The ideal candidate has 5 years professional IT experience including multiple years working hands on with Microsoft Sharepoint design and development. Environment is fast moving with multiple projects across multiple client environments. A strong background in administering systems to use out of the box functions/web parts to meet most user needs is strongly desired.
In tandem with the lead analyst, the Sharepoint Developer will -
- Translate requirements into detailed design
- Design document databases and workflows
- Design user experience for internal applications
- Design reporting and performance dashboard applications
- Responsible for full life-cycle software modeling, design, development, and deployment
Required skills –
- SharePoint development, SharePoint Designer, SQL Server
- Experience with Portal implementations and migration
- Experience with Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2010 and 2013 platform
- Experience with SharePoint templates, Masterpages, site collections, sites, and subsites using the Site Editor and Central Administrator
- Experience defining a data model in an external data source, such as a relational database
- Experience defining a data model using SharePoint data structures such as lists and content types
- Ability to design and develop document repositories, workflows, user data entry screens, business processes, business intelligence, dashboards, content types, collaboration and site collections.
During the first two months of engagement, the consultant is expected to be on site in the Sacramento area to work with the project team and business users. Following the first two months, off site work can be performed. Opening is immediate for the right candidate and will stay open until filled.
Response volume is expected to be high so please respond promptly with resume and rate requirements as soon as possible.
Indeed - 13 months ago