Description:Quest Diagnostics Reporting System (QDRS) is intelligent graphical enhanced medical report system. QDRS receives medical test results from Quest Diagnostics' nationwide labs, then process and render them based on different customization requirements. QDRS will produce visualized medical report and analytical report from customer selected medical reports, and deliver them to customer through three channels including web page based report, Adobe Acrobat PDF report and fax text based report. User can also create portfolio from different patients and medical reports, and save them to QDRS reports.
• Involved in phases of Software Development Life Cycle, interface design, configuration of framework, QA and documentation, maintenance.
• Responsible for hosting SCRUM meeting, gathering business requirements, prelim design, documenting design specifications, negotiating with different business units, code review, unit testing and system testing.
• Responsible for product release, maintenance, debug and trouble shooting.
• Deployed AngularJS to improve the performance of front-end data-binding, dynamic loading of modules and dynamic content.
• Deployed AJAX call for asynchronous data retrieval from back-end.
• Integrated XML, FOP, XSLT and SVG to create programmable enhanced graphical PDF report.
• Developed back-end – more... logic with Core Java using technologies including Collection Framework,Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Generics and Annotation.
• Developed Business logic with Spring MVC and Hibernate ORM mapping.
• Used multi ways in Hibernate to update data including HQL queries, load or get, SQL, criteria.
• Used Hibernate Cache for query to improve the application performance.
• Implemented filters for user authentication and user authorization by Spring Security.
• Implemented customized authentication in Spring Security to verify user-role and secure the user pages, such as login, admin/user operations, trading, portfolio, etc.
• Used Spring Dao Support to access the database.
• Used Spring IOC for dynamic bean injection and Spring AOP to modularize cross-cutting concerns in aspects.
• Improved system performance using Spring Cache, to keep the result of frequent user call in single method.
• Developed POJO for data modeling of account information, portfolio and transaction history and customized Spring Bean Factory.
• Improved user experiences by "Single Sign-on" technology.
• Customized RESTful Web Service using Spring RESTful API, sending JSON format data packets between front-end and middle-tier controller.
• Used Eclipse and Maven to create project andLog4J to debug the code.
• Used Clarity and StarTeam for project bug/issue tracking and management.
• Used StarTeam to manage code check-in and check-out. – less