Enterprise Products Employee Reviews

Enterprise Products
Control Center Manager Crude Pipelines (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 11, 2015
Pros: The employees
Enterprise Products is a fast growing company, good management, co-worker were great we worked as a team. The most enjoyable part was developing groups to work together as teams to accomplish daily scheduling goals.
Operator Inspector
Pipeline Operator (Current Employee), TexasApril 18, 2015
Pros: Working alone.
Cons: 24 hr call 7 days a week.
I was working many ships, and terminals,I have learned to solve many math problems and formulas,the hardest part of my job was sometimes being called at all hrs without rest, I enjoyed my co-workers.
has been a great expierence
Assistant Chief (Former Employee), Carlsbad, NMMarch 3, 2015
Pros: perdiem was paid
Cons: no atv pay
Enterprise products has been a great place of employment working with the PM's, Work has been plentiful up to the barrel prices dropping, Most of the work I have been doing has been with well ties and new pipelines being built.
Highly commercialized company, everything else is second.
Lead Safety/Training Specialist (Former Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: free coffee
Good pay, good benefits but not a very good working atmosphere. Employees were uptight, always looking over their shoulder for next shoe to drop. Different groups treated differently.
Very stressful
Maintenance Coordinator (Former Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: company truck
Cons: management with no common sense.
Everyday was a change
Got to play the corporate game
Some new operations of pipeline and some did not
Good employees
Trying to figure out what the Regional manager wanted.
Being asked to do something that I was never trained in.
The friendship of employees.
Great opportunity for experience
Contract Land Practices Management Analyst (Former Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: flexible hours
Learned a great deal about the various instruments involved in the construction and maintainence of a pipeline. Supervisors very helpful.
Heavy physical outdoor work
Plant Operator (Former Employee), Adamana, AZJanuary 27, 2015
This company provides good pay and benefits. It requires shift work - a month of days and a month of nights. Training is ongoing. Ability to promote outside of facility. Work in all kinds of weather conditions and requires extensive physical exertion.
Great Job
Contract Operations Representative (Current Employee), McPherson, KSDecember 23, 2014
Great job and great pay when working. Not so good between jobs so when you are working better save up because the money goes quickly.
Good Company
Training Analyst (Former Employee), Houston, TXDecember 1, 2014
Great place to work. Good people to work for. Good hours. sophisticated company.
Productive place to work
Contract Analyst (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 29, 2014
Koch Supply & Trading is a great company to work for. Company has great benefits and managements. The people at Koch are great to work with everyone is a team player.
So very COMPLICATED
attempting employment (Former Employee), beaux bridge, laOctober 9, 2014
Tried many times to apply for a position there with no luck at all and no way to contact anyone other than an automated machine. so frustrating!
Great Company
Senior Manager, Measurement and Material Balance (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: goos complany
Cons: too much overtime
Great company until Enterprisre bought them

