Enterprise Products Employee Reviews

Pipeline Operator (Current Employee), Baytown, TXJuly 8, 2015
Good company to work for, you will learn alot and get paid well for it but if you happen to work under a micro manager get out quick!
Surrounded by Underpaid MBA's
Scheduler (Current Employee), Houston, TexasJune 25, 2015
Pros: Lots of work, always stay busy. Young, professional environment.
Cons: Very little pay and you will work every weekend.
Low pay with minimal benefits. No bonuses and a nearly unmanageable workload. This is where those who can't make the cut at the majors come to slave away. If you put in your 80 hours a week and manage to outlast your competition, you will advance here....but you will do so at roughly half the salary you deserve.
Bad work life balance
Database Developer (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 15, 2015
Pros: None compared to most employers
Cons: Very bad work life balance
Its immature company who made it to fortune 100. Being a computer programmer, its sad to have worked there with a very Bad work life balance and No flexibility. You have to forget your family or If you have insomnia, its a good place for you. Very difficult to move up in career. Even in worst days of weather, you have to swim and make it to office.
Solid organization, Opportunties to grow.
Director Human Resources (Current Employee), Houston, TXJune 9, 2015
Pros: Good compensation and benefits package.
Cons: Work Life Balance. It is difficult to maintain a good balance between work life and personal life.
Enterprise is a fast paced, diversified oil & gas company. The company tends to run lean which requires employees to put in the extra hours to get the job done. Enterprise does recognize their employees with good compensation and benefits package. Enterprise allows employees to grow and experience new opportunities.
A good job from 6:30 to 4:00 all around good co-workers
Field Administrator (Former Employee), Gibson, LAMay 29, 2015
A typical day at work
Morning meeting
Production
Payroll
Payables
Helping the employees and visitors
Safety #1

My job was professional and I enjoyed my position as a field administrator.
Enterprise Products
Control Center Manager Crude Pipelines (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 11, 2015
Pros: The employees
Enterprise Products is a fast growing company, good management, co-worker were great we worked as a team. The most enjoyable part was developing groups to work together as teams to accomplish daily scheduling goals.
Operator Inspector
Pipeline Operator (Current Employee), TexasApril 18, 2015
Pros: Working alone.
Cons: 24 hr call 7 days a week.
I was working many ships, and terminals,I have learned to solve many math problems and formulas,the hardest part of my job was sometimes being called at all hrs without rest, I enjoyed my co-workers.
has been a great expierence
Assistant Chief (Former Employee), Carlsbad, NMMarch 3, 2015
Pros: perdiem was paid
Cons: no atv pay
Enterprise products has been a great place of employment working with the PM's, Work has been plentiful up to the barrel prices dropping, Most of the work I have been doing has been with well ties and new pipelines being built.
Highly commercialized company, everything else is second.
Lead Safety/Training Specialist (Former Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: free coffee
Good pay, good benefits but not a very good working atmosphere. Employees were uptight, always looking over their shoulder for next shoe to drop. Different groups treated differently.
Very stressful
Maintenance Coordinator (Former Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: company truck
Cons: management with no common sense.
Everyday was a change
Got to play the corporate game
Some new operations of pipeline and some did not
Good employees
Trying to figure out what the Regional manager wanted.
Being asked to do something that I was never trained in.
The friendship of employees.
Great opportunity for experience
Contract Land Practices Management Analyst (Former Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: flexible hours
Learned a great deal about the various instruments involved in the construction and maintainence of a pipeline. Supervisors very helpful.
Heavy physical outdoor work
Plant Operator (Former Employee), Adamana, AZJanuary 27, 2015
This company provides good pay and benefits. It requires shift work - a month of days and a month of nights. Training is ongoing. Ability to promote outside of facility. Work in all kinds of weather conditions and requires extensive physical exertion.
Great Job
Contract Operations Representative (Current Employee), McPherson, KSDecember 23, 2014
Great job and great pay when working. Not so good between jobs so when you are working better save up because the money goes quickly.
Training Analyst (Former Employee), Houston, TXDecember 1, 2014
Great place to work. Good people to work for. Good hours. sophisticated company.
Productive place to work
Contract Analyst (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 29, 2014
Koch Supply & Trading is a great company to work for. Company has great benefits and managements. The people at Koch are great to work with everyone is a team player.
So very COMPLICATED
attempting employment (Former Employee), beaux bridge, laOctober 9, 2014
Tried many times to apply for a position there with no luck at all and no way to contact anyone other than an automated machine. so frustrating!
Great Company
Senior Manager, Measurement and Material Balance (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: goos complany
Cons: too much overtime
Great company until Enterprisre bought them

Fair

Hire based on experience

good promotion practices
I loved my job with Enterprise. But mangement has no ideal how to treat their employees
Operator (Former Employee), TodhunterSeptember 16, 2014
I work for Enterprise 20 years, then we get a new manager, and say he cant trust me. Really after 20 years. Never once was wrote up. And he tells everyone I quit. Really after 20 years. and on my day off. I was committed to my job and the people that worked around me. It's sad. Also I'm a veteran I take meds from VA that I just speak what is on my mind. I told my supervisor what I was taking. it does in no way effect my ability to do my job. In fact I have never had a accident on the pipeline. My supervisor half the time would forget were he parked his vehicle. REALLY.
Office Services Specialist (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 5, 2014
Pros: great company
Cons: hard to advance
Overall Enterprise is a phenomenal company, I unfortunately just had horrible management. I know many others that were quite happy with their managers. I loved working for Enterprise, just wish my management was better. I highly recommend anyone, to work for Enterprise Products.
Productive workplace, good co-workers
Process Operator (Current Employee), HebbronvilleAugust 30, 2014
A typical day or DayShift may sometimes require jobs that consist of new equipment for the plant, monitoring screens, making sure evverything is running as it should. Night Shift its usually or most of time easy as long as you stay up and catch things before something happens. I learned a lot about the process of gas to liquid & liquid to gas as well as normal pressures, normal temperatures, exchangers, – more... towers, certain tanks and what they consist of, filter changes when a filter tank plugs up, cleaning field pipes or "piging" and getting the plant ready for the liquids that come in, hazards to look for when and if a situation occurs, daily rounds of plant. My co-workers are good group of guys although 2 need to be more reliable. The hardest part of my job besides the ongoing learning involved is the living location it is very hard on your days off to enjoy yourself when you live in a small town and everything is 45 minutes to hour or 2 hours away. The most enjoyable part of my job is the company which them being family oriented makes it a lot easier to enjoy and be there and let you leave when and if a family situation occurs. – less

1 2 3 4

About Enterprise Products

Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is the largest publicly traded partnership and a leading North American provider of energy services – Read more

Enterprise Products Salaries

$74,000 per year

Enterprise Products Photos

Realise Your Potential
Enterprise Products
Recruit Military Job Fair in New Orleans, LA.