Enterprise Rent-A-Car
1,847 reviews

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Employer Reviews

Growth
Car Prep Detail/ Driver (Former Employee), Indio, CAAugust 20, 2014
Good company to work with, reliable and great environment.
Fun work place
Driver (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 19, 2014
I think it was one of the best jobs i have ever had. The days went by fast and i got to travel to other states.
Long hours, fun environment
Management Trainee (Current Employee), Boulder, COAugust 18, 2014
Enterprise is a great company to work for, but it's not for everyone. The hours are long, but the people are amazing. Great management, service, and sales training.
Good Start Up Company for Post College Graduates
Manager (Current Employee), IndianaAugust 18, 2014
Pros: work is not difficult
Cons: lacks team atmposhere, no work life balance, promotional opportunities are few and far between
Promotions tend to become stagnant. Upper management tends to become lethargic when imperative things need to get done. Communication becomes inconsistent which leads to poor performance at times. You spend more time conflicting with employees than customers. Upper management takes credit for other individuals' hard work. Not a lot of work life balance, – more... it's 60 plus a week at some locations and 7 days a week at others. Pay is not equivalent to work put in. You don't make commission until assistant manager, but until that time, you are not granted any commission on the hard work you put in. Bonuses are never carried out and are taxable. Not to play the "race card", but upper management's diversity is around 3% in Indiana, which doesn't give much incentive or motivation to stay around. Good start up company to learn a little of what to do and what not to do about business. – less
Be ready to work
CAR SERVICE AGENT (Current Employee), Tempe, AZAugust 17, 2014
sweat it out work it out kind of job. wash cars all day long. management is typical in the office comfy and your working your butt off. Most enjoyable part is going home.
Productive and fun at time to work
Service Agent (Current Employee), Rockville, MDAugust 17, 2014
not an ideal environment to work in period
Co workers could be fun to work with at times
managers and supervisors dont care about anything but the money and thats it
Great people to work with. Great training program with a lot of advancement opportunity.
Branch Manager (Current Employee), Mooresville, NCAugust 15, 2014
Pros: personal transportation once you're a manager. i have not paid for gas in nearly 3 years.
Cons: long hours, irate customers, hard to find time to do things for yourself.
Definitely not for everyone. You have to be very motivated and willing to work long hours. A typical day is 7am - 6pm ish. I have learned a lot in my four plus years with the company. I have learned how to better manage an office full of employees in a very high paced environment. I have learned how to get the best out of everyone with customer service – more... and sales. I have learned how to be a powerful leader. I have also had great success in comparison to my peers. The hardest part of the job is certainly working long hours and having to deal with irate customers. I definitely enjoy getting to work with highly motivated people. The people you work with are like family. I also enjoyed building relationships with accounts that I acquired and enjoyed building relationships with accounts that we worked with. I also enjoyed having the opportunity to double my starting salary in less than 4 years. – less
Long hours, no breaks and mismanaged at times
Management Trainee (Former Employee), Long Beach, cAAugust 14, 2014
- Worked very long hours
- breaks are never on time if any
- co-workers are fun
- advancement opportunities are slow
Productive and fun workplace, good environment and even better management
Car Prep (Former Employee), Memphis, TNAugust 14, 2014
Pros: driving different vehicles, opportunity for advancement.
Cons: can be stressful
A typical workday at Enterprise was very productive with a lot of driving, which I enjoyed, and meeting new people daily. I kearned how to interact with different people and learned about cleaning cars effectively. The management was one of the best I ever worked for. The manager knew how to properly communicate with the employees and even got involved – more... with helping us clean cars. The co-workers were also respectful and easy to work with. The hardest part of this job was delivering cars in rush hour traffic, the most enjoyable part was driving different kinds of vehicles. – less
Good work life balance
Administrative (Current Employee), VirginiaAugust 13, 2014
Work life balance is stressed at Enterprise. They try to be as flexible with us as possible. Currently under new management with some changes occurring.
Great place to learn a diverse skill set and decide career direction
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Current Employee), Conshohocken, PAAugust 13, 2014
Enterprise's diverse set of job responsibilities allow for exposure to many aspects of business. This allows one to hone in on what he/she excels at and enjoys in order to decide the direction of one's career. Work/life balance leaves much to me desired as most entry to mid level positions require a retail type work schedule with many weekends and evenings – more... spent at work. – less
Productive day consistently moving cars.
Driver/Staging Agent (Current Employee), Houston, TXAugust 13, 2014
Pros: paid lunch break if taken on site, driving new cars
Cons: kind of boring after a while
Move cars from enterprise lot upstairs to the Alamo, National, and Enterprise lot to customers and parking spots all day. Pretty easy and technical within parking different cars. Must know where each row of cars go to direct customers to appointed rows. Help customers with the start and essential basic functions of the car.
My job is
Manager Assistant (Current Employee), Tampa Bay, FLAugust 13, 2014
Help Customers in their car rental needs.make the operation easy f, find fact their interests and needs.Train new employee on the work duties train them on sales and customer service. take care of customers complains and find the way to solve their issues , manage the fleet and support my team need .make it easy for them to make their decisions is correct.
Great training program!
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), College Park, MDAugust 12, 2014
Great sales training program, not much work life balance, great for a recent college grad!
Great Place to Work
Account Manager - Remarketing (Current Employee), Irving, TXAugust 12, 2014
EAN Holdings is definitely a great company to work for. You learn so much about customer service, sales, marketing and running a business. There are definitely pros and cons, but overall I have developed great skill sets that I will forever be thankful for as I continue to grow in my career.
sales and service driven culture.
Account representative (Former Employee), albany new yorkAugust 12, 2014
The management trainee program is a excellent training program that gives you all the skills, knowledge, and information necessary to run your own business.
Hard Work
Management Trainee Internship (Former Employee), Mesa, AZAugust 11, 2014
you learn a lot and its a really demanding job but once you leave everybody wants you.
Friendly co-workers.
Part-Time Driver (Current Employee), Fairfield, NJAugust 11, 2014
Job involved alot of travel in one day, many times out of state. You never knew how long your work day would be.
Fun and Professional Work Environment
Management Trainee/ Intern (Former Employee), Lyndhurst, NJAugust 11, 2014
It was a good overall experience with Enterprise. I have learned many different skills and techniques regarding customer service, sales, and management. The people at Enterprise professional and involved in your development. However, the work is not challenging. I would like to be challenged on a daily basis.
Great people and employees
Fleet Logistics Supervisor (Former Employee), Morrisville, NCAugust 11, 2014
Great place to work but advancement opportunities are limited.

1 2 3 4 5

About Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Enterprise Holdings is in the driver's seat in the global car rental business. Through its Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Alamo Rent A – Read more

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Photos