Enterprise Holdings Employee Reviews

Found 5,932 reviews matching the search
Good first job out of college.
Management Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 13, 2017
Pros:
Good job for recent college graduates to gain work experience. Everyone in upper management tries to get you promoted.

Cons:
No work life balance.
fun, exciting workplace
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAJuly 13, 2017
Enterprise was a exciting place to work. I met new people everyday and was treated good by the staff. I cleaned out different cars, gotten the opportunity to take people places all over the city.
Fun but at times draining
ASSISTANT BRANCH MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJuly 13, 2017
You will work your butt off. Only the strong survive and get promoted. Its all about numbers. You get paid well but you also work 6-6 basically with a 30 min commute. Good first job out of college.
Great Company, Amazing co workers and endless possibilities for growth
Management Trainee (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PAJuly 12, 2017
Enterprise is a great company to work for. I specifically work for a group in Pennsylvania spanning from Harrisburg to Lancaster and York, and it is a wonderful group to be a part of. I am very proud to say I am starting my professional career with Enterprise Holdings specifically because of my co workers, management, job training and the fun perks!
Ups and Downs
Service Agent/Driver (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, PAJuly 12, 2017
Typical day: cleaning cars, shuttling customers, moving cars between other locations
Learned: ins and outs of daily operations
Management: constantly changing management personnel (management movement between different locations), generally overworked
Culture: Business oriented, sales! sales! sales!
Hardest part of the job: busy days with a lot of reservations to prepare for, especially when low on car stock
Most enjoyable part of the job: driving brand new cars every day, fairly simple and easy
Pros
largest rental car company in the world, fast-paced environment
Cons
constantly changing management personnel
Worst place to work. Never enough cars to rent
Rental Agent (Former Employee) –  Panama City Beach, FL AirportJuly 12, 2017
This was the absolute worst job ever. The majority of the time they were completely out of cars and made people with reservations wait anywhere between 30 minutes to over 2 hours for their car. Most of the time instead of sales we were doing crowd control trying to calm down irate customers. Forget about making any money on upsells, most of the time we were issuing credits to try to appease upset customers. Reservations mean absolutely nothing. Seriously the most stressful position I've ever worked.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Incredibly stressful, impossible to provide good customer service
Fun
Management Trainee (Former Employee) –  Paoli, PAJuly 12, 2017
Exciting day in and out. Lots of room for development. Young energetic teams but very competitive. Eat what you kill atmosphere. Be prepared to compete with the same people you grab drinks with
Fun work place
Lot Attendant/Driver (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAJuly 12, 2017
Everything about the job is great, it's a job where you can be yourself and work at your own pace but still have to get a lot of work done at the end of the day. The people there is great
Interesting, challenging position
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 11, 2017
Enterprise provides great upward mobility. However, you contend with long hours and multiple instances of the customer coming before management on almost every level.

Sales positions are simple if not high pressure, overall 3.6 out of 5.
Pros
Easy to get promoted, decent pay
Cons
Long hours, high middle management pressure
Great
Management Trainee Intern (Former Employee) –  Danbury, CTJuly 11, 2017
This company gives you the tools to succeed, with great training and motivation. They don't play favorites and reward for hard work and performance. Great over all place to work.

Want to know more about Enterprise Holdings?

Ask a question
n/a
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJuly 11, 2017
Enterprise has a great training program for young professionals but you will work long hours. Depending on your direct management will determine you outlook on the company. There are great managers and horrible ones.
good 1st job out of college
Management Trainee (Current Employee) –  Boise, IDJuly 11, 2017
good job first out of college, you learn a lot about management and how to run a business and paid pretty well right out of college.
10 hour workdays and you're required to work 48 hours minimum per week, little to no work life balance. job relies on sales, so if you can't push useless products on people, than you won't be able to move up in the company.
Pros
good pay
Cons
no work life balance
Assistant manager
Assistant Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCJuly 11, 2017
everyday is an adventure! Good company i'm just seeking something with a better work life balance. I work a ton of hours and sometimes it seems like I'm out on a lot with my daughter
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Pasco, WAJuly 11, 2017
Great start for getting out of college, friendly people and great work experience. Great benefits on healthcare and you get off work early, tons of friendly people to work with.
Basic Entry Level Job
Management Trainee (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNJuly 11, 2017
For what it is, Enterprise isn't a bad company to work for. However, they work their employees HARD and the high pressure sales culture gets taxing. Especially when you're essentially selling double insurance. Most of the people there are fun and friendly. They say there is a lot of room for advancement but once you hit the branch manager position (which can happen in as little as two years) there's really nowhere to go unless someone quits or retires. Hiring fresh grads also poses problems with professionalism and management skills. Not everyone who sells well enough to be promoted actually should be in charge of other people. I wouldn't necessarily recruit anyone for the company but I wouldn't tell them to avoid working here either.
Pros
Benefits, Pto, the corporate gamut
Cons
Hours, location instability, high pressure sales
Secure with no benefits
SERVICE AGENT (Former Employee) –  NMJuly 11, 2017
A great place to work if you want a safe secure job. Unfortunately for service agents, there are no benefits at all. The hours are poor and raises are least expected. Other than that I've had great experience with inside branch managers, and awesome co-workers!
Pros
Fun enviroment
Cons
Hard work and no reward or benefits, as well as no hours
Diversity Limited
Manager (Current Employee) –  TennesseeJuly 11, 2017
Diversity is said to be of some importance within the company. However, although this is stated, and may be the undertone that was initially set by the company this is not the case. If you are not someone who goes along with the group, or are not of European decent you will hit a ceiling. Do not go into the company with unlimited expectations, career seeker beware.
Pros
Life Connections
Cons
No Opportunity for Real Growth
Work From Home
Follows sales techniques to maximize revenue (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 11, 2017
Enterprise is a great company to work for. I currently work from within the comfort of my home on a designated schedule, great supervisors,and lots of training. Pay is direct deposit biweekly.
We have weekly meeting online with supervisor and trainer and we also work in teams. Since Enterprise owns Alamo and National, you will make reservations for all 3 car rental companies.
Commission is paid out once a month.
My advice to anyone wanting to work for this company, learn everything you can then work on meeting goals( company metrics).
Pros
Work from Home
Cons
Dealing with public can sometimes be exhausting but the commission is awesome.
Solid Company
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 11, 2017
I worked for Enterprise for three years and I did enjoy my time there. I think it is a great job for fresh out of college individuals looking for experience. The company does give employees the opportunity to grow but many get burned out. You will learn how to run a business but be prepared for company politics. You will go far if you have a strong work ethic and very professional attitude. This company is all about getting people on your side so just build relationships and sell.
Pros
Rewards for high preformanc.
Cons
Management is developing as it is a training program.
fun
Costumer service and pick up (Former Employee) –  Arlington Heights, ILJuly 11, 2017
face pace and learn a lot, i learned how to drive and park cars. how to give good customer service and helped me grow as a kid. they did a good job balancing work and school

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Enterprise Holdings. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval