Enterprise Solutions Employee Reviews in United States

Good work life balance
Quality Assurance Analyst Sr (Former Employee) –  Falls Church, VAApril 25, 2016
Work life balance is good. Good testing tools-Quality Center, Jira QTP, and In-house tools. Good testing methodology.
Pros
Fun work
Cons
Salary
Excellent
Principal Consultant (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 3, 2016
Focus on client satisfaction with excellent service; enable the efficient knowledge transfer from the consultants to the client user so that the client end users can expedite the implementation and mastery of the system.Encourage the client users to take ownership of the implementation with advisory support and solution architecture.
Traveling to new areas
Traveling Medical Records Field Technician (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 16, 2016
Travel to site, transpose patient's medical record charts to electronic medical records (EMR). Send data to corporate office to transfer to EMR. Follow Medicare and Medicaid regulations.
Pros
Travel, lodging, hotel, rental care, daily allowance
Cons
Away from home
Enjoyed the work place
Senior Technical Architect/Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 25, 2016
Enjoyed work place and gained the skills by dealing with complex business scenarios. Found lot of opportunities in working with various technologies and gained skills in short time.
Independent work place
Field Technician (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 1, 2016
A typical day at work is driving to site location all over New Jersey for chart retrieval. I learned how to maneuver Electronic Medical Record programs that I am using to retrieve charts. Management has been very good to me. They work with me with scheduling for issues that arise that causes me to miss work or change work times. I do not have contact with other co-workers because I work alone. Hardest part of the job is dealing with rude workers at some site locations. Most enjoyable part is working alone and only checking in through job website and applications.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
lack of hours
Good work experience
QA LEAD (Former Employee) –  McLean, VADecember 3, 2015
Consulting at Enterprise Business Solutions gives good exposure to end clients. Get to work and gain valuable experience at end clients in different industries.
Poor upper-management, Strong team members
Field Tech Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 21, 2015
Upper management was very poor, Middle management made up for that, in how they interacted and treated employees. The company took pride in their adherence in HIPPA and continuously updated employees and quizzed them on information. Based in a call center environment, as a field tech coordinator, you are provided with a team made up of 10-20 individuals that were from the same general area in the United States. It was my responsibility to account for these team members to show up to their pre-scheduled job site and provide tier one technical support with our software that was sent out to them, where they scanned the pre-chosen medical records from the office they were assigned to. The company lost a few major contract and were forced to lay off 3/4 of the employed staff,
It was a paycheck
Medical Records Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Naples, FLOctober 17, 2015
The people at ECS was not professional at all. No one on the office side was helpful. I would go to a job site retrieve all the information that I was required to retrieve, upload the information, and think that I would be going forward to the next job. However; I would have to return to a site because they do not work together in the corporate office. It was a high turnover rate for the Field Tech Coordinators, in the 11.5 months that I worked there, I had 6+ Coordinators. The most enjoyable part of working for ECS was going to various job sites and working with different people every day.
Pros
Did not have to work in the same environment every day, I was always able to meet new people.
Cons
No health benefits or raises.
Worked Independantly
Medical Records Technician (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 16, 2015
I enjoyed driving to DC, Delaware and all part of Maryland to perform my duties, as a Medical records Tech. Anytime I had a problem EIC was always there.
Pros
paid for gas mileage
Cons
driving in the rain
It is exciting to be able to travel and meet new people.
Field Technician (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 14, 2015
I enjoy working with Enterprise Consulting Solutions. If I need any extra training they tell me where to find it. If I need help with uploading charts they have tech support to help with that. Overall, this is a great company to work for.

Want to know more about Enterprise Solutions?

Ask a question
Wonderful people to work with
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  AZSeptember 22, 2015
Great place to work, Contracts vary so each job will be different, Management is very supportive and