Fair

Hire based on experience

good promotion practices
I loved my job with Enterprise. But mangement has no ideal how to treat their employees
Operator (Former Employee), TodhunterSeptember 16, 2014
I work for Enterprise 20 years, then we get a new manager, and say he cant trust me. Really after 20 years. Never once was wrote up. And he tells everyone I quit. Really after 20 years. and on my day off. I was committed to my job and the people that worked around me. It's sad. Also I'm a veteran I take meds from VA that I just speak what is on my mind. I told my supervisor what I was taking. it does in no way effect my ability to do my job. In fact I have never had a accident on the pipeline. My supervisor half the time would forget were he parked his vehicle. REALLY.
Good Company
Office Services Specialist (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 5, 2014
Pros: great company
Cons: hard to advance
Overall Enterprise is a phenomenal company, I unfortunately just had horrible management. I know many others that were quite happy with their managers. I loved working for Enterprise, just wish my management was better. I highly recommend anyone, to work for Enterprise Products.
Productive workplace, good co-workers
Process Operator (Current Employee), HebbronvilleAugust 30, 2014
A typical day or DayShift may sometimes require jobs that consist of new equipment for the plant, monitoring screens, making sure evverything is running as it should. Night Shift its usually or most of time easy as long as you stay up and catch things before something happens. I learned a lot about the process of gas to liquid & liquid to gas as well as normal pressures, normal temperatures, exchangers, towers, certain tanks and what they consist of, filter changes when a filter tank plugs up, cleaning field pipes or "piging" and getting the plant ready for the liquids that come in, hazards to look for when and if a situation occurs, daily rounds of plant. My co-workers are good group of guys although 2 need to be more reliable. The hardest part of my job besides the ongoing learning involved is the living location it is very hard on your days off to enjoy yourself when you live in a small town and everything is 45 minutes to hour or 2 hours away. The most enjoyable part of my job is the company which them being family oriented makes it a lot easier to enjoy and be there and let you leave when and if a family situation occurs.
Ok to work for but don't expect to make it a career
Employee (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 19, 2014
Pros: high pay
Cons: no benifits, lackluster leadership, buck passing
If I knew then what I know now, I wouldn't have left my old job for Enterprise. At a glance it seems that the company really has it all together but in reality, they've outsourced so much of their day to day operations to third party companies that the actual corporate office doesn't do very much. My manager was unequipped for the job, admitted it to me and was constantly in CYA mode. It takes a special type of person to thrive in that environment. I'm glad to say that it's not me.
Opportunity to learn new technology and challenging work environment
.Net Programmer Analyst (Current Employee), Houston, TXAugust 9, 2014
Opportunity to learn new technology and challenging work environment
Job as an offshore measurement technician
Measurement Technician (Current Employee), Sabine Pass, TXMay 9, 2014
Pros: general freedom
Cons: no physical contact with family for 7 days
Enterprise Products has offered a good consistent job with a vast amount of skills to learn and practice as a measurement technician. I work a 7 day schedule, so for 7 days I fly to a location approximately 80 miles offshore to live. From there, we follow a testing schedule for meter testing other platforms in our vicinity and fly to those locations over the course of that 7 days. On my 7th day, I return home for 7 days and enjoy living with my family. I enjoy the responsibilities that I am able to take on as an offshore measurement technician and have learned a great deal concerning the production and measurement of natural gas. The hardest part of my job is not being able to come home every night to my family. It has been fine for the pass six years, but I guess it is starting to weigh in on my conscious.
Cheap Penny pinching company.
Gathering (Current Employee), san juan basinApril 19, 2014
Pros: the crew i work with is great
Cons: no sick leave, all paid time off, wages are low compared to kinder morgan etc. they want a bunch of yes men
I have been in O/G for 25 years. In all my life I have never had a raise o 1.9% that was across the board. Socialist type management. No reason to work hard cause the slacker gets the same raise!
Upper management wants nothing but Yes men. This is worst company I have ever worked for. They pay 5.4% dividends to there stockholders yet give less then 2% raises to there employees. They continually put more safety standards on us. Remove are contract help yet continue to expect us to perform at same level.
Yes Im grateful I have a job but this place is the worst company I have ever worked for.
Insufficient manpower for required workload
Field Environmental Representative (Former Employee), Western USApril 7, 2014
Pros: employees
Cons: management's willingness to back up their stated philosophies
This company is a great fit for highly motivated, skilled, take charge individuals with brains, talent and the ability to multi-task. However, the workload expectations placed on employees far outweigh realistic levels. As such, it is inevitable that employee burnout is common. The company employs some of the best people you will find anywhere; but corporate management is fixated on increasing shareholder return at the expense of their own employees' quality of life. I would not recommend working here unless you are prepared to become completely overwhelmed by the workload and can deal with limited support. There are much better options out there for people who value a work-life balance.

1 2 3

About Enterprise Products

Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is the largest publicly traded partnership and a leading North American provider of energy services – Read more

Enterprise Products Salaries

$74,000 per year

Enterprise Products Photos

Realise Your Potential
Enterprise Products
Recruit Military Job Fair in New Orleans, LA.