Enterprise Holdings Employee Reviews

Found 4,507 reviews matching the search
Review
Manager Trainee (Former Employee) –  Sheboygan, WISeptember 25, 2016
I enjoyed my co-workers here very much and would have stayed if the opportunity for advancement was better instead of me having to re-locate. great company to get you into the mind set of management and customer service.
Good Place to Work
Finance Manager (Former Employee) –  Thornton, COSeptember 22, 2016
Enterprise provides great opportunities for younger people. It is a meat grinder though and most people do not make it out of the first year.
Great office with great culture
Sales Management Trainee Intern (Former Employee) –  Midland, TXSeptember 22, 2016
Enterprise Holdings is an industry leader in rental cars. I enjoyed working for them. They really care about their employees and their well-being. The culture is what makes Enterprise a great place to work for.
Great place to work and learn how to be an effective manager!
Management Trainee (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 21, 2016
Working at Enterprise can consist of a fast paced working environment or it can be a steady-paced work day depending on the branch an employee is working at and/or time of year. A typical day at Enterprise consists of great customer service, selling rental insurance, answering phones, booking reservations, monitoring car maintenance, picking up and dropping off customers and cars from and to their destinations, cleaning cars, and enjoying fun laughs with co-workers. Enterprise really teaches you valuable techniques on how to be a great manager. The hardest part of working at Enterprise would be dealing with angry customers. Angry customers can come with yelling, a demanding tone and aggressiveness. The most enjoyable part of working the job is when I can turn those angry customers into completely satisfied customers.
Pros
Good Benefits, Elite Outings(Top Sellers' Outings), Friendly co-workers
very active and busy
Management Trainee (Intern) (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 21, 2016
very active environment. if you like to work in an environment where there is always something to be done or something new to learn, this is the place for you.
Pros
ut can get too busy sometimes
A great place to start out of college
Area Manager (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 21, 2016
They provide a work hard, play hard environment and do a great job of teaching professionalism to new college grads. A great first job.
fun job great boss amazing co-worker like a small family away from family
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 20, 2016
do maintenance on about 8-10 cars daily keep workstation clean the hardest part of the job is when slow looking the ready line for possible maintenance cars.
Pros
discounted rentals for me and family memebers
Cons
short break
Great place to get experience for your future career
Management Trainee (Current Employee) –  Spokane, WASeptember 20, 2016
I have learned valuable skills such as time management, sales techniques and rebuttals, customer service problem solving, and team management.

I Love driving brand new cars around and hearing people's stories.

Higher caliber coworkers than the average entry-level job.

Cool corporate culture
Pros
full benefits, paid vacation, paid holidays, options to transfer locations
Cons
long days and 45+ hours a week required
Get ready for a "ride"
Customer Assistance Representative (Senior) (Current Employee) –  Highland Park, ILSeptember 20, 2016
The managers are great and challenge you to be a better version of yourself. Great role models and mentors from top to bottom. Oh, did I forget to mention you drive new cars everyday. Lots to do - sometimes too much, but always feel great at the end of the day.
Pros
Free lunch, Happy Hours and best friends you'll meet
Cons
Hours are capped at 25 - 49 depending on position
A fun place to work just not to earn
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 20, 2016
I have enjoyed my time with this company it was fun. The people you meet make your work day. However unless you got your bachelors degree there is no place for advancement and the wages don't match the job responsibilities. You have to work 60 hours a week in order to make your wages look reasonable.
Pros
employee benifits and discounts
Cons
understaffed over worked and under paid
Branch Manager
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Brea, CASeptember 20, 2016
This company taught me about how to service customers. Pay is not that great but the opportunity afterwards is tremendous. Having ERAC on my resume has helped me immensely.
Pros
Great atmosphere, Great Professional Relationships
Cons
Hard Work, Cleaning Cars in a suit, Late Hours
Very competitive and fun environment
Management Trainee (Current Employee) –  OregonSeptember 19, 2016
It is a very sale oriented job. You are aware of the long hours and the Sales culture during the interviewing process. With a good group of people you work 49 hours with weekly you don't realize how long you are working, you focus more on how we can help each other get better! On the flip side, when your coworkers are distant or unreliable it makes the 49 hour work week long and hard.
Great Benefits, but isolating
Work-From-Home Escalations Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCSeptember 18, 2016
Great company to work for, but the at home aspect is isolating. Pay is fair and benefits are great. Working remotely can be isolating and be difficult when needing assistance.
Horrible management
Management Trainee (Current Employee) –  Anniston, ALSeptember 18, 2016
Would be a great place for advancement if managers actually cared for their employees. They do not care about you and it is a horrible work life balance.
Pros
Getting out of the office
Cons
Horrible mangement
Not that greay
Resvatiom spev (Former Employee) –  RemoteSeptember 17, 2016
It was not a bad company to work but I was told to lie. Tell people u are at the location when we were not. I was a work from home employee. Brick and motor locations were never on the same page as our department. A lot 9f passing the ball. More consistent working together between departments. Not all it is cracked up to do. I was sick to my stomach with this job
Pros
Hourly wage days off
Cons
Dishonest work management is lacking
always staying productive. enjoyable workplace
Car Prep (Former Employee) –  Billings, MTSeptember 17, 2016
love the employees I worked with. Cleaning and washing every car and truck throughout the day. Always giving excellent costumer service. great place to meet new people
Pros
Clean at your own pace
Cons
no benifits, and slow hours, sometimes rough weather
enterprise
Management Assistant- Help manager (Former Employee) –  Wheeling, ILSeptember 16, 2016
enterprise is a company with lots of work involved if you are not prepared to put in 55 hours a week then you will not last here. they do not pay commission
car - Inbound call center, assisting customer (Former Employee) –  Overland. MOSeptember 16, 2016
Enjoyed working with other agents. Had to resign due to family issue. Very interesting work. Good management. Work love to go back to work there and work from home
Horrible unless you just graduated from college
Manager (Former Employee) –  Ridgeland, MSSeptember 16, 2016
It's like Amway in an office building. No work life balance. Growth is not rewarded. They work you to death. It ends up being less than minimum wage if you're in management. Tons of promises, which never happen.
Pros
None.
N/a
Account Coordinator - Fed Govern Billing Team (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOSeptember 16, 2016
It is a typical day at work. You make it work for you. There is training, but I needs to ask for it. There is upwards mobility but I needs to be an insider to get recognition,

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Enterprise Holdings. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9