Enterprise Rent-A-Car

2.6K reviews

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Employee Reviews

Branch Manager (Current Employee), Narragansett, RIJuly 30, 2015
Run the day to day operations of a car fleet while managing 7 employees. Balancing marketing to local business, employee careers and office profitability.
NO WORK LIFE BALANCE
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Queens, NYJuly 30, 2015
Pros: NONE
Cons: NO WORK LIFE BALANCE
NO WORK LIFE BALANCE; PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS QUITTING SO U WILL ALWAYS BE UNDERSTAFFED. HIGH AMONUTS OF STRESS; NUMBERS DRIVEN COMPANY
GOOD START UP
Assistant Manager/Interim Manager (Current Employee), SCRANTON,PAJuly 29, 2015
Pros: EXPERIENCE
Cons: HOURS
GREAT COMPANY TO START WITH. SALES AND CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE IS FANTASTIC. WORK/LIFE BALANCE TERRIBLE....GOOD FIRST JOB
fun work place
Press Operator (Former Employee), Bastrop, LAJuly 29, 2015
a lot of chill time I enjoyed washing cars an riding in the new cars the best job I ever had in my life loved waking up and going to it my boss was very cool and nice and understanding about everything
Can be a chaotic work environment but if you have the right attitude and personality you can do alright
Management Trainee (Former Employee), Wakefield, MAJuly 29, 2015
Constantly on the go and keeping busy somewhat supportive management. Sales driven work environment but customer service is also a big part.
Great company
Fleet Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee), Lubbock, TXJuly 28, 2015
Pros: Great team atmosphere
Cons: None
they really work to make you happy. They invest as much time in you as you do in them.Highly recommended company. I miss it a lot I was sad when I had to leave.
Very challenging and fast work environment
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 28, 2015
Awesome place to work, Flexible with schedule, Motivators, so much positive energy around you. Hard to get in to but rewarding and learning new technologies every day.
Great growth Potential
Management Assistant (Current Employee), Chantilly,VAJuly 28, 2015
Great company to work for straight out of college. Lots of potential and great management. Great benefits.
Work life balance is a bit difficult because we work overtime and some Saturdays. Very supportive management.
Great Management Trainee Program
Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee), Richmond, VAJuly 28, 2015
Pros: Excellent Management Trainee Program
Cons: none
I had a very successful career of almost 23 years. I started as a management trainee and worked my way up to Regional Manager in two different divisions.
Fun workers, bad management
Service Agent (Current Employee), Lexington, KYJuly 27, 2015
While the job was easy, the management was terrible. I encountered many assistant managers, and nearly all of them were awful. Disrespected by many, rarely receiving a thank you and being accused of things I did not do.
A Place where you work hard and hard work is rewarded
Regional HR Manager / Talent Acquisition Manager (Former Employee), Burlingame, CAJuly 27, 2015
I enjoyed my time working at Enterprise. It is a great company with a strong culture and great people. I recommend this organization to anyone looking for a career and not just a job.
Hard work for little pay
Account Executive (Current Employee), Redwood City, CAJuly 27, 2015
extreme hours and work for little pay. Work weekends and have to be able to get along with every type of person and handle hot tempered customers everyday
Too many hours, not enough resources
Management Trainee (Current Employee), Euless, TXJuly 26, 2015
Pros: Great Management Experience
Cons: No work/life balance
If you are blessed enough to work in an area where there are plenty of employees then Enterprise is a great starting position. Working over 40 hours isn't an issue. It is when employees quit and you have to work 60 hours at a branch by yourself is when it gets tiresome. Branch managers are not always set up to succeed.
car prep
Service Agent (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJuly 26, 2015
I was a driver and also a car prep. I made sure that all the cars were clean before they were rented and I also dropped off and picked up customers when needed.
Very Friendly and fun place to work
Management Trainee (Current Employee), Mount Vernon, NYJuly 24, 2015
Pros: Advancement
Cons: TEAMWORK
Very busy non-stop running around, customer service is the most important aspect of it all because with great service the business will grow and dominate.
A good job for college graduates with aspirations of advancement
Management Trainee (Current Employee), New Bern, NCJuly 24, 2015
Pros: Meeting new people/getting reacquainted with old friends, opportunity for advancement
Cons: Dealing with difficult customers, long work days that takes away from personal life
Nearly every aspect of this job has to do with customers and cars (picking up/dropping off customers, getting customers into cars, picking up/delivering cars, cleaning/inspecting cars). Another important aspect of this job is building a rapport with various customers, body shops, dealerships, corporate partners, and insurance companies. Overall, this is a good job for one who aspires to advance and likes to work with people.
Great resume builder
Management Trainee (Current Employee), casselberry, FloridaJuly 23, 2015
Great career to start right out of college. Hours are very long and the pay is great just because you work the overtime. Hardest part of the job is learning to deal with the customer and how people think should be. I learned a lot at this company. I know how to run an operation and how to handle tough situations that I may come across.
Fun place
Vehicle Acquisitions Supervisor (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 23, 2015
Enterprise was a great way to start my fleet career. They train their employees very well. I was with them for 10 years and have nothing bad to say about them.
Fun place to work.
Driver (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 23, 2015
Pros: Free food from time to time.
Cons: Lack of organization during peek times.
All of the managers and fellow employees I worked with during my time there were like family to me. There was never a boring day, and I would definitely recommend anybody to work there.
Fun workplace long hours
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Easton, PAJuly 22, 2015
Great for resume builder, hard work pays off. Overall decent pay. Usually 7am to 630pm. You have to be able to separate work life from social life
Headquarters