Enterprise Holdings Employee Reviews in United States

Found 4,438 reviews matching the search
Fun Work Enviorment
Shuttle Driver (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 24, 2016
Great hours and wonderful benefits. Being in an Airport environment there's non-stop movement. Cool part-time job. Be expected to wok weekends and holidays. Everyone gets along well. After your probation period you are allowed to apply for other positions within the company.
Fun and Friendly Place Where Teamwork Rules!
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 24, 2016
The people you meet and work with are great! It's a fun and friendly place where teamwork rules! Lots of opportunity to advanced and get promoted if you are willing to relocate.
Good place for entry level management
Branch Manager/Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 24, 2016
Enterprise prepares college grads for careers in corporate america. It gives people an opportunity to become responsible for a location while getting support.
Pros
Company car
Cons
Good place to start sales
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Joplin, MOAugust 23, 2016
This is a company that is good at recruiting young sales talent. You will work really hard and long hours, but you will learn a lot if you take advantage of the opportunity.
Pros
Great Training
Cons
Limited mobility
Room for improvement
Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 23, 2016
Company is low staffed and the management team is forever new and changing since they hire new college graduates. To move up in the company is difficult if you don't have a degree or have a great relationship with management.
Pros
Great Benefits, flexibility and constant pay
Cons
low staff, little to no training, lack of teamwork
Enterprise Holdings
WE CAR INTERN-AMBASSADOR (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 22, 2016
Enterprise Holdings was a fantastic place to begin my career and gave me my first internship. This company has a great working environment, and is very much in line with it's values.
Good Starting Point, Not Long-Term Place to Work
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHAugust 22, 2016
Enterprise is a great place to start your career fresh out of college. Excellent training program with some very valuable information as it relates to business operations. Compensation could be better considering the amount of time they demand from you. Work/Life balance is the number 1 complaint and it will never change. Overall, I would recommend Enterprise to anyone without a family with the desire to learn how to run a business.
Pros
Training Program
Cons
Good Company, not great work/life balance.
Branch Manager-Hobby Airport (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 22, 2016
A learned a lot about managing people and sales. You have to work hard which I do not mind, but the hours can be difficult especially when you are the manager of an airport operation which is 24//7 365.
Productive fast past work environment
Branch manager (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCAugust 22, 2016
Planning for the day and for branch and employees to be successful. I learned how to really operate my own business and manage behaviors of people. My co-workers were like family to me. Really enjoyed the people and the relationship building with different companies.
Pros
When in management have company car, great pay scale as long as you perform
Cons
doesnt matter what you done last month its all about what you're doing now
Great team environment with no work life balance
Assistant Branch Rental Manager (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VAAugust 21, 2016
Enterprise offers a great management training program that teaches you what goes into running a business. Promotions are all performance based and there is endless opportunity for upward mobility. However, in order to be successful you have to be committed to working 12 hour days and have an extraordinary amount of patience for unreasonable and irrational customers.
Pros
Culture, compensation, benefits
Cons
Hours
Horrible, terrible, and awful.
Remarketing Inventory Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 21, 2016
Definitely would not recommend this place. When I worked there it is was HORRIBLE. My manager including the HR manager were dishonest crooks. Management in general at this place is horrible. I was harassed, bullied, picked on, falsely accused of things, verbally degraded, etc by management and fellow co-workers. There is one employee that is allowed to continue employment there and he is rude to everybody and even sleeps on the job. All the time I was there I was not hired on as a full time employee and was not promoted. In fact they promoted a lazy constantly complaining co-worker I had the displeasure of working with. She was even promoted to the department I frequently helped out and did work for but when I applied for that same department I did not get it. After a while work dried up and there was a lack of work for me in my department so coming to work was very boring and felt like my time was being wasted. It was like being a stand by employee. The only thing I learned was how dishonest crooked the corporate world can be. So glad to be rid of this place and I would not rent or buy from this awful company.
Pros
NOTHING
Cons
EVERYTHING
Enterprise is a great company!
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  FloridaAugust 21, 2016
I think Enterprise is a great company to work for. Your days are very busy, but you learn how to manage the day which will carry over to other parts of the company.
Pros
You learn a lot, and you work with great people
Cons
You are not compensated for work you are asked to do.
Very stable and ethical family owned company
Accounting Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 21, 2016
Fast paced environment, good office culture. Needs to work on training Management better to learn how to interact with staff.
productive and great place to work
Mechanical Technician (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCAugust 21, 2016
Maintaining vehicles for rental use and sales. Working with a small team of technicians and a great management team. Most enjoyable part of the job was driving a large array of brand new vehicles.
Pros
excellent hours, pay, and environment
Terrible place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  College Park, GAAugust 20, 2016
From the untrained, unknowledgeable, incompetent, ghetto managers, lazy coworkers, rude customers, this was by far one of my worse job experiences. I have complained to upper management several times about different experiences and no one would ever resolve the issues they only got worse! This work place is so unorganized and lacks any type of real leadership. I wouldn't recommend working here at least at my location.
Pros
pay
Cons
short breaks, bad coworkers and managers
productive fun environment
Management Trainee (Current Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLAugust 20, 2016
face to face customers some are nice some are rude multitask call customers collect money clean cars answer 100 phone calls a day
Very laid back job
Enterprise Fleet Driver (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDAugust 20, 2016
Worked as a driver, very chill position but not for a person who is looking for growth within the company. Perfect part time job for a student or retiree.
Pros
Work at your own pace
Cons
sometimes hours can vary
Blah
Management Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 19, 2016
Working at Enterprise allows you to get great development, however you will work a lot of hours. Depending on the state that you work in there is a lot of favoritism and you will get passed up for promotions.
Great place to start a career after college
Management Trainee (Current Employee) –  Katy, TXAugust 19, 2016
A typical day at work is very fast paced! You learn how to operate a business, manage inventory and retain customers by practicing good esqi skills. The hardest part of the job is knowing exactly what to do all the time, but the most enjoyable part is having a team behind you to teach and guide you through.

You get out what you put in. :)
Pros
TEAM ENVIROMENT AND FAST PACE
Cons
NONE
It a great place for team work and hands on tasks
Part-time Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Kenner, LAAugust 19, 2016
An average day at Enterprise Holdings is ok. I'm learning more about working on cars, and getting to work with others as a team. The management is fair. My co-workers are always helpful. The hardest part of the job is when cars are back up to where work is overloaded. The good thing about Enterprise is that they do special events for the workers.
Pros
Discounts on rental cars
Cons
no bounses, no raises, not enough hours

2.9