Enterprise Products

Enterprise Products Employee Reviews

Not Very productive, no chance of advancement
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Hobbs, NMDecember 14, 2016
Worked for this company for 3 years. Rules were always changing. Management was always changing, Co-workers were always changing, Job was not challenging at all. The best part of the job were the drivers that I dispatched. They were all friendly and helpful. The days were repetitive. Same thing, day in and day out. Other dispatcher was very lazy and seemed to just not want to work.
All she wanted to do was visit with the office admin and gossip. Not a very professional environment at all. Lots of favoritism within the office.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
If your in your in, if your out...watch your back
Good work environment
Damage Prevention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 30, 2016
Good work environment and good benefits
Excellent 401k program
Friendly work environment
Upgrading or cross training to other jobs within Enterprise is strongly supported by management.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
Needs to share bonuses with all employees, not just management.
A real nice company, willing to work with you in all areas of the job, they take care of you like family
Operator (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXNovember 16, 2016
They took me in green to their line of work and taught me everything I know and I am very grateful for that. They helped me earn all my certifications showed me the ins and outs of the industry and I plan to take my learnings elsewhere and expand my knowledge.
Pros
A great schedule
Cons
Advancement was hard to come by
Great company with consistent growth
Senior Corrosion Technician (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 21, 2016
Job security even in a down market, management is attentive but does not micro manage. Good benefits including greater than industry average paid time off. Good work like balance and flexible schedule.
Gas Pipeline Controller (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 7, 2016
This has been a great place to work at and a great work environment. The company has great leadership from the top to the bottom that I have really helped me to enhance my career.
Pros
Many perks that come with the job
Cons
could offer more training and advancement for the motivated employee
micro managed
Sr. Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 25, 2016
review cost over the mandated contractors
micro managed
The work staff is great
the hardest part of the job is staying on budget with fixed cost that is over budget to start with
Great company to work for.
Gauger (Former Employee) –  Chico, TXAugust 19, 2016
This would be a great job except for the guy you are with everyday. Job is easy, but your coworker makes it difficult. Some travel involved, company pays all expenses.
Pros
Great benifits, great safety program, and the upper management is awesome.
Cons
The guy you will be stuck with all day everyday. This is specific to the gauger job.
Challenging but great place to work
Terminal Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 18, 2016
Enterprise is a great place to work. It challenges their employees to be better. I learned a lot about budgets, DOT and environmental regulations. The people are a pleasure to work with and recommend Enterprise. The hardest part about the job is finding the balance between work life and personal life. I really enjoyed working with the people at Enterprise.
Pros
People
Cons
24/7 work week
Challenging work with competitive compensation but with a lacking job culture.
Pipeline Integrity Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 9, 2016
A typical day at work included countless hours at the computer sending/receiving emails and fielding phone calls. A majority of the day as a project manager is spent interacting with vendors and field operators. These interactions are an enjoyable part of the day since social encounters can be both challenging and rewarding. Co-workers tend to be very friendly and helpful. However, sometimes the managements can leave something to be desired. Overall, the experience was very rewarding as the project management and business communication skills learned will be invaluable going forward.
Pros
Very good compensation package, work life balance was average, relatively good job security
Cons
Job Culture was very stuffy and out-dated, some of the managers did not seem very qualified, limited room for advancement in the technical areas
great people and good Company
Clerical Administrator (Former Employee) –  Farmington, NMJuly 2, 2016
great work experience, learned alot about the company and how hard each person works to keep it thriving. They were able to be flexable with my hours and were always kind and considerate.
High-energy, demanding workplace with a devoted workforce
Associate Coordinator, Distribution (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 12, 2016
Days are long as the only LPG Export Coordinator; weekends are required to be on-call, including proactively monitoring email and communicating with customers/terminal. Reports/updates are delivered on a semi-daily basis, to upper management.
Combo Welder (Former Employee) –  Houston TexasJune 7, 2016
I enjoyed working here, there just wasn't any work available. The contract that they had was fulfilled and they haven't been able to pick up any more at the present time.
Pros
Great management
Cons
No work
Run from this job
CDL Class A Driver (Former Employee) –  Breaux Bridge, LAMay 10, 2016
Management is horrible, and you have to time off of work to spend with family. They just cut the pay I went from making 26.50 To 16.00 And hour. This company has nothing more to offer me. Im not afraid of change. Something better has come my way.
Pros
FREE FOOD FOR SAFETY MEETING
Cons
HEALTH CARE COVERAGE AND 401K PLAN
Good Job, but rotating shift
Plant Operator (Current Employee) –  Coyanosa, TXMay 1, 2016
Its a good job with good benefits. The only negative is that the work is on a rotating shift between days and nights. It pays well and the people are friendly.
Pros
Good people, pays well, and benefits
Cons
Rotating shifts
Crude oil driver
Crude driver (Current Employee) –  Baytown, TXApril 13, 2016
A good job..dispatcher assigns loads go out to lease pick up oil..easy job..average 550 miles a day, two loads a day..uniforms and boots provided..descent insurance..cheap for the whole family..
Pros
Pay..no one bothers you
Cons
Works slows down for about a month every year..
Enjoyable, Nice office & work space
Field Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sabine Pass, TXMarch 24, 2016
My typical day was a lot of Administrative/ Clerical work as well as payroll, processing invoices, greeting customers, assisting Management & employees at our facility as well as other locations.. I'm a reliable employee that can work with others as well as alone. Management traveled a lot and expected us to get our work completed without them standing over us. Since getting laid off, my co-workers have continued keeping in touch with me as friends. The hardest part of my job was being very cautious and careful when entering payroll. Although I had to be cautious and careful while being responsible for payroll, I definitely enjoyed the payroll responsibilities, taking care of administrative responsibilities and communicating with all the employees/managers.

Overall a good place to work.

Pros
Worked for a large company that made their employees feel secure about their jobs.
Cons
No opportunities for advancement due to being a small facility.
Fun place to work, got very close to engineers, sort of like brothers
Admin Assistant to Project Engineering Dept. (Former Employee) –  MontanaMarch 23, 2016
Took care of weekly & monthly reports, timekeeping for engineering, filled out expense reports for engineers monthly, assisting the Quality Control/Inspection dept assemble welding procedures. Data entry for material req, into the Empac system.
Pros
Always food around
Cons
Some time seem everyone not carry load, but thats life
Land Analyst (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 18, 2016
Great company with hardworking people. Learned a great deal. Great work/life balance too. 9 hour days on Monday through Thursday and half -day Friday.
Productive and good management. able to progress in chosen field
Staff Chemist (Current Employee) –  Mont Belvieu, TXMarch 15, 2016
Productive and good management. able to progress in chosen field. Value Diversity and Respect to all employees. Would recommend this company.
Pros
Good and Supporting environment
Cons
Benefits not competitive
Aweful
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 9, 2016
Begin working when you arrive. Hardly any breaks, expect excellence all the time, demanding and inexcusable. The bosses are overrated and under-qualified.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
atmosphere is a very negative one

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Enterprise Products. Our community is ready to answer.