Entercom

Entercom Employer Reviews

Fun Job.....Commission only.
Account Executive (Current Employee), Denver, COJanuary 11, 2014
Pros: fun events, great people, great management, exciting industry and fun!
Cons: commission only, new people have a hard time making enough money, revolving door for newbies, experienced reps leave because of a few bad months, good reps leave when company could help them.
I have to say, I love this company. It is fun, excellent people, great commissions, fun events to attend and just an interesting job. The only draw back is the commission only. If you don't sell you don't eat. It can really get you down when you have people cancel on you and you are literally seeing money drop out of your pocket.

If you have savings – more... and you don't have too much outgoing then go for it. You will not get a better radio cluster to work for and I have worked for the top stations in the market.

Management are great. The are very smart and know their stuff while also being fun to work with.

If they offered a base, I would never leave. – less
Very Great place to work, free swag, lunches, meet many Celebs.
Radio Personality / Announcer (Former Employee), 7000 Squibb Mission, KS. (66202)November 29, 2013
Pros: announcing bands on stage, free swag, free food in the studio
Cons: not having a body guard and getting hurt on a remote
It was very exciting to work there, never knew what to expect.
Was taught many things about Radio and how to interview Celebs. Guest Stars and just everyday people.
My coworkers were great and always there to help me out on a situation.
For me there wasn't anything hard about it, I love challenges and loved the rewards.
The most enjoyable part of the – more... job was to meet Celebs.,to meet very interesting people, to get up on stage and announced bands that the station promoted . – less
great people
Assist production (Former Employee), Brighton, MANovember 8, 2013
management became rather clueless on how to run a radio station and what employees should be taken care of.
Amazing fun team and cool work place
Promotions Internship (Former Employee), Austin, TexasFebruary 9, 2013
Always had a good time with this team and sometimes had free artist sets, or free food. Got amazing benefits.
Promotions
Promotions Rep (Current Employee), Greenville, SCNovember 19, 2012
Very easy job, however being employed there for 3 years, there was just absolutely no room for advancement or pay raise.
High Stress
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee), Greenville, SCOctober 3, 2012
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: high stress
Great co-workers. Lots of intermal stress that is not needed from management