Enterprise Holdings Employee Reviews in United States

Found 4,446 reviews matching the search
Exciting Job Environment
Part-time Driver (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAAugust 15, 2016
This will be the best place to work in the summer. The job itself is exciting especially for young people who want to drive the latest cars in the market.
Pretty Good
Car Prep, Customer Service, Company Chauffeur (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 13, 2016
Not a bad employer at all, would go back if ever needed. I learned a lot about myself and others while working there. I gained a lot of useful life experience.
overworked staff
Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Stanford, CAAugust 13, 2016
drivers and car prep personel mistreated and not appreciated.
management seems to only car about profit and self interest. blind sales tactics.
Discount wasn't good enough, should offer free rentals to staff
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYAugust 12, 2016
I really enjoyed this job when I was first hired. Management changed and everything went down hill. Work stopped being a fun place to be and I dreaded every minute of it.
Great benefits and good resume builder
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 12, 2016
Great benefits and a good company to learn business but just a resume builder. They always promote the people they want not the most qualified. Lots of turn over, competition, politics, and will work you 50+ hours a week. No home work life just work and you will be cleaning cars in a suit with a tie and all every day.
benefits
Cons
everything else
A day in the rental life
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KS Salina KSAugust 12, 2016
I thoroughly enjoyed having the tools to become my own boss and train other co-workers within Enterprise. A typical day would start off getting our morning rush from 7-10 am set up, calls for returned vehicles to provide closure and the total amount. The hardest part of the job was the hours when moved to the airport, as I worked a variety of rotating shifts from 7-7, 9-9, 10-10, or 12-12. The most enjoyable part of my job was knowing that I was there to make the customer's life a little bit easier or their day a little bit better by providing them with the best rental experience and customer service I had to offer.
felt like Home
Summer Intern (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCAugust 12, 2016
I enjoyed my time with Enterprise very much. I loved the people i worked with and i learned a lot during the duration of my internship. I would highly recommend this Internship because it really gives you the experience and skills no other internship could offer. The hours are long but the time and a half defiantly helps. management depends on your locations managers. my favorite part of this job was being able to deliver cars to corporate accounts and connect with business people you wouldn't normally interact with.
Fun for the right person
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Pennsauken, NJAugust 11, 2016
Crazy hours but great and fun place to work if you like busy environment. Not for everyone.

Hours seem to keep getting longer
No Work Life Balance
Management Trainee (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXAugust 11, 2016
Forced to work exhausting extended hours with little to no brakes. Little to no involvement of upper management. Forced into a corner many times due to upper management expectations and what is provided by them. No way to fulfill customer needs based on what is provided by management.
Pros
Meeting many people and experiences
Cons
Over worked too many hours not management involvement.
My thoughts
Management Assistant (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 11, 2016
You gonna have a long day. Meaning the people you work with have to be fun. If they not you gonna hate the job. Sometimes you get no breaks, sometimes you get no office lunch. If you planning on signing up for a gym member just forget about it because you gonna never make it. Enterprise don't care about you.
Pros
Cons
Modern day slavery
great place to start your career
Manager (Former Employee) –  Pflugerville, TXAugust 11, 2016
There is a chance for great camaraderie if you're in the right group. The company is respected in its field and looks great on paper. The team I was in was a well oiled machine until a new manager came in and changed everything, now they are just limping along and all looking to get out (or for the older ones, make it to retirement under the radar). Nice cafeteria. Train shuttle. Nice campus on the water.
Very Interesting job
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Bossier City, LAAugust 10, 2016
I've worked for Enterprise for 3 years now its pretty much the same day in and day out clean, transport cars and/or customers. I love my team very good people. The hardest part of the job would be the brutal heat in the summer . I really enjoy driving the newest cars .
Fast-paced, productive job.
Management Trainee (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CAAugust 10, 2016
I have learned how to efficiently and successfully time manage. This job also taught me how to provide the most excellent customer service as well as being able to make great decisions when handed customer issues. My co-workers were great to work with and being a team player is definitely a key part of working for the company.
Pros
good pay, free lunch every so often, good management training program
Cons
short breaks, long working days
Productive and fun workplace with great opportunities for advancement!
Management Trainee Intern (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNAugust 10, 2016
I thoroughly enjoyed working at Enterprise Holdings throughout my collegiate career. I resigned from this company on good terms to focus on completing my Bachelor's Degree.
N/a
Assistant Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Littleton, COAugust 9, 2016
I would not like to write a review about this position at this time. It is my current position. It takes a lot of work, but as most things in life you get what you put in.
Self motivation
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 9, 2016
Busy preparing cars for rental.
The hardest part of this job is being outside when it snows. I enjoy cause we do our job by ourself no manager supervision.
Hard work
Management Assistant (Former Employee) –  Buena Park, CAAugust 9, 2016
You will work hard. You will learn management, sales and customer service. The experience gained will be something you keep forever.
Great Management, Great Company to Work up in
VSA (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXAugust 8, 2016
The Managers were very well prepared, making my job a lot easier. I learned the importance of being able to drop what you are doing or pick up where someone else left off. They also taught me the importance of customer satisfaction.
hard work but good environment
Branch Manager, Rental (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJAugust 8, 2016
It is a very tough job and the pay certainly wasnt great back when I was there but you do learn great skills and I met a lot of great people who are valuable resources for me to this day. Id recommend it for someone graduating.
Pros
training program
Cons
pay
Worst Company To Work For
Management Trainee (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHAugust 8, 2016
Long hours with low pay. Upper management has no idea what they are doing and it shows greatly. Worked in the Cincinnati area and the district manager is a complete fool.
Pros
Cons
No Work/Life Balance, Washing Cars in 100 degree heat

2.9