Enterprise Solutions

Enterprise Solutions Employer Reviews

Wonderful job
Medical Records Field Technician (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, COSeptember 10, 2014
Pros: work independently
Cons: lots of driving
Love working for this company. I would recommend to anyone who loves working independently, part-time without lots of supervision.
Drawbacks:
Lots of drive time, working around your community or towns.
Vey nice place to work
Receptionist (Former Employee), Redmond, WASeptember 8, 2014
I have the pleasure to meet very nice people. The company give you an open range to grow professionally inside or out side. It is a great please to start a success career.
Busy inviroment
Desktop Support Specialist (Former Employee), Tacoma, WASeptember 5, 2014
Busy environment. Our clients are hospitals, so the work is always under pressure.
Field Operations Tech
Field Technician (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 18, 2014
Pros: good, fair compensation
Cons: sometimes traveled to locations which required an overnight stay
ECS was a great company to work with. The training and experience has allowed me to branch off into different areas in the medical field.
learning new systems
Field Technician (Former Employee), phoenix arizonaMay 9, 2014
Pros: traveling
Cons: having sites cancelled
retrieving medical charts at different sites and learning emrs that clinics use. meeting or exceeding deadlines required by employer
Contract Position
Business Analyst (Former Employee), Washington, DCMay 7, 2014
Pros: great coworkers and managers
Cons: communication from contracting company
This was my first contract position and I enjoyed my employer and the work I was responsible for. I worked with a great team of air traffic controllers and managers. There was a great balance between work and personal business and I created valuable relationships, and learned alot about the different correspondence that I was responsible for
This a fun job retrieving medical and uploading
Medical Field Technician (Former Employee), Phoenix,AZMay 6, 2014
Pros: just a job
Cons: not much break
This is an attention to detail job that pays you handsomely for your work and mileage you commute. I love working for this company, because you get to chance to travel and meet new people everyday.
Productive and challenging place to work
Data Analyst (Intern) (Former Employee), East-fallsApril 22, 2014
It is a project based work, which ranges from 3 - 12 months,
then everybody is willing to help you as an intern with any challenge you might have.
freedom at the work place.
Medical records field Technician (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 5, 2014
Pros: traveling, change of scenery
Cons: they dont schedule alot of days
great place to work, nice people, great work setting usually a doctors office, coffee is usually on deck, and traveling all around new york
Bad Communication + Disorganization = Not a job for me!
Field Tech (Former Employee), ArizonaMarch 27, 2014
Pros: compensation and ease of executing tasks
Cons: lots of miles to travel, horrible communication, disorganization with work schedules/proper documentation
I am so surprised how disorganized this company operates consider that the company deals with very sensitive, confidential information. I was a field technician and found the job to be quite easy to carryout and easy to execute the various tasks involved. The clients that I worked with did NOT speak highly of ECS and it is obvious why that is an issue.

First, – more... you have to report to a field tech coordinator based in Arizona four times a day and out of the 7 DIFFERENT coordinators I was assigned to within 4 months, only one was actually helpful and knowledgeable of rules, regulations, etc. Honestly, it was shocking. How in the world can you stay on top of things and have good communication with clients if you report to a NEW field tech coordinator about every week who has no clue what is going on?

Secondly, the company would have me report to job sites with no medical records to retrieve THEN have you come back the next day. How can this happen? Completely unacceptable ESPECIALLY when the job site is 100 plus miles away.

