Entegris Employee Reviews

Fast pace, little praise for hard work, don't promote within
Logistics (Current Employee) –  MNNovember 24, 2016
More work than you can handle, lots of multi-tasking, if you are praised for work done followed with a but...., little training, co-workers are either great or really bad no in between.
Pros
They have employee parties
Cons
If you have to much work you can't go to employee party.
Horrible place to work.
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Decatur TexasFebruary 15, 2017
I lasted a short time at Poco Graphite. What a horrible place to work. Unless you are part of the upper management or in a technical part of the building, it was hard to show up every day.
With the poor management and nasty dirty environment I say stay away. Especially the maintenance dept. DO NOT GET A JOB in the maintenance dept. The whole dept is full of immature men that find every chance to make you feel like a child.
N/a
Injection molding set-up tech/process tech (Former Employee) –  Chaska, MNSeptember 22, 2016
This company allways change the schedule and in the slow time/season they reduce time and some times shut down without salary.
Sr. Lab Technician/Analyst (Current Employee) –  Billerica, MAJanuary 25, 2016
I have learned greatly from this employer but the benefits were very limited. I will greatly appreciate that the knowledge that I have gained from this job. My day usually went by quickly due to Very busy and productive days. They were lacking in management. I did not see any enhancement in my career through this company so I would like to find better opportunities.
Pros
friendly work enviroment
Cons
healthcare
Productive and steady paced work, great people to work with. Multiple tasks to keep you busy. Slow advancement and understaffed.
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CODecember 7, 2015
-Visually analyze and quality inspect wafer carriers for supercomputers in a clean room environment.
-Wafer carrier's hold super computer wafer's which is the memory of the computer.
-Test, analyze, weigh, size and inspect parts for deficiencies and contaminated parts.
-Record data, and use Oracle software to analyze trends with the machines producing the parts.
-Report any defective parts to Supervisor.
-Report defective machinery functions to technical staff for inspection.
Pros
Great pay with minimal supervision.
Cons
Slow advancement and understaffed. Difficult to earn respect from peers and management.
team work
Buyer/Planner III (Current Employee) –  Chaska, MNDecember 11, 2016
collaboration between departments
close by
innovative
nice work environment
nice offices
ability to work from home
team work
collaboration on across all function
people are nice
Small but nice place
Product Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Franklin, MASeptember 19, 2016
Learned a lot being in a small company compared to my previous company. I liked how easy to advance and many opportunities arose when I wanted to take on different tasks.
Laser Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Billerica, MANovember 29, 2016
It was good working there. Peace and nobody to bother you when I was working there. It was a contract job. Multi tasking and fast paced. Clean room environment.
Manufacturing Associate (Current Employee) –  Bedford, MASeptember 6, 2016
Good company to work for, good environment to work in, people are friendly. managers are okay, they will treat you nice has long has the job is done and there's no problems
Job Testing is Unfair !
production operator (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COOctober 29, 2015
Worked at this company for many, many years... new management came in and implemented a testing to find defects in production lines. After three (3) consecutive failures, YOU'RE out-the-door ! They don't care about employee satisfaction, performance nor ensuring the employee is secure in employment. I don't recommend this company for no one ! Stay Away.. it's not a good place to work.
Pros
good pay and benefits
Cons
Poor Management
I like it there, I had fun working with people
Packing Lead, (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 15, 2016
I like working with the people, we had fun together, I like my supervisor, and my production plant manager, I had my own operator, I was a production Lead, Supervisor Assistant, there, I got a long with everybody,
Work environment no longer enjoyable
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Chaska, MNMarch 3, 2016
Current senior management quality has deteriorated. This has shown in the companies performance the last 10 years and the high number of experienced employees leaving.
Pros
Nice location and facilities
Cons
Poor leadership from the execuatives
Layoffs/ cyclic industry
Engineer (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsMarch 5, 2016
Good place to work...some people are long term and are very egoistic...managers will layoff people without notice so beware. Lots of favoritism and inner circles.
Pros
Good work life balance
Cons
No growth opportunities, no direction
A nice place to work (if you're actually working for the company)
Wafer Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee) –  Billerica, MAMarch 8, 2016
I can only comment on my experience which financially for the most part was not through Entegris but their hiring through Randstad. I would jump through hoops for Entegris when they needed me, but when I need a living expense increase I was turned down. I have no resentment toward them, but unfortunately I had to leave them to find a job that I can live on the wages.
Excellent benefits
Senior Human Resources Manager (Current Employee) –  Chaska, MNAugust 18, 2015
The culture needs improvement- a revision of shifts to assist the workforce with work/life balance would make significant improvements.
ESC not run by the management
Master Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Burlington, MADecember 17, 2013
Go to work here an you get direction on what to do, but if you are part of a "family of people" you pretty much run the place. This "family" will take 25 minute 15 minute breaks 2x a day. Then hang around after punching back in for lunch for extra time. If there is way they can screw the company out of paid time they will. Management does nothing to enforce this yet everyone else is supposed to follow the rules that aren't family. If you can stand to watch this on daily basis then you found your company.

Forget being sent home if the weather is treacherous. They want you to stay an work. If they do dismiss you for the day you aren't paid for your time:

Mismanaged and run by a group in Texas that comes up now and then to stir it up. Mostly with their heads wedged firmly in their posterior.
Pros
Not much
Cons
Employees, Management
Good company but too much overtime
Lead set up technician (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COApril 3, 2015
Too much time at work and not enough at home, the moral was bad and management was not doing much about it.But overall a good place to work for.
BENEFITS
Cons
TOO MUCH OVERTIME
People are nice
Chemist (Current Employee) –  Chaska, MNJune 4, 2015
Good place to work, but little room for advancement. People are nice, and they have a good work/life balance for the most part.
Good Place To Work
Environmental Health and Safety Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNDecember 21, 2015
The old company, ATMI, merged with Entegris. It was a good place to work. There were some restructuring which made the job a little challenging but overall I had a great experience.
Pros
Good place to work for.
Cons
Long commute for me.
Productive and fun workplace without ping pong table
Process Engineer (Current Employee) –  Chaska, MNApril 16, 2014
I follow the schedule dictated and support all the projects that NPD has planned. I look for the desired outcomes and try to build a project plan that will achieve that outcome. I define project scope, sets goals, and break work down into process steps. I then develop schedules and assignments, anticipate problems, orchestrate multiple activities concurrently, measure performance, and evaluate the results.
Pros
close to home
Cons
culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Entegris. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9