss you for the day you aren't paid for your time:

Mismanaged and run by a group in Texas that comes up now and then to stir it up. Mostly with their heads wedged firmly in their posterior.
hiring policy
machinist (Former Employee), mnMay 3, 2013
Pros: clean place
Cons: hiring policy
I tried several time to be employed at this company. I did have a job offer on the table. Entegris is always looking for experanced machinist. I have 25 years. However it is there policy that if you go thru a bad divorce and have charges put against you, from 7 years ago. You simply are not the caliber of employee this company is looking for.
Gee, sorry i had and verbal arguement 10 years ago now. Entegris looks like a nice place to work. I hope they can find sqeeky clean experanced people.
good workplace
Manager (Former Employee), Chaska, MNJanuary 4, 2013
Pros: good income
Cons: work was sent over seas and jobs were lost
I managed 43 employees at their daily jobs
I was responsible for the final outcome
good working enviornment
i learned about managing people
The start of the day
Machine operator (Former Employee), Billerica, MAApril 12, 2012
work start with a work order need to be followed and inspect all the parts to make sure they the correct part. Then we produce, test, inspect, and then ship the product. To always go over things before starting the process. There is never a hardest part at the jobs it just make the time goes by quicker. Getting a paycheck at the end of the period.

About Entegris

In this increasingly complex world of advanced high-tech manufacturing, materials science matters. It is the base for innovations – Read more

Entegris Salaries