Enterprise Products Employee Reviews in United States

Enjoyable, Nice office & work space
Field Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sabine Pass, TXMarch 24, 2016
My typical day was a lot of Administrative/ Clerical work as well as payroll, processing invoices, greeting customers, assisting Management & employees at our facility as well as other locations.. I'm a reliable employee that can work with others as well as alone. Management traveled a lot and expected us to get our work completed without them standing over us. Since getting laid off, my co-workers have continued keeping in touch with me as friends. The hardest part of my job was being very cautious and careful when entering payroll. Although I had to be cautious and careful while being responsible for payroll, I definitely enjoyed the payroll responsibilities, taking care of administrative responsibilities and communicating with all the employees/managers.

Overall a good place to work.

Pros
Worked for a large company that made their employees feel secure about their jobs.
Cons
No opportunities for advancement due to being a small facility.
Fun place to work, got very close to engineers, sort of like brothers
Admin Assistant to Project Engineering Dept. (Former Employee) –  MontanaMarch 23, 2016
Took care of weekly & monthly reports, timekeeping for engineering, filled out expense reports for engineers monthly, assisting the Quality Control/Inspection dept assemble welding procedures. Data entry for material req, into the Empac system.
Pros
Always food around
Cons
Some time seem everyone not carry load, but thats life
Land Analyst (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 18, 2016
Great company with hardworking people. Learned a great deal. Great work/life balance too. 9 hour days on Monday through Thursday and half -day Friday.
Productive and good management. able to progress in chosen field
Staff Chemist (Current Employee) –  Mont Belvieu, TXMarch 15, 2016
Productive and good management. able to progress in chosen field. Value Diversity and Respect to all employees. Would recommend this company.
Pros
Good and Supporting environment
Cons
Benefits not competitive
Aweful
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 9, 2016
Begin working when you arrive. Hardly any breaks, expect excellence all the time, demanding and inexcusable. The bosses are overrated and under-qualified.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
atmosphere is a very negative one
Great place to work!
Driver (Former Employee) –  Midland, TXMarch 3, 2016
Enterprise Products is a cutting edge fast pace company I would highly recommend.
New equipment and great mechanics make it a pleasure to work.
Pros
Great equipment, fantastic mechanics, super dispatchers
Cons
Best company among its peers
Senior Commercial Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 2, 2016
Manage all commercial aspects of a gas gathering and NGL processing facility: Negotiate gas gathering and NGL processing contracts; Manage customer relationships, gas, and NGL settlements; identify new gas supply sources, spearhead/sponsor capital growth projects; manage pipeline interconnects and well-ties. Coordinate commercial activity with field engineering, operations, gas control, gas scheduling, legal, and gas marketing stakeholders.
Pros
Talented, dedicated employees
Contractor
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 11, 2015
I was a contractor with Enterprise Products LLP, which only last for 6 months under the directions of the Director of Transportation. Within this short time-frame, I learned the Pipeline business relating to regulatory guidelines and processes.
Pros
Professional Engineers - Pipelines
Cons
N/A
Productive and overall fun place to work.
Field tech (Former Employee) –  Farmington, NMDecember 9, 2015
Management really cares for there employees and goes out of there way to make sure every employee is taken care of. They want to see you succeed.
Productive Work Environment
Specialist, Measurement and Material Balance (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 30, 2015
Productive environment with competitive pay. A good place to build relationships and learn the business. Quite a few opporutnities for advancement in the company.

Want to know more about Enterprise Products?

Ask a question
Eprod
Project Manager in the Pipeline Integrity group (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 19, 2015
I did not enjoy working for this company, the pay is great but the leadership and culture is terrible. Not a great place to work.....
i have learned alot
Liquid Controller (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 19, 2015
I have been taught a lot and been given the chance at growing in the industry. I thank Enterprise for all of the opportunities that they have given me.
Productive/Fair Job
Field/Control Room Operator (Current Employee) –  Beaumont, TXNovember 14, 2015
Good job for anyone ready to work.Plenty of O/T available due to company expansion. Great job for someone wanting to put in a lot of hours.
Tough culture that demands results
Sr. Commercial Representative, Onshore Crude Oil (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 6, 2015
Tough culture that demands results. The amount of experiences and various tasks is irreplaceable. Overall, I would recommend and candidate to pursue an opportunity at Enterprise.
Front Range Pipeline
Sr./Lead Environmental Inspector (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXOctober 18, 2015
Asst. Chief Inspector for 155 mile portion of the Front Range Pipeline, which is designed to provide takeaway capacity for growing production of natural gas liquids in the Denver-Julesburg Basin of northeast Colorado. Experience includes; Compressor, Power and PRS stations, Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) Plan for Battery Tanks installations and maintenance. Additional responsibilities consisted of pipe alignment, spacing, preheating, coating, right-of-way clearing and grubbing, lowering, in/tie-in crew including sandblasting, coating, clean-up crew, dig ups and caliper pig anomalies.
Good company
Crude oil Transport / buyer (Former Employee) –  Watford City, NDOctober 7, 2015
GREAT PEOPLE, ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT THEIR DRIVERS, CONSTANT EDUCATION, GREAT UPDATED EQUIPMENT
This is a progressive company, technically sound and up dated to make you job safe...They are in your corner
Pros
GOOD PAY, GREAT MANAGEMENT
Cons
NONE I CAN THINK OF
Non productive
Assistant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 28, 2015
I have not been here long enough for a solid view on this company, just know that it is not what I expected from a company this well known.
Pros
9/80 work week
Cons
Too many to count.
Great job
Pipeline Operator (Former Employee) –  midland txSeptember 22, 2015
Atmosphere was great the job was easy work learned alot in that year to be a pipeline operator worked well with others in handling oil samples an tickets worked on scada as well
Pros
SHIFT WORK WEEKENDS OFF
Cons
THE PEOPLE I WORKED WITH
productive fast-paced work environment
Field Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Casper, WYSeptember 17, 2015
Fast-paced progressive company. Challenging with not a lot of opportunity for advancement. Very engineer education oriented so there is not much opportunity to advance based on work experience. Good highly experienced people to work with to make an enjoyable work environment. Typical big company politics.
Encroachment Engineer (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 11, 2015
Nice work place to be at. Supportive management makes me more efficient at work. Able to have break anytime. Can work overtime as need arises.
Pros
Break anytime