Entegris Employee Reviews

Not a desirable place to work.
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Chaska, MNNovember 3, 2017
Unethical Corporation. All benefits end if you are let go, on that same day. Reviews are to be objective, but it is up to the manager if they want to be subjective.

Hopefully Chaska operations will be run like a business since 'key' favorites are now gone.
Pros
People
Cons
Manufacturing is considered a necessary evil, surprised there is no union to protect the floor personnel.
Loved the hours people were great
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Chaska, MNNovember 3, 2017
Would still be there had they not relocated. typical day get with 4 supervisors see what was running some days they would run things not posted on board so make sure everyone was on same page and get product ready. Learned about vacuum systems. hardest part when 2 machines would breakdown at same time. Most enjoyable people everyone was willing to help everyone it was a great team.
Pros
liked the 12 hour shifts, People were great
Cons
They moved out of the country
wonderful and exciting place to work in.
Environmental Health Services (Current Employee) –  Woburn, MAOctober 17, 2017
Entegris is a wonderful place to work at and very good chances of growth within the company if you are a full time employee hired through the company within, i however started through a agency and my department is not looking to hire anybody full time at the moment wish leads me to secure my employment elsewhere if the opportunity arises. i would highly recommend anybody looking to work in the EHS safety field to apply and learn from what they have to offer.
Pros
free coffee and tea
Cons
lots of walking
Very sexist place
temporary worker (Former Employee) –  Shakopee, MNSeptember 11, 2017
I worked really hard, only to be met with just very little recognition of my efforts. It is a male dominated work place which isn't a huge deal for me, but it was just the casual sexism that really got to me.
Fun Place
Front end operations (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis USASeptember 6, 2017
Good working environment to build the career. Management is good.
Fun place with good co workers. Allows every one to learn new tasks. F.riendly environment
Cons
its our wish to work long hours
Not a bad place to work
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Burnet, TXAugust 10, 2017
I enjoy my everyday at entegris. My job is not stressful at all. As long as you remember to treat work as work and nothing else the time flies by very quickly. The people I work with are ok people to work with. Its a very friendly environment.
Pros
They would always buy food for the employees like every friday.
Cons
There is a lot of talking behind someones back!
great workplace challenging work
Engineering Technician (Former Employee) –  Danbury, CTJune 5, 2017
Make chemistry formulations in the a.m. Test them on various semi- conductor materials in the p.m. I have learned a segment of the semi-conductor industry. Management is tough and fair. The hardest part of my job is running various chemistries at different temp. and times. I enjoy being part of an important project, and getting positive results.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Layoffs
Good work place
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Chaska, MNMay 25, 2017
Entegris is an awesome place to work at, people are friendly and they will help you if you're in need of help, their managers and leads are very nice and welcoming
Ok for the meantime
Manufacturing Associate (Former Employee) –  Bedford, MAMay 23, 2017
No growth, under paid and expected to work a lot of overtime during the weekend to keep up with demand. Going in as a temp do not expect to become a permanent employee unless you push for it. Management likes to make promises that they do not keep. Overall it isn't a bad place to work for in the meantime but if your looking for a job to stick around long term and make it a career this is not the place.
Cons
no growth or work life balance
Interesting and exciting work with great people
Analytical Chemist II (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNMarch 28, 2017
Entegris as a company is a wonderful environment to work in. The technology that they use is new and exciting and the people are very nice. Great management also

Want to know more about Entegris?

Ask a question
Customer focused, fast paced
Product Manager (Current Employee) –  TXMarch 20, 2017
Overall a good place to work at, Entegris strives to make work less of a chore and more of a community feel. The company is well diverse and has locations all over the world which enable close customer relationships and access.
Pros
Sense of community
Cons
Benefits could be better
Horrible place to work.
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Decatur TexasFebruary 15, 2017
I lasted a short time at Poco Graphite. What a horrible place to work. Unless you are part of the upper management or in a technical part of the building, it was hard to show up every day.
With the poor management and nasty dirty environment I say stay away. Especially the maintenance dept. DO NOT GET A JOB in the maintenance dept. The whole dept is full of immature men that find every chance to make you feel like a child.
Mediocre
Operator (Former Employee) –  Burnet, TXJanuary 10, 2017
This company used to be great. It was bought by Entegris and they wouldn't know how to keep talented people if it was given to them on a silver platter. Very 80's when it comes to people management and the HR team is very weak.
team work
Buyer/Planner III (Current Employee) –  Chaska, MNDecember 11, 2016
collaboration between departments
close by
innovative
nice work environment
nice offices
ability to work from home
team work
collaboration on across all function
people are nice
Laser Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Billerica, MANovember 29, 2016
It was good working there. Peace and nobody to bother you when I was working there. It was a contract job. Multi tasking and fast paced. Clean room environment.
Fast pace, little praise for hard work, don't promote within
Logistics (Current Employee) –  MNNovember 24, 2016
More work than you can handle, lots of multi-tasking, if you are praised for work done followed with a but...., little training, co-workers are either great or really bad no in between.
Pros
They have employee parties
Cons
If you have to much work you can't go to employee party.
N/a
Injection molding set-up tech/process tech (Former Employee) –  Chaska, MNSeptember 22, 2016
This company allways change the schedule and in the slow time/season they reduce time and some times shut down without salary.
Small but nice place
Product Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Franklin, MASeptember 19, 2016
Learned a lot being in a small company compared to my previous company. I liked how easy to advance and many opportunities arose when I wanted to take on different tasks.
Manufacturing Associate (Current Employee) –  Bedford, MASeptember 6, 2016
Good company to work for, good environment to work in, people are friendly. managers are okay, they will treat you nice has long has the job is done and there's no problems
I like it there, I had fun working with people
Packing Lead, (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 15, 2016
I like working with the people, we had fun together, I like my supervisor, and my production plant manager, I had my own operator, I was a production Lead, Supervisor Assistant, there, I got a long with everybody,

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Entegris. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7