Overall, ECS pays very well, but it is not worth the confusion, bad communication and countless miles you have to travel.
There is also no guarantee you will have work during the time period you are hired either. – less
If you enjoy local travel this is a flexible company to work for.
Field Technician (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 24, 2014
Pros: great compensation
Cons: only offered temporary assignment, projects was not consistant.
It was incredibly easy working for this company. I worked off a schedule that was flexible to my needs. I drove to different cities and recovered medical charts from private practice physicians for Medicare insurance audits. I had the opportunity to learn medical procedure terminology and a feel for what a medical organization can expect with insurance – more... audits. I learned how to carefully process sensitive information. Unfortunately I didn’t have the pleasure of getting to know any given person regularly due to me working at different sites daily, however it was nice to meet new people. – less
Wonderful
Medical Records Field Technician (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 9, 2014
Pros: variety
Cons: none for me
Traveling from medical office to medical office with the opportunity to be familiar with various EMR software and medical environments was fabulous. Exposure to different office cultures was educational and enlightening. This position afforded me the opportunity to work on my own withing the structure of the position and get support as needed on a daily – more... basis. – less
Chart Retrieval
Field Technician (Current Employee), Flint, MIFebruary 15, 2014
Pros: meeting new people everyday
Cons: temporary position
Travel to scheduled Medical sites and retrieve specific requested documents for requested dates of service by either paper scan, print to scan or EMR flashdrive.
I learned how to navigate through several different EMR systems.
Management is friendly and easy to get along with.
Hardest part of the job is traveling to unknown offices and working by yourself.
most – more... enjoyable part was meeting different people and seeing different Medical offices. – less
Grown from a start-up to a significant competitor in the IT Project and Staff Augmentation Industry
Principal Consultant (Current Employee), Washington, DCNovember 30, 2013
Pros: market strategy
Cons: contracts
Great Leadership-resourceful, flexible, and friendly. They lead by example and reward results with significant expansion of authority.
Traveling to different physcian offices and meet new people.
Field Technician (Current Employee), ClarksvilleMay 15, 2013
I travel to physcian's office and retrieve medical records for different insurance companies. I work usually by myself and you have to be orginized and work in a timely manner.
VERY PROFESSIONAL, COLLABORATIVE ENVIRONMENT
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (Former Employee), WEST COASTMay 13, 2013
Pros: large company
THIS POSITION ENABLED ME TO WORK WITH MANY DIFFERENT SALES TEAMS AND SEE MANY DIFFERENT MANAGEMENT STYLES. PROVIDING TRUE VALUE TO THE FIELD ORGANIZATION WITH STRATEGY, FOSTERING COLLABORATIVE THINKING AND A CONSULATATIVE SALES APPROACH INCORPORATING ALL BUINESS LINES. LEADING PRESENTATATIONS FOR END USER CUSTOMERS FOR ROADMAP PLANNING. PLANNING AND – more... DEVELOPMENT FOR NEW PRODUCTS TO BE LAUNCHED GLOBALLY. THE MOST CHALLENGING ASPECT OF THIS JOB WAS COVERING SUCH A LARGE TERRITORY SO THROUGHLY. MOST ENJOYABLE WAS THE COMPANY, PEOPLE AND LEVEL OF EXPERTISE AND SIZE OF PROJECTS DELT WITH. – less
Excellent contract opportunity in HIM, entry level.
Medical Records Field Technician (Former Employee), Kissimmee, FLApril 21, 2013
Pros: autonomy, reasonable pay
Cons: no benefits, no security.
The compensation was very fair and working from home allowed for autonomy.You will be working independently. I learned some valuable things about HIM and EMR. My experience with ECS landed my current job, which I love, for me. Overall a great experience, but not a lot of security. Great work if you are looking for a position in the HIM field.
Good company. Recruiting company
Administrative Assistant/ Payroll/ Recruiter (Current Employee), Irvine/Chino Hills, CAMarch 29, 2013
Pros: good co workers
Cons: irvine commute
Good........................................

Various positions
Very exciting company to work for
Contractor (Former Employee), Atlanta GAMarch 25, 2013
Pros: great pay
Cons: assignments need to be a little longer
I have worked for ECS for two assignments and both assignments I enjoyed the work and the ethics of the company. I learned more about EMR and how to properly upload and secure the records.
Decent Temp wk with decent pay
Medical Records Technician/Auditor (Former Employee), All 5 New York City Boroughs, New JerseyJanuary 27, 2013
Pros: reimbursement, work independently, laid back work, good pay, friendly staff
Cons: short term, heavy and bulky equipment to carry, lots of travel
I liked consulting for ECS. My schedule was filled everyday with mostly full days. You travel on your own, get reimbursed your yolls and mileage and parking. You basically are your own boss so you need to be self disciplined. The people in Arizona you call daily to check in with and send your files too are kind and helpful. I think I got so much consistent – more... work because I live in New York City. I saw other people saying they didn't get work but I couldn't get any days off because I had so much work which was great, so I assume it depends on where you are located. In this economy, ECS is a great temp job to have. – less

1 2 3

About Enterprise Solutions

Verint Systems helps business take an honest look at structured and unstructured data. The company provides analytic software – Read more