Enterprise Holdings Employee Reviews

fast pace enviorment
Insurance Account Manager (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 13, 2017
from the time you get to work till the time you leave you are busy managing rentals for USAA and handling incoming/outgoing phone calls. the most enjoyable part of the job was being able to provide outstanding service to USAA insurance on a daily basis.
Cons
pay was not where it should be for my position and knowledge
Good Job
Reservation Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 12, 2017
A real legitimate work from home job and a great employee discount. It's a family owned company that changes to meet business needs and employee recomendations,
Career path for those who are not dreamers
Management Trainee (Current Employee) –  Gardena, CANovember 12, 2017
My experience at Enterprise may be a bit lack luster because of my entrepreneurial spirit. The company is good at retrieving your loyalty at a very young age (beginning of your career). There are a lot of opportunities for promotion and a lot of money to be made. Those are the positives, the negatives include; schedules, employee development, politics, and micro-management(pyramid scheme, you making the company helps them make money, everyone above you gets a portion of your hard work, remember that). Overall this job is not a career path for dreamers but a career path for those who are only moved by money. You will be surrounded by people who hate their jobs but are too deep in to quit and have accumulated so many bills because they buy fancy homes and shoes to impress people they don't like. Leaving for these people would hurt them, more than it would help them. No matter how much you get promoted to are still not enough, at the end of the day, you rent cars. People operate out of fear and personal issues, instead of out of respect. Figure out who you are before Enterprise tells you who you have to be.
Pros
Lunch, checks, one or two genuine people, networking
Cons
Hours, management, academic incentives, relocation, pyramid scheme
Fast work environment.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCNovember 12, 2017
Everyday I served over 100 customers.
I got to learn different culture considering that I served people from all works of life and culture.

I worked with different race and ethnicity.
The management was super flexible and understanding,I would always recommend Enterprise to anyone I know.
Great Company
Assistant Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKNovember 11, 2017
Great opportunity if you handle consistent pressure well and are competitive. Hours are long and difficult with a family. Each branch has its own culture and management style.
Check Your Integrity At The Door
Management Assistant (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WINovember 10, 2017
Enterprise can be a great place to work if you like to use shady methods to get your sales numbers up, which is something you will have to do depending on the location you work at. Your career is contingent on selling insurance to the customers. You could be the best manager the world has ever seen, but if you do not make your numbers in sales, you will not promote.
Money is everything at Enterprise. I knew of a manager that fraudulently attempted to get another employee terminated on bogus grounds, and was caught doing so. She wasn't even reprimanded for the action. Why? She sold insurance better than everyone else. Enterprise makes you memorize their 8 founding values, and practices none. A lot of great employees have left the company based on the way it conducts business.
Pros
Stepping stone job, learn to run a business
Cons
Promotions, management
A great place to start
Management Trainee (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MONovember 10, 2017
As a graduate fresh out of college you can't really ask for a much better gig, good benefits, good atmosphere, fun co-workers. The main downfall though is that with the normal day your work life balance can take a huge hit. With some days working 12 hours there are times you can't do anything with your personal life. The management program is slim to none though, you get the opportunity to gain experience in multiple fields in the industry, and gather knowledge useful throughout your career. Your enjoyment of the job all depends on your management team though, it really makes or breaks a very good starter job.

After you finish the program though it does get rather repetitive, there isn't much new stuff that goes on after that, until you get promoted.
Pros
Great benefits, great learning experience, good training
Cons
poor work life balance, repetitiveness
competitive fun place to work
Assistant Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDNovember 10, 2017
great place to gain valuable experience in management and sales cultures. work life balance can be difficult with long hours and weekend shifts. get the feeling you are underpaid for what the job requires
good place to start
Management Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKNovember 9, 2017
You learn a lot From Enterprise. It's a great place to work with great people. the hours are long but the learning experience is great depending on who you work with.
Cons
Great Experience for younger business men and women
Assistant Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXNovember 9, 2017
Enterprise focuses on development of its work force and entices and really strives on its employees being promoted. They do everything in their power in order for you to reach that goal. Its driven by sales as most companies are. It can stressful but rewarding.
Stressful at times but not bad for the work
Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKNovember 9, 2017
Learned a lot about the rental industry and about cars. Manegment could've been better. Hardest part of the job was getting cars done with the pressure management put on us. Most enjoyable part for me personally was driving the cars.
Internship
IT Business Analyst Intern (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 9, 2017
The internship was a great experience. EHI takes the time to show that they really care about their employees and the work life balance. I would definitely recommend working here.
I worked as a Service Agent
Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 9, 2017
I worked as a Service Agent part time. It's a good company. I might return if I need a job. I got to clean cars, pick up, and drop off customers. It's a decent job to have part time while you're in college.
Pros
Flexibility, good company culture
Cons
Stressful work situations, time constraints
Management Explanation
Sales Consultant Representative (Former Employee) –  bwiNovember 9, 2017
The morning manager I would give a solid 8, however the evening manager was the one who was horrible to work under. When working under him things were more stressful and not as smooth.
Fun place to work, and your co-workers are great.
Customer Service Representative / Greeter (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 9, 2017
Enterprise was a great place to work, if I had the chance I would work for Enterprise again. It's a career job, lots of room for advancement a fun place to work.
A great "extra income" job
Part-time Logistical Hub Driver (Current Employee) –  Davenport, IANovember 8, 2017
I started working at Enterprise four years ago for some extra spending money. Being a hub driver is not a career, it is merely supplemental income. That said, the job is quite fun and the workplace atmosphere is one of the best I've ever encountered. If you like to drive new cars around your region, this is the job for you. The pay is not great, but they do offer paid time off after one year. You also won't find a more flexible job than this. The workforce is mostly retirees, with a few moonlighters like myself sprinkled in. When I first interviewed, I didn't think I'd be working there long-term. After four years, I can now say it would be hard to envision me NOT working for Enterprise.
Pros
Good morale, friendly co-workers, fun job, flexible schedule
Cons
Pay could be better given the responsibility
No work life balance
Management Trainee (Current Employee) –  IllinoisNovember 8, 2017
The job itself is not bad and you get paid decent for what you do. The amount of hours is crazy at times and sometimes you do between 55-60 hours. The pay is not worth the amount of hours.
Pros
Consistent schedule
Cons
Pay for the hours
enterprise has a positive enviroment
assist in office (Current Employee) –  Brownwood, TXNovember 8, 2017
part time job no benefits ok for part time job enjoy the people i work with i am still employed with enterprise it would be nice if part time employees could earn vacation time and insurance
Opportunity for Growth is there
Manager Trainee (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 8, 2017
Great environment to work in. Everyone is always there to help no matter what. The ability to move up is there if you are a really great seller. Great employees
Pros
fast growth and great employees
Cons
hard to move up if you not a good seller
Amazing company culture
Manager (Current Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CANovember 8, 2017
Enterprise is a great place to work with amazing people. It is hard work but the rewards are endless! They only promote from within so every person in management has had your job before.
Pros
Great people, pay for performance
Cons
hard work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Enterprise Holdings. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9