ENTERGY CORPORATION

ENTERGY CORPORATION Employer Reviews

Fun workplace with monthly and quarterly events
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Jackson, MSSeptember 25, 2014
Great environment with awesome benefits and room for growth in certain departments only.
Challenging
Superintendent of Nuclear Records/Document Control (Current Employee), New Orleans, LAJune 30, 2014
Pros: job security and compensation
Cons: no employment opportunities close to my family
The company offers many opportunities and rewarding challenges for professional growth.
Undergoing organizational changes with disconnect of Sr Management and day to day operations
Revenue Assurance Manager (Former Employee), New Orleans, LAJune 2, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: job security; sr management lack of day to day operations knowledge
Great place to get knowledge of all departments as the budget , HR, Purchasing, contracts, and fleet are hands on for the front line management employees.
Prefect Employee
Accounts Payable/Office Administrator (Current Employee), New Orleans LaMarch 17, 2014
Pros: team player, organized
Cons: health care, 401k growth oppunity
I have 15 years of accounting and HR experience. I can start immediately. I have been employee of the month for many of my employers.
Safe environment
Senior Journeyman (Former Employee), Russellville, ARFebruary 28, 2014
The shifts are 8 hour day, but you are subject to be on a rotation for on call. The job allows for career advancement if you work really hard.
Productive, entergetic, Lovable TEAM
Accounts Payable/Office Administrator (Current Employee), NEW ORLEANS LA 70122December 2, 2013
Pros: free parking coffee work 4 day 10 hours a day
Cons: short breaks
LOVE WORKING AT ENTERGY. IM THE INVOICE PROCESSOR AND ADMIN ASST. MY WORK CONSIST OF MANY DIFFERENT THINGS DUE TO ME HAVING SO MANY MANAGER THAT I WORK WITH. I WORKING IN A VERY ORGANIZED AREA.
I have enjoyed my experience thus far
Human Resources Analyst (Current Employee), New Orleans, LAMay 4, 2013
Entergy is a wonderful company to work for. There are many ways to advance.
Good company to work for
Supervisor (Current Employee), USAMarch 6, 2013
Good leadership, pay and benefits. Advancement oppurtunities if willing to relocate.

March 14, 2013

The service operator job listed here on indeed is not listed on the website. What can I do to apply for the position? Thanks for your time and consideration!

good company
Project Management Support (Former Employee), Waterford 3 Nuclear Plant, New Orleans, LAJanuary 7, 2013
Pros: met many new people
Cons: had to work some holidays
involved in several outages for nuclear power plants, many new skills learned and worked many hours. Very fast pace which was a good flow at work.
We work Hard and play hard. A family
Smart View Pilot (Current Employee), New Orleans, LADecember 28, 2012
I like it here one of the best company that i've worked for to date.
The only down side is that i'm a contact worker and my Future is not certain. We come in do some data entry speak to customer and have fun doing it. Management team second to none great teachers i've learned a lot working here.
Billing Clerk
Billing Clerk (Former Employee), Beaumont, TXMay 24, 2012
Great job just temporary. Pleasant work environment. Great staff
I wore many hats which gave me an excellent opportunity to learn many skills and set a strong platform for my professional future.
Coordinator of the Corporate Volunteer Initiative (Current Employee), New Orleans, LaMarch 23, 2012
I was responsible for implementing straggles to recruit and retain employee volunteers and track and report the results. I was responsible for increasing the program's visibility and annually travelled across the country to make presentations to employees and retirees. I also planned and coordinated numerous group volunteer activities ranging from food – more... drives to rebuilding homes and playgrounds to tree planting and coastal restoration. I also managed the volunteer data base and was responsible for keeping the Community Connectors Web site up-to-date. One of my biggest successes was the initiation of a Systemwide Earth Day promotion in which employees were encouraged to "Green their Ride" by utilizing alternate means of transportation during Earth week. Due to traveling, the hardest part of my job was organizing my schedule to ensure everything was where it needed to be. Our team of six did an amazing job working together, we all wore many hats. I truly liked the alternate Fridays program, which was an enjoyable part of the job. – less