Enterprise Events Group (EEG), is regarded as a high quality, value leader in the event management services industry. We are a smaller, independent company headquartered in San Rafael with a sound base of Fortune 500 companies. EEG has been actively involved in the implementation of meetings, conferences and incentive programs for some of the top companies on the West Coast.
Registration Support - Temporary to Possible Hire - LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
We are seeking Registration Support to assist the Registration Project Manager with all aspects of program registration operations. The goal is to execute a quality program by providing exceptional customer service and dynamic support to the Project Manager(s).
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensures the quality control and integrity of incoming data and the program database
- Ensures the quality control and integrity of the Registration Process
- Serve as the technical point of contact for key clients to maintain registrations
- Promptly follow-up on client and attendee correspondence
- Monitors and maintains team customer service standards
- Responsible for the data entry process
- Maintains call centers and response times
- Facilitate registration projects by interfacing with other departments (web, operations, air, sales, etc.) to help ensure timely registration services.
- Strong teamwork and excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Strong time and project management skills
- Proficient in all MS Office Programs (Word, Excel, etc)
- Online database and Filemaker experience preferred
- Possible Work Travel Opportunities
All interested and qualified candidates should email their cover letter and resume to listed email address. Please use "Registration Support" in the subject line. Tentative contract dates December - March. No phone calls please.
Please visit our website for more exciting information about EEG at http://www.eeginc.com
Thank you for your interest!