Enterprise Products

Enterprise Products Employee Reviews

Be careful!!! Do your work and don't trust anyone!!
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 22, 2017
It was cool until new management took over. They encourage snitching and they are a bunch of backstabbers...everyone is out to get you so be careful. Benefits are nice too.
Pros
Half days on Friday
Cons
Management sucks!
Great Place to Work
Lead System Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 21, 2017
While I was there this place was a great place to work. With management restructuring and oil down turn things proved to be difficult for many employees that work there.
Accounts payable specialist
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX 77002February 18, 2017
busy workplace, good work enviroment. Different accounting software. Output of vouchers entered in system. Being a team player.
Plenty of miles, good office personnel
Driver (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 17, 2017
I hauled Hydrogen Peroxide to paper mills, chemical distributors, chemical plants. Good equipment! Home weekends, time off for medical appointments,
Pros
Great miles, home weekends
Cons
HAZMAT
Great place to work at
Dispatcher/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Odessa, TXFebruary 13, 2017
Must have Ged or high school diploma to work there, I guess you need to check your dispatchers thoroughly, they're not being completely honest with the company...
Pros
Good pay
Cons
No days off
Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 2, 2017
Excellent company to work for. Provides excellent job work/life balance. Management excellent in providing mentorship and teamwork in the departments provides an excellent work atmosphere.
Pros
Minimal overtime/excellent teamwork
Cons
Bonus plan needs to be implemented
Not Very productive, no chance of advancement
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Hobbs, NMDecember 14, 2016
Worked for this company for 3 years. Rules were always changing. Management was always changing, Co-workers were always changing, Job was not challenging at all. The best part of the job were the drivers that I dispatched. They were all friendly and helpful. The days were repetitive. Same thing, day in and day out. Other dispatcher was very lazy and seemed to just not want to work.
All she wanted to do was visit with the office admin and gossip. Not a very professional environment at all. Lots of favoritism within the office.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
If your in your in, if your out...watch your back
Good work environment
Damage Prevention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 30, 2016
Good work environment and good benefits
Excellent 401k program
Friendly work environment
Upgrading or cross training to other jobs within Enterprise is strongly supported by management.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
Needs to share bonuses with all employees, not just management.
A real nice company, willing to work with you in all areas of the job, they take care of you like family
Operator (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXNovember 16, 2016
They took me in green to their line of work and taught me everything I know and I am very grateful for that. They helped me earn all my certifications showed me the ins and outs of the industry and I plan to take my learnings elsewhere and expand my knowledge.
Pros
A great schedule
Cons
Advancement was hard to come by
Great Place to Work
Senior Analyst, Liquids Risk Control (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 8, 2016
A demanding workplace that allows you to grow both professionally and personally. Ability to gain exposure to different facets of the business.

Want to know more about Enterprise Products?

Ask a question
Great company with consistent growth
Senior Corrosion Technician (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 21, 2016
Job security even in a down market, management is attentive but does not micro manage. Good benefits including greater than industry average paid time off. Good work like balance and flexible schedule.
Gas Pipeline Controller (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 7, 2016
This has been a great place to work at and a great work environment. The company has great leadership from the top to the bottom that I have really helped me to enhance my career.
Pros
Many perks that come with the job
Cons
could offer more training and advancement for the motivated employee
micro managed
Sr. Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 25, 2016
review cost over the mandated contractors
micro managed
The work staff is great
the hardest part of the job is staying on budget with fixed cost that is over budget to start with
Great company to work for.
Gauger (Former Employee) –  Chico, TXAugust 19, 2016
This would be a great job except for the guy you are with everyday. Job is easy, but your coworker makes it difficult. Some travel involved, company pays all expenses.
Pros
Great benifits, great safety program, and the upper management is awesome.
Cons
The guy you will be stuck with all day everyday. This is specific to the gauger job.
Challenging but great place to work
Terminal Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 18, 2016
Enterprise is a great place to work. It challenges their employees to be better. I learned a lot about budgets, DOT and environmental regulations. The people are a pleasure to work with and recommend Enterprise. The hardest part about the job is finding the balance between work life and personal life. I really enjoyed working with the people at Enterprise.
Pros
People
Cons
24/7 work week
Challenging work with competitive compensation but with a lacking job culture.
Pipeline Integrity Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 9, 2016
A typical day at work included countless hours at the computer sending/receiving emails and fielding phone calls. A majority of the day as a project manager is spent interacting with vendors and field operators. These interactions are an enjoyable part of the day since social encounters can be both challenging and rewarding. Co-workers tend to be very friendly and helpful. However, sometimes the managements can leave something to be desired. Overall, the experience was very rewarding as the project management and business communication skills learned will be invaluable going forward.
Pros
Very good compensation package, work life balance was average, relatively good job security
Cons
Job Culture was very stuffy and out-dated, some of the managers did not seem very qualified, limited room for advancement in the technical areas
great people and good Company
Clerical Administrator (Former Employee) –  Farmington, NMJuly 2, 2016
great work experience, learned alot about the company and how hard each person works to keep it thriving. They were able to be flexable with my hours and were always kind and considerate.
High-energy, demanding workplace with a devoted workforce
Associate Coordinator, Distribution (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 12, 2016
Days are long as the only LPG Export Coordinator; weekends are required to be on-call, including proactively monitoring email and communicating with customers/terminal. Reports/updates are delivered on a semi-daily basis, to upper management.
Combo Welder (Former Employee) –  Houston TexasJune 7, 2016
I enjoyed working here, there just wasn't any work available. The contract that they had was fulfilled and they haven't been able to pick up any more at the present time.
Pros
Great management
Cons
No work
Run from this job
CDL Class A Driver (Former Employee) –  Breaux Bridge, LAMay 10, 2016
Management is horrible, and you have to time off of work to spend with family. They just cut the pay I went from making 26.50 To 16.00 And hour. This company has nothing more to offer me. Im not afraid of change. Something better has come my way.
Pros
FREE FOOD FOR SAFETY MEETING
Cons
HEALTH CARE COVERAGE AND 401K PLAN

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Enterprise Products. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval