Entegris

Entegris Employer Reviews

It was a very contemporary corporate envirnment.
PROCESS ENGINEER/ TECH (Former Employee), Billerica, MAAugust 22, 2014
Pros: plenty of support for 6s, lean mfg etc.
Cons: the uncertainty of jobs leaving this area for overseas plants.
I learned how critical process control is from the perspective of mapping a process or operation and being able to develop a programmable logic system that can be edited & documented as needed. This capability has basically been moved out of most small & medium sized businesses that are now reliant on outside contractors for support. Basically it was – more... very import for me to know when & who to ask for help. – less
Awesome
Quality Specialist (Former Employee), Decatur TXJune 21, 2014
Great place to work. Fundamentally sound company. great pay and benefits. Everyone works together as a team.
This job was in a cleanroom doing assembly
assistant (Former Employee), Chaska, MNJune 4, 2014
Pros: working with great people.
Cons: we knew going in to the job that we were going to get laid off at some point.
I assembled devices in a cleanroom environment. The coworkers were great to work with. Management was switched around a few times in the time I worked there. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with great people and learning hoe to do something that I had never done before.
Productive and fun workplace without ping pong table
Process Engineer (Current Employee), Chaska, MNApril 16, 2014
Pros: close to home
Cons: culture
I follow the schedule dictated and support all the projects that NPD has planned. I look for the desired outcomes and try to build a project plan that will achieve that outcome. I define project scope, sets goals, and break work down into process steps. I then develop schedules and assignments, anticipate problems, orchestrate multiple activities concurrently, – more... measure performance, and evaluate the results. – less
Friendly food mfg company.
Business Analyst III (Former Employee), Chaska, MNMarch 20, 2014
Interesting work understanding the food industry along with FDA requirements.
really good and easy going company just hard because 3rd shift
manafacturing associattes II (Former Employee), Billerica, MAJanuary 16, 2014
great management and co workers . overall great place to work besides the night shift.
NA
Production Lead/Process Technician/Mold Technician (Former Employee), Chaska, MNJanuary 10, 2014
Always worrying about a lay off or products moving overseas.
ESC not run by the management
Master Scheduler (Former Employee), Burlington, MADecember 17, 2013
Pros: not much
Cons: employees, management
Go to work here an you get direction on what to do, but if you are part of a "family of people" you pretty much run the place. This "family" will take 25 minute 15 minute breaks 2x a day. Then hang around after punching back in for lunch for extra time. If there is way they can screw the company out of paid time they will. Management does nothing to – more... enforce this yet everyone else is supposed to follow the rules that aren't family. If you can stand to watch this on daily basis then you found your company.

Forget being sent home if the weather is treacherous. They want you to stay an work. If they do dismiss you for the day you aren't paid for your time:

Mismanaged and run by a group in Texas that comes up now and then to stir it up. Mostly with their heads wedged firmly in their posterior. – less
hiring policy
machinist (Former Employee), mnMay 3, 2013
Pros: clean place
Cons: hiring policy
I tried several time to be employed at this company. I did have a job offer on the table. Entegris is always looking for experanced machinist. I have 25 years. However it is there policy that if you go thru a bad divorce and have charges put against you, from 7 years ago. You simply are not the caliber of employee this company is looking for.
Gee, sorry – more... i had and verbal arguement 10 years ago now. Entegris looks like a nice place to work. I hope they can find sqeeky clean experanced people. – less
good workplace
Manager (Former Employee), Chaska, MNJanuary 4, 2013
Pros: good income
Cons: work was sent over seas and jobs were lost
I managed 43 employees at their daily jobs
I was responsible for the final outcome
good working enviornment
i learned about managing people
The start of the day
Machine operator (Former Employee), Billerica, MAApril 12, 2012
work start with a work order need to be followed and inspect all the parts to make sure they the correct part. Then we produce, test, inspect, and then ship the product. To always go over things before starting the process. There is never a hardest part at the jobs it just make the time goes by quicker. Getting a paycheck at the end of the period.
Opportunity to work in a high tech leading technology company and industry
Operations Director & New Market Development (Current Employee), SingaporeApril 24, 2014
Pros: exposure to advanced and high technology
Cons: excessive conference calls at all times of the day
I have had the Opportunity to work in a high tech leading technology company and industry.
You have the chance to work with multi disciplined and different cultures throughout the world.
Although our customers are very demanding they produce some of the latest cutting edge technology and it feels a great achievement to be part of that process.
There – more... is never a typical day at work, it can be influenced by both internal and external forces, one must be disciplined to expect rapid change and be flexible and accommodating when this happens.
Working alongside the various cultures or building a team that has successfully completed a difficult project is very satisfying.
Management can be a tough job at times and you are always learning, clear and open communication & direction is key to good management. – less
Expending your work skill with learning different cases
Logistics Specialist (Current Employee), SeongnamApril 8, 2014
* Improving SOP
* Your ability is able to maximized with many skillful colleagues
* International network and cooperation are very strong in logistics
* Customer expectation is challenged to meet higher service level along with internal policy.
* Improved skill for international transaction

About Entegris

In this increasingly complex world of advanced high-tech manufacturing, materials science matters. It is the base for innovations – Read more