Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Employer Reviews

Decent job
Manager Trainee (Former Employee), Daytona Beach, FLJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: 4 days on and 3 days off
Cons: long hours, low pay and no upward mobility
It's a decent job for college students due to the flexible hours. Unfortunately the pay is significantly low and most of your pay relies on how well you did on your commission.
Understanding Work Environment
Car Prep (Current Employee), Lebanon, MOJanuary 22, 2015
I have thoroughly enjoyed working at Enterprise. My managers are more than understanding when it comes to time off due to college and doctor appointments. Plus, it is just an overall fun work environment.
I would recommend this job to others.
Great Place to Learn About Business Management
Management Trainee (Current Employee), Tallahassee, FLJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: excelllent benefits, fun place to work
Cons: long hours, no rest some days
We did it all as Management Trainee. Everything from washing cars to operations manager.
Learning Experience
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJanuary 21, 2015
Had to work hard at meeting sales goals. If you have a good manager who supports you and works with you to improve your performance to move up, you will be fine.
Great Co-workers
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Arlington, MDJanuary 20, 2015
Definitely a place to learn about the operations of a business and how to manage different aspects of it. Great co-workers who made the job more enjoyable.
No day was the same. Always something new to learn
Fun team, but very long hours
Area Manager (Former Employee), chaddsfordJanuary 20, 2015
This company was a good place to work, especially out of college. You have a great deal of control over your earning, my salary was about 70% commission. Just like any business there are bad months and commission makes it hard to budget. Your pay does not always reflect the amount of work you do.

Tons of opportunity for advancement with this company, though when I worked there it was a lot about politics in addition to your performance.
Good training but they work you like a dog
Manager (Former Employee), Cranston, RIJanuary 20, 2015
actually enjoyed working there because of the fast pace and good co-workers. Very difficult to advance and plan on working at least 55 hours per week.
Long hours, bad management.
Customer Service/Sales Agent (Current Employee), Miami, FLJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: good benefit package
Cons: management, overwork, underpaid
Dealing with costumers had never been easy, but when you have to deal with rally bad managers who got no idea of what are they doing and constantly rely on other to do their job, make it almost impossible.
Fun workplace
service agent (Current Employee), Towson,MDJanuary 18, 2015
Pros: drive cars all day, free heat and air conditioning
Cons: cant work more than 29 hours in a week
they buy you food almost every friday and its a great company
Have to have a Bachelor's degree to answer phones
Porter (Former Employee), Mokena, ILJanuary 18, 2015
After having worked in management for other businesses for more than 20 years, I was reduced to washing cars and driving people around. I took this job because there was literally nothing available to me without a degree. It was a good job to have while I went to school full time.
Fun and Rewarding
Car Prep (Former Employee), Morristown, NJJanuary 16, 2015
I detailed cars, maintained car lot and assisted customers with rides to and from their company. It was a fun job and extremely rewarding knowing I helped customers in their day.
24/7 company
Quality control Associate (Current Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: paid lunch time
Cons: everyone works weekends.
Inspecting rental vehicles for safety issues and damages.
A fun and challenging workplace with plenty of opportunity for growth and advancement
Account Executive (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: my entire staff and management team, company car plan.
Cons: the fluctuating and extremely long work hours.
I began as a management trainee with Enterprise in May of 2013. I quickly learned of the insurmountable opportunities for advancement, so I worked hard to learn the business and earned a promotion as an Assistant Tri-Brand Manager to the largest branch in the city; the Memphis International Airport within 8 months. I had the pleasure to manage 180 employees and a 2,000 car fleet. Though this was a huge learning curve for me and brought many challenges, it was the best experience I've had so far professionally. I learned to not only manage myself, but I learned what it really means to manage and motivate others.
After 10 months of managing the airport operations, I was approached by the Area Car Sales manager about joining his team of account executives. I saw first hand the potential for great financial advancement if I learned the car sales business and managed my time effectively. I accepted the offer for the account executive position,
AFC at Fleet Management in Pittsburgh?- Keep Looking
CSR...one of many (Former Employee), PittsburghJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: a job
Cons: training is non existent, management doesnt follow up on required training, field trips, etc, you are not given a clear view of position because they are desperate for a warm body, high turnover, management takes two hour lunches, then plans happy hour and you are left alone to read the training with no help
Enterprise hires college grads who can't find jobs and promises promotions. They give you a car. Young college grads who can't use their degrees and can't find a job in the real world. They get sucked in.

If you have experience in a professional environment, don't consider it.

They need to hire people with experience in the car sales industry with more knowledge. They are too concerned in filling their empty AFC cubicles than finding the right people for the roles. The job description is unrealistic.
Very little compensation for work completed.
Service Agent (Current Employee), OaklandJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: alot of freedom
Cons: low compensation
Would not recommend my current position to anyone. Must work in snow during winter months with no heat. Coworkers are great and easy to get along with.I did not learn anything while working with this company. Very driven individual and given no oppurtunity for advancement.
Productive work place with rentals and sales
Customer Service Rep. (Current Employee), N/AJanuary 15, 2015
A typical day at work I would rent to customers and work with outlying companies such as insurance and body shops. I have had extensive amounts of customer service as well as sales experience through this job. The hardest part of the job is trying to keep all of your customers 100% happy.
interesting repetitive job, great for young motivated managers
Level Sales Internship (Former Employee), Rosenberg, TXJanuary 15, 2015
you will enjoy this job If you enjoy talking to people. as a sales associate you will encounter all sorts of situations and people that will challenge you.
Great place to work!
Management Assistant (Current Employee), Decatur, GAJanuary 14, 2015
Great Management program. Management develops all employees and is concerned about your personal life and growth as an employee.
Competitive workplace with advancement opportunities
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Lincoln, NEJanuary 14, 2015
There were no really typical days as you could never plan for exactly what might happen. Most days involved planning for existing reservations and setting sales expectations for the team. Management was available for assistance but as a manager you had the most control over how the day to day operations took place. Co-workers were excellent in that they knew that the harder they worked the easier it was for everyone on the team so teamwork was very important. The hardest part of the job was managing uncontrollable situations that arise throughout the day and finding a way to make things run as smoothly as possible. The most enjoyable part of the job were the people I worked with. We had a a lot of pride in how our location performed and worked hard on developing a culture of high expectations and teamwork.
Work hard, don't get paid enough
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee), Norman, OKJanuary 14, 2015
You will work long hours and put up with a lot for not enough pay. Some of the management is power hungry and will find stupid things to write you up for and ultimately push to get you fired if they do not like you.

1 2 3 4 5

About Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Enterprise Holdings is in the driver's seat in the global car rental business. Through its Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Alamo Rent A – Read more

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Photos