Enterprise Products Employee Reviews in United States

Enjoyable, Nice office & work space
Field Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sabine Pass, TXMarch 24, 2016
My typical day was a lot of Administrative/ Clerical work as well as payroll, processing invoices, greeting customers, assisting Management & employees at our facility as well as other locations.. I'm a reliable employee that can work with others as well as alone. Management traveled a lot and expected us to get our work completed without them standing over us. Since getting laid off, my co-workers have continued keeping in touch with me as friends. The hardest part of my job was being very cautious and careful when entering payroll. Although I had to be cautious and careful while being responsible for payroll, I definitely enjoyed the payroll responsibilities, taking care of administrative responsibilities and communicating with all the employees/managers.

Overall a good place to work.

Pros
Worked for a large company that made their employees feel secure about their jobs.
Cons
No opportunities for advancement due to being a small facility.
Productive and good management. able to progress in chosen field
Staff Chemist (Current Employee) –  Mont Belvieu, TXMarch 15, 2016
Productive and good management. able to progress in chosen field. Value Diversity and Respect to all employees. Would recommend this company.
Pros
Good and Supporting environment
Cons
Benefits not competitive
Productive Work Environment
Specialist, Measurement and Material Balance (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 30, 2015
Productive environment with competitive pay. A good place to build relationships and learn the business. Quite a few opporutnities for advancement in the company.
productive fast-paced work environment
Field Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Casper, WYSeptember 17, 2015
Fast-paced progressive company. Challenging with not a lot of opportunity for advancement. Very engineer education oriented so there is not much opportunity to advance based on work experience. Good highly experienced people to work with to make an enjoyable work environment. Typical big company politics.
Aweful
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 9, 2016
Begin working when you arrive. Hardly any breaks, expect excellence all the time, demanding and inexcusable. The bosses are overrated and under-qualified.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
atmosphere is a very negative one
Land Analyst (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 18, 2016
Great company with hardworking people. Learned a great deal. Great work/life balance too. 9 hour days on Monday through Thursday and half -day Friday.
24/7 shift two days per week
Transportation Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Mills, WYAugust 20, 2015
Long hours, high stress. We were recently told that the entire company region is up for sale. Job can end at any time without notice.
Pros
higher compensation
Cons
no chanc for advancement
Best company among its peers
Senior Commercial Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 2, 2016
Manage all commercial aspects of a gas gathering and NGL processing facility: Negotiate gas gathering and NGL processing contracts; Manage customer relationships, gas, and NGL settlements; identify new gas supply sources, spearhead/sponsor capital growth projects; manage pipeline interconnects and well-ties. Coordinate commercial activity with field engineering, operations, gas control, gas scheduling, legal, and gas marketing stakeholders.
Pros
Talented, dedicated employees
High-energy, demanding workplace with a devoted workforce
Associate Coordinator, Distribution (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 12, 2016
Days are long as the only LPG Export Coordinator; weekends are required to be on-call, including proactively monitoring email and communicating with customers/terminal. Reports/updates are delivered on a semi-daily basis, to upper management.
Fun place to work, got very close to engineers, sort of like brothers
Admin Assistant to Project Engineering Dept. (Former Employee) –  MontanaMarch 23, 2016
Took care of weekly & monthly reports, timekeeping for engineering, filled out expense reports for engineers monthly, assisting the Quality Control/Inspection dept assemble welding procedures. Data entry for material req, into the Empac system.
Pros
Always food around
Cons
Some time seem everyone not carry load, but thats life
Run from this job
CDL Class A Driver (Former Employee) –  Breaux Bridge, LAMay 10, 2016
Management is horrible, and you have to time off of work to spend with family. They just cut the pay I went from making 26.50 To 16.00 And hour. This company has nothing more to offer me. Im not afraid of change. Something better has come my way.
Pros
FREE FOOD FOR SAFETY MEETING
Cons
HEALTH CARE COVERAGE AND 401K PLAN
Solid organization, Opportunties to grow.
Director Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 9, 2015
Enterprise is a fast paced, diversified oil & gas company. The company tends to run lean which requires employees to put in the extra hours to get the job done. Enterprise does recognize their employees with good compensation and benefits package. Enterprise allows employees to grow and experience new opportunities.
Pros
Good compensation and benefits package.
Cons
Work Life Balance. It is difficult to maintain a good balance between work life and personal life.
Crude oil driver
Crude driver (Current Employee) –  Baytown, TXApril 13, 2016
A good job..dispatcher assigns loads go out to lease pick up oil..easy job..average 550 miles a day, two loads a day..uniforms and boots provided..descent insurance..cheap for the whole family..
Pros
Pay..no one bothers you
Cons
Works slows down for about a month every year..
Combo Welder (Former Employee) –  Houston TexasJune 7, 2016
I enjoyed working here, there just wasn't any work available. The contract that they had was fulfilled and they haven't been able to pick up any more at the present time.
Pros
Great management
Cons
No work
Good Job, but rotating shift
Plant Operator (Current Employee) –  Coyanosa, TXMay 1, 2016
Its a good job with good benefits. The only negative is that the work is on a rotating shift between days and nights. It pays well and the people are friendly.
Pros
Good people, pays well, and benefits
Cons
Rotating shifts
Tough culture that demands results
Sr. Commercial Representative, Onshore Crude Oil (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 6, 2015
Tough culture that demands results. The amount of experiences and various tasks is irreplaceable. Overall, I would recommend and candidate to pursue an opportunity at Enterprise.
Cheap Penny pinching company.
Gathering (Current Employee) –  san juan basinApril 19, 2014
I have been in O/G for 25 years. In all my life I have never had a raise o 1.9% that was across the board. Socialist type management. No reason to work hard cause the slacker gets the same raise!
Upper management wants nothing but Yes men. This is worst company I have ever worked for. They pay 5.4% dividends to there stockholders yet give less then 2% raises to there employees. They continually put more safety standards on us. Remove are contract help yet continue to expect us to perform at same level.
Yes Im grateful I have a job but this place is the worst company I have ever worked for.
Pros
the crew i work with is great
Cons
no sick leave, all paid time off, wages are low compared to kinder morgan etc. they want a bunch of yes men
Productive and overall fun place to work.
Field tech (Former Employee) –  Farmington, NMDecember 9, 2015
Management really cares for there employees and goes out of there way to make sure every employee is taken care of. They want to see you succeed.
Bad work life balance
Database Developer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 15, 2015
Its immature company who made it to fortune 100. Being a computer programmer, its sad to have worked there with a very Bad work life balance and No flexibility. You have to forget your family or If you have insomnia, its a good place for you. Very difficult to move up in career. Even in worst days of weather, you have to swim and make it to office.
Pros
None compared to most employers
Cons
Very bad work life balance
Eprod
Project Manager in the Pipeline Integrity group (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 19, 2015
I did not enjoy working for this company, the pay is great but the leadership and culture is terrible. Not a great place to work.....