Enterprise Rent-A-Car
2,463 reviews

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Employee Reviews

Productive Company
Management Trainee (Former Employee), Enterprise, ALMay 24, 2015
Pros: Good people
Cons: Washing Cars
I learned a lot while working for Enterprise Rent A Car. I did everything from customer service to vehicle damage inspections. I also learned a lot about myself while at the company. All in all I had a great experience
You do everything from washing and repossessing vehicles to admin duties
Branch Manager (Former Employee), Austin, TXMay 24, 2015
Pros: Hard work and success results in rapid advancement; end-of-month gatherings
Cons: High pressure job, dealing with rude/angry customers on a regular basis
This job is for a specific type of person, not the low-key, sensitive and unmotivated type. This is a job where you are constantly busy and have very little down time. You need a leather tongue and must be highly skilled at problem solving/customer relations because you deal with a lot of angry, frustrated and rude customers. Additionally, pace is fast and there is routine pressure to come up with vehicles for reservations when you have an empty parking lot. Other than that, if you work hard and prove yourself you can rapidly climb the ladder and increase your salary exponentially.
I hated it
Management Trainee (Former Employee), New YorkMay 23, 2015
Its all about getting over on the customer. Plus while I was out having heart surgery my branch manager told one of the new employees that I had died. When I told the HR department they said oh don't take it the serious he was just joking. I didn't think that was funning nor professional because I could have died if I did not leave early after letting my manager know my chest was hurting. His reply was we are busy you have to stay, when I got to the hospital they said if I would have waited 10 more minutes I would have died. The money is good and that's it.
Tough, but great internship
Management Trainee Intern (Former Employee), DallasMay 21, 2015
Pros: great pay and hours for an intern
Cons: minimal breaks, stressful at first
Tough internship, but learned a lot. Also future employers love to see this on a resume. Glad I worked here and overall had a great experience. Would recommend, especially to a college junior.
Many opportunites for advancement
Driver, Part-Time (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INMay 21, 2015
Pros: employee discounts
Cons: none that I am aware of
Management is employee focused and there is a good balance between work life and home life. With a company of this size you are able to work in any part of the country.
Fun work enviorment
Customer Service / Roadside Assistance (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOMay 21, 2015
Pros: Help Roadside customers
Cons: Job Security
• Evaluate customers needs in order to see what type of assistance they need
• Able to talk with customers in a kind and sincere manner to establish trust
Great opportunity for growth
Management Trainee/ Management Assistant (Former Employee), Metro DetroitMay 21, 2015
Excellent learning and work environment. I have learned a wealth of transferable skills during my time within the company. I would definitely recommend the company to any professionals that are interested in sales/rental.
Long Hours
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), San Mateo, caMay 20, 2015
Will learn a lot and be surrounded by great people. If you are fresh out of college you should keep applying for other jobs while working here.
Management Trainee
Management Assistant (Former Employee), Huntersville, NCMay 20, 2015
Pros: Management training program
Cons: work/ life balance, management, culture, compensation
I worked for enterprise for 1.5 years. They do not allow for any work life balance especially after you make it to assistant manager. They pay very little considering the requirement for a college education. The only reason I would recommend someone to work here is to use it as a spring board to another company as I did.
Relaxed workplace
Car Prep/ Driver (Current Employee), Deer Park, NYMay 20, 2015
Pros: you get to drive brand new cars, test drive cars
Cons: limited hours, hard to advance in the company
Easy to meet new people at work, very fun job for car enthusiasts and it keeps you mobile, the work isn't too demanding for those who like an easy job. The job is very repetitious so after a few days being there one can have a good idea about what they will be doing for the remainder of their employment. The co workers are professional when needed and there are times to goof off, however like with everything else when the time comes to be professional we must be just that.
Favorite Job!
Management Trainee / SR (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 20, 2015
Pros: Too many to list... Excellent team, Great benefits, Amazing, organized, clean and professional staff
