Enterprise Rent-A-Car
1,949 reviews

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Employer Reviews

Nice
Service Agent (Current Employee), Boston, MASeptember 29, 2014
I like this job, it was a perfect pace for me and I liked handling the vehicles.
Enjoyable. Great relationships with co-workers and management,
Regional Driver (Former Employee), Denver, COSeptember 28, 2014
Pros: recognition when a job is well done.
Cons: hunting for that vehicle among a sea of hundreds.
Work at Enterprise was fast-paced and daily trips to outlying areas were sometimes unexpected. Daily trips could include mountain resorts or auto auction yards. Pick-up or delivery of vehicles to customers at Resorts in Vail or Aspen were common no matter the season. I learned to drive all types of vehicles in all types of weather, torrential rains, – more... hail, snow storms and hot summer days. I worked with a very diverse group of drivers from all walks of life and made some good friends. Management was great to work for. When days were slow they always had something for us. – less
Good base to learn about many elements of business but overall stressful and demanding
Management Trainee and Management Assistant (Former Employee), Lima, OHSeptember 27, 2014
I did not care for the company sales culture. Promotions are based on sales, the sales expectations frequently increased and employees manipulated their way to increase their sales in order to get promoted.
Long hours, demanding customers and required to prep cars while wearing professional attire.
Possibilities for advancement are good
Assistant Branch Manager (Current Employee), Mobile, ALSeptember 26, 2014
I've learned a lot as far as managing and operating a business as well as helping others further their career. The hardest part of the job is balancing work/life due to long hours but the benefits are good. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with different types of people and the investment Enterprise makes into it's employees.
Great Employees
Sr. Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Chicago, ILSeptember 26, 2014
The crew makes everything work better. In the front office there is a bit of weird culture.
Good for post college job
Management Assistant/ Account Representative (Current Employee), Lake Mary, FLSeptember 24, 2014
good for a person just getting into the business career field out of college.
Great entry level position
Management Trainee (Former Employee), Katy, TXSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: great training and upper management
Cons: pipeline opportunities to move up in the company
Maintained branches fleet of vehicles and distribution of each. Handled customers insurance claims and booking of rental reservations.
Rewarding experience
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Chula Vista, CASeptember 24, 2014
Enterprise Rent-A-Car January 2007 – March 2010
Assistant Manager (Large/Cornerstone Branch)
Chula Vista, CA
• Managed a rental fleet of 350+ cars and revenues nearing 400,000+/month while teaching and training seven to ten employees
• Developed highly effective communication and problem solving skills along with outstanding customer service/relations
 – more... Raised Enterprise Customer Service Quality Index score from 77% to 88%
Key Accomplishments:
Awarded two Regional Sales MVP Awards and one Corporate Accounts MVP for sales and account marketing. – less
Productive and Fun Place to Work
Account Executive (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: commission opportunities plus regular salary
Cons: long work hours m-f plus weekends.
Enterprise is a great company with great benefits and the opportunity to advance. A great start for young adults looking to start a career or just get some experience in the job market.
busy and unprofessional
Detail agent (Former Employee), monroeville paSeptember 24, 2014
a typical day at work was all over the place unprofessional, but that did not change the way that i had worked i just dealt with it
Fun and productive workplace
Service Agent (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDSeptember 23, 2014
Pros: good benifits
Cons: managers don't always work together
They do a great job at hiring people with good personalities. The customers are very nice and grateful for our services. It can be very tough balancing your personal life with the long hours.
Great Learning Experience
Account Specialist (Current Employee), Grand Prairie, TXSeptember 23, 2014
Enterprise Rent-A-Car has provided me with so much experience and knowledge related to developing business relationships.
GREAT FOR RECENT COLLEGE GRADUATES
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 22, 2014
Enterprise Rent A Car is the key to a stepping stone in getting acquainted with the every day in life in corporate america.
Sales Management Trainee
Sales Management Trainee (Current Employee), Oshkosh, WISeptember 22, 2014
Pros: room for advancement
Cons: long hours
Great experience so far--very happy with what they have to offer.
Went through about 10 pairs of shoes in my time here!
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee), Tempe, AZSeptember 22, 2014
I thought the training process was great. The position showed me what it meant to list and understand what my client needed above all else. It was grueling at times but I know that I would not be who I am today had I not gone through the program.
great resume builder
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Bradenton, FLSeptember 22, 2014
Pros: the people you work with
Cons: your work consumes you
fun atmosphere if you get the right branch. Accounts want everything perfect...make them happy and get over it
Intern
Management Trainee Intern (Former Employee), Boston, MASeptember 21, 2014
Pros: coworkers were nice
Cons: compensation, long hours
Worked 6am-7pm every weekday and 7am-2pm on Saturday and Sundays. As an intern I would get 1.5 days off. I was averaging between 50-60 hours a week.

Days went by fast. Liked the people I worked with.

Pay was horrible.
Temporary too short
Driver (Former Employee), Tucson, AZSeptember 21, 2014
Pros: going out of town, fun, exciting, work with a team of people.
Cons: n/a
This Job was one of the most funnest jobs I have worked for. Taking trips to Phoenix, Nogales and Green Valley helped me get experience with long distances from home and dropping off vehicles. If I had an opportunity I would work with Enterprise again.
It was fun
Porter (Former Employee), Lake Charles, LASeptember 21, 2014
I learned how to treat customers and build relationships, which helped me in my future job.
Excellent Company to work for and it is what you make of it.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Columbia, SCSeptember 20, 2014
Pros: best people on the planet!
Cons: benefits are great but expensive and long hours wear away at you over time
I really enjoy the team of people that I get the opportunity to work with everyday. The job itself is pretty tough, its sales and customer service. They tell you from the gate that it is a sales role and what is expected of you. At the same time they prepare you for it. Everybody learns as different paces and have different motivations but the training – more... they provide is top notch. Training, depending on your manager, is everyday, every morning. If it isnt, you have the autonomy to steer your advancement in a different direction. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Enterprise Holdings is in the driver's seat in the global car rental business. Through its Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Alamo Rent A – Read more

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Photos