Enterprise Rent-A-Car
2,334 reviews

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Employer Reviews

Enterprise-Rent-A-Car
Branch Manager (Former Employee), Mobile, ALApril 1, 2015
Enterprise-Rent-A-Car is a great company to be employed but you must be able to sale and work very hard! The typical day is customer service and gaining new business so i would advise anyone to be prepared to learn everything about operating a business.
Expectation and Day in the life
Management Assistant (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 31, 2015
Pros: Long lunch breaks
Cons: No true work/life balance
When employees come to work for Enterprise Rent A Car the expectation is set that each employee knows that he or she will work long, hard hours each week. The average work week for a non-management employee is 49-50 hours a week. A typical days begins at 7AM when all employees report to the branch and begin the process of opening up the branch for the business day. When the branch opens up at 7:30AM customer began to come in and we meet and greet each customer at the door with a smile and a handshake. By mid day we begin our lunch rotation and any back end work that needs to be preformed daily. The branch closes daily at 6PM and we begin the process of closing the branch. Employees are typically gone no later than 6:30Pm daily.
Beautiful products.
Management Trainee (Former Employee), Mishawaka, INMarch 31, 2015
This is a great job for someone who would just want extra spending money. This is not something you can make a career out of and has very little forward advancement.
n/a
Customer Service Representative/ Call Center (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAMarch 31, 2015
A typical day would include helping customers satisfaction by successfully meeting their rental needs, or correcting any issue they may have.
Fast Paced Environment
Management Trainee Intern (Former Employee), Naperville, ILMarch 31, 2015
Pros: We did challenges on Fridays which involved winning gift cards or free lunches.
Cons: The hours were extremely long and you had to work weekends.
On a typical day you get to work around 7a.m. and finish work around 6:30p.m. Your day consists with constant customer interaction. Management and co-workers of Enterprise are extremely friendly and want you to succeed.
Fast paced, Long Hours
Assistant Flagship Branch Manager (Current Employee), Bridgeport, CTMarch 31, 2015
Great company to work for, but long hours making it hard to achieve a good work life balance. Good place to start a career.
Great if you love driving
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 30, 2015
Pros: 1/2 off rentals
Cons: cleanings the cars in the cold
I enjoyed my time with Enterprise. I was responsible for cleaning the cars before the next rental. I was also responsible for checking the fluids, and taking the car for routine maintenance. I learned a little about cars and how to keep them up. The most enjoyable part of this job was driving the brand new cars from different locations. The hardest part of the job was cleaning the cars outside when it was cold outside.
Good if you're fresh out of school
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), OrlandoMarch 30, 2015
This is a great entry-level position. However, it gets old FAST. Renting cars for a living is not necessarily an exciting job but when you deal with people day in and day out, you're bound to have an exciting day or two. The pay is good for entry level. It's a MIT program and it's pretty well laid out but it's just not a place i'd stay for long unless i moved up to an Area Manager level or something like that which is possible but it takes time. But even then, I left Enterprise and my next job I made close to what an Area Manager makes in my first year...for whatever that's worth. Like I said if this is entry level, go for it, you'll learn lot about business (and yourself, lol).
Great spring board
Management Trainee (Former Employee), Martinsburg, WVMarch 28, 2015
Pros: A lot of business experience
Cons: long days
-Jack of all trades, you will do everything
-Learned I can achieve a great deal of things under pressure
-Management changed a great deal
-Great group of people to work with
-Hardest part was the long hours
-Loved that I was able to learn a great deal about people
Fast paced, crazy hours and in some states they dont tell you about advancements
Rental Division, Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Warwick, RIMarch 28, 2015
Pros: Experience, fast paced
Cons: LONG hours run you ragged and it doesn't pay enough for the effort you give.
It was a fast paced environment. I learned a lot about sales and how to think on my feet. I don't believe that it pays even half enough for the amount of effort that I gave.
Dishonest, and high level expectations
Management Assistant (Former Employee), Long Beach, CAMarch 26, 2015
Enterprise was a great place for me to begin my career. It taught me the importance of understanding a business from the ground up, and how to effectively influence people to accomplish sales goals. On the other hand, there was a lot of dishonest behavior to achieve results and ultimately this was why I decided to leave. I found the practices unethical and since co workers were taking advantage of this for personal gain I decided this was no longer the company for me.
Too many Hours
Management Trainee (Current Employee), El segundo, CAMarch 25, 2015
Too many hours!! Its a great company but you won't have a life. The money is okay but your putting in the work for it too. They expect you to wash cars and to be a taxi driver. You drive the majority of your shift. If your graduating from college I would'nt suggest this job because you can do much better its not worth it. Trust me! my co-workers feel the same way.
Great Experience!
Assistant Branch Manager (Current Employee), Fairfax VAMarch 25, 2015
Pros: The people, great company values
Cons: Abusive customers
A great place to start out after college and work your way up. The people are great and you learn a lot about several industries including car rental, auto insurance, body shops, dealerships, etc.
Laid back job
Service Agent/Driver (Former Employee), Franklin, INMarch 25, 2015
Easy work. You always know what needs to be done when you come to work. Staff and customers are really easy going and polite. They are always understandable.
Fun working Environment
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Virginia Beach, VAMarch 25, 2015
Pros: Nice people
Cons: Very long shifts
Lack of work life balance. Had to work 6:45am to 7:30 Monday-Friday and I had to work every other weekend. Great Company to began career
cool people good job benefits if you stick around
Technician (Former Employee), Monroeville, PAMarch 25, 2015
Pros: work environment
Cons: pay pending position
good place to work even if you have children and a busy schedule. good job as a stepping stone for sales or straight from college experience, reliable job if you need the extra money for bills. flexible and great managment team. theyre willing to work along with the techs to finish work for delivery or to show a vehicle. nice place to work.
Challenging work environment.
Software Engineer (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOMarch 25, 2015
Pros: Discount in rental car fees
Cons: No defined pension benefits.
Each day was a busy day and I learned a lot. I worked with good team.The company allows flexible work hours such as working from home twice a week.
Productive and fun alternative to internship
Assistant Branch Rental Manager (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAMarch 25, 2015
Pros: college credit
Cons: none
This was an exciting project to work on while attending SFSU. Great way to gain real experience with managing and producing a publication that won SPJs best overall publication in 2009
Awesome place to start out of school
Management Trainee (Current Employee), Westchester, New YorkMarch 24, 2015
Pros: Company Values
Cons: Long hours, No Breaks, Limited Lunches
I wouldn't recommend to any friends but an awesome place to start right after school especially with no experience. The hardest part of the job are the long hours you have to work.
Work life balance
Management Trainee (Current Employee), Austin, TXMarch 24, 2015
Pros: Drive cars
Cons: The hours, working weekends
You learn a lot of how a business works and how to grow it. The work life balance needs to be restructured, the pressure to perform discourages a fun atomsphere.

1 2 3 4 5

About Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Enterprise Holdings is in the driver's seat in the global car rental business. Through its Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Alamo Rent A – Read more

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Photos