Cons: Hectic work hours
I loved working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car. I voluntary quit to pursue my career that matched my degree path. It was a very good and steady job. Income was great, staff was reliable, location was great, and managemnet made you feel apart of a family.
Summer Intern at Enterprise Rent-A-Car
SUMMER INTERN AT ENTERPRISE RENT-A-CAR (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNMay 20, 2015
Pros: Fast paced job with good pay for internship
Cons: long work days depending on location
Fast paced work environment with easy to learn operating system for daily tasks. Typical workday includes washing cars, confirming customers pick up schedules, checking customers into rental vehicles, picking up customers from their location and returning them to the office for renting, and selling products to customers. Co-workers were friendly, but the environment is competitive and individual sales go a long way.
WORK FROM HOME
RENTAL REO (Former Employee), ST. LOUIS MOMay 19, 2015
ENTERPRISE IS A GREAT COMPANY TO WORK FOR. YOU JUST HAVE TO HOPE YOU ARE PLACED WITH THE RIGHT MANAGEMENT. THERE IS LITTLE TO NONE COACHING AND TRAINING EMPLOYEES. OVERALL IT CAN BE A GOOD PLACE TO WORK IF MANAGEMENT WAS ON THEIR JOB.
Great place to get experience
Account Executive (Former Employee), Atlantic Highlands, NJMay 19, 2015
Pros: People, career advancement
Cons: No Work life balance
Enterprise was a great place where I received a lot of experience in sales and management. However the days are very long and the job can be very stressful. They expect a lot of their employees.
Fun and friendly place and good training
Account Executive-Car Sales Division (Current Employee), Waukesha, WIMay 18, 2015
Allows for development of time management skills, organizational skills, and develop the ability to run a business. Day to day operations involve working with customers, meeting appointments, and solving issues. The hardest part of the job would be managing your daily fleet of vehicles and meeting reservations. The people and management are great people to work for and work with.
Busy work environment that is very big on customer service or else.
Branch Manager (Current Employee), Granite Falls, NCMay 18, 2015
You get there between 7 and 7:30 sometimes with customers already waiting at the door. You make sure cars are clean and ready to go. We checked in returned cars overnight and get the reservations into cars as quickly as possible with the best customer experience possible. We spend all day trying to get extensions from insurance companies, getting payment from customers that owe money, getting checks cut from businesses that owe us money all while continuing to provide the best customer service to those customers coming in and out the door all day to either inquire about a rental return one or pick one up.
Place to grow
Vehicle Attendant (Current Employee), Atlanta GAMay 18, 2015
Pros: Driving
Cons: Pay
Washing Cars
Transporting Customers
The hardest part of the job was that there wasn't any
I enjoy driving the newest cars
This was a part time job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Dublin, GAMay 17, 2015
Typical Day:
• Sale coverage products and any other item of up-sale to customers.
• Work hands-on with insurance companies and body shops, to develop positive working relationships.
• Go over all aspects of the rental contracts with each customer and answer any questions.
• Use excellent customer service, to build repor and assure repeat business to the company.
• Assisted in managing a large fleet of vehicles and handled any problems with customer accounts.
Your branch is what you make of it
Branch Manager (Current Employee), DeKalb, ILMay 15, 2015
Pros: Employee freedom, Business owner, Give you the skill to be a business onwers
Cons: Long work hours, not enough support from upper management
As a Branch Manager, I had control of the daily operations for a million dollar a year location. Key areas of responsiblity; Employee Development, Growth, Profitablity, Service. You have to a tough mentality to deal with customer service, keep your employee engaged, maintain your current accounts and find new business, all while being able to sale and keep your team performing at or above corporate average.
Good training, hectic environment with promise of advancement
Branch Manager (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXMay 15, 2015
Good training, with promise of advancement
Too many negative forces working against ability to deliver expectations

1 2 3 4 5

About Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Enterprise Holdings is in the driver's seat in the global car rental business. Through its Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Alamo Rent A – Read more

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Salaries