Enterprise Holdings Employee Reviews

Found 5,549 reviews matching the search
Terrible stay away
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach County, FLMay 25, 2017
Worst company I ever worked for. They treat you like slaves. You have no work life balance. Managers are terrible and everything is based on favoritism not your quality of work.
Pros
Me cool people
Cons
Terrible Management
Not the best but an okay job
Car Prep/Driver (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMay 25, 2017
The job is okay. They ask for too much for the little money that they give you. Majority of the people that I have work with while there have been pretty good though. The preps that I work with outside make working at the job a bit better even though most of the time I work by myself most of the time.
Productive work environment, highly dedicated to Customer Service
Management Trainee (Former Employee) –  Pascagoula, MSMay 25, 2017
Work day starting at 7:00am and ending at 6:00pm, consisting of various levels of Customer Service related duties, which includes carefully preparing contracts for Insurance rentals, general Retail rentals, and Corporate rentals. Also learned various tasks such as scheduling appointments for future clients, vehicle maintenance, visiting local business accounts, inventory control, financial reports, sales and marketing, etc. Enterprise provided me with the tools and training, enabling me to realize the potential I have for growth in managing and working with others in a team environment. The hardest part of my job at Enterprise was the twelve hour work days, but this was offset by the enjoyable experience of meeting and serving others.
Very professional!
Driver (Former Employee) –  Jamaica, NYMay 25, 2017
Great place to work! intend to work part-time for this company near my college. They are flexible and provide fantastic on-the-job training. Their benefits package is also great!
Productive and fun place to work
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 25, 2017
The people I work with, the company culture, and the internal promotions are just a few of my favorite things about the company.

Some days are longer than others but you get what you put into a position.
Pros
Culture, Flexibility, People, Training Program for all positions, 95% of promotions are all internal, Pay
Management Trainee
Management Trainee (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 25, 2017
50-hour workweeks for $40,000/year. Primarily a sales-based position, but you are also trained on operations and account management as well.

Ethics and integrity varies from employee to employee, and some can be rather slimy to customers even though they don't commission.

The company only hires from within, but promotion spots don't open up frequently. When they do open up, they will almost always require you to relocate or double your commute.
Competive Atmosphere, Fun and Friendly workplace
Area Rental Manager (Former Employee) –  LouisianaMay 25, 2017
Success is rewarded and pay is fair, and promotion opportunities are done internally. Family owned business with a tremendous amount of respect in the industry.
Fun Place to work
Driver (Current Employee) –  Santa Maria, CAMay 25, 2017
Working there is fun and friendly. you get to test out new and used cars and take them to other location. If you are going to school and have 3 days of the week free then start driving for Enterprise
work environment where the Management trainee program makes you a better employee
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 25, 2017
Enterprise management trainee program prepares and educates the employee to be well diversified in every different aspects of the business. From sales, to customer service, to leadership qualities.
Pros
training, vacation time.
Cons
work life balance, tool to succeed.
Great sales experience
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 25, 2017
This job taught me a lot about work ethic and the drive it takes to succeed in sales.
I met many great contacts that I continue to network with today.
Management Trainee to a Manager
Manager (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAMay 24, 2017
I started with ERAC as a trainee and made it to being a Manager at a branch. The pro is the training that you will receive. You will learn how to manage and operate a branch of your own as well as marketing, customer service and sales. You will be exhausted and work at a minimum of 48 hours and as you move up the rank, closer to 70+ hours a week. You will sell your soul to get some insurance sold to a customer...
Pros
training
Cons
work life balance and hardcore sells
Productive and fun workplace
Summer Internship Program (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEMay 24, 2017
My favorite experience at Enterprise Rent-A-Car was the daily expectation that each employee was to engage in face-to-face customer service. Co-workers there are trained not only improve their own sales statistics, but also to celebrate when other co-workers improve theirs.
Learn a lot, great year 1 training, year 2 is trickier
Management Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 24, 2017
The Management Training program at Enterprise is without a doubt an arena that offers recent grads and people that want to advance their business skills limitless opportunities. The company's workload and daily hourly requirements are intensive. Of the pool of employees that gets promoted based off of excellent performance in year 1, about 50% of that pool goes on into a prolonged career with Enterprise. The other 50% struggles to move up with the company because retail car sales is not a specifically good fit for many in this talented pool and opportunities in other departments throughout the company are limited. This either leads to a thriving second year for some or a very challenging second year.
Nice enviroment, and easy work
Transporter/Driver (Current Employee) –  Dulles, VAMay 24, 2017
Working for Enterprise was fun. You meet a lot of people and get to drive nice luxury vehicles at times. I learned a lot of short cuts to avoid traffic. There wasn't really a hard part about work, as long as you know what you're doing, it is easy. You work at your own speed.
Pros
driving different cars every day
Cons
not enough hours and pay
Great Career Opportunities
Account Specialist - Truck Rental Division (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCMay 24, 2017
Great employment opportunities with vast variety of divisions and positions to apply to. Promotes from within and great income opportunities. Has great HR managers and tons of happy hours and outings. Can be stressful at times, but once you get the hang of it, it can be really fun.
Pros
Rewards, Benefits, Outings
Cons
Work life balance can be challenging
Don't apply if you want to have a life or have a family
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Mount Vernon, ILMay 24, 2017
A typical work day would include opening the branch at 7 am and staying and working till close at 6 pm. There were very few days that I actually got to leave right after closing. Management runs it's employees extremely tight. They hire barely enough people to operate a branch, leaving the employees scrambling about all day to clean cars, pick up customers, answer phones, complete rentals, and the list goes on and on! The pay and incentives are great, but you will have no life if you work here. They do hire within, but they expect you to be constantly mobile with your family and to relocate and work all around a huge area. If you don't relocate, you are almost shunned like you are not good enough for the company and will eventually be weeded out. I recommend this job to someone who has just graduated from college and has no family.
Pros
Pay and incentives
Cons
No work life balance, no lunch breaks, long hours, expected to relocate
Enterprise is a great place to start your career.
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Mobile, ALMay 24, 2017
Enterprise gives recent college Graduates a great opportunity to gain valuable management experience. I began my career in the manager trainee program and worked my way to Branch Manager. During my time as Branch manager I have gained valuable management experience. The best part of working for Enterprise is the daily interacting with the customer. The hardest part is the hours required by upper management.
Pros
Company Car
Cons
Fun place to start out, heavily dependent on Sales
Management Trainee (Current Employee) –  IllinoisMay 24, 2017
Typical day at work includes prepping cars to rent and lot movement to prepare for the day and the week. Qualifying people looking to rent. Servicing the people looking to rent while incorporating sales. Service is key as you will likely deal with irate customers.
Fun place to work for recent college grads
Management Assistant (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 24, 2017
Enterprise is a fun place to work for recent college grads who want to advance their career and get promoted right out of college. The work starting off is hard and far from glamorous (washing cars in suits) but its a fun workplace. They really hire the best employees. You work long hours 50-60/week and spend a lot of time on your feet. Invest in comfortable shoes before you start.
Pros
Fun co-workers, fun work environment, opportunity to advance
Erac
Management Trainee (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAMay 24, 2017
Fortune 500 company. These folks are all about taking care of a customer and making a good dollar doing it. One of the first companies I worked for and have no regrets or complaints. One of the big businesses that actually care about the consumer.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Enterprise Holdings. Our community is ready to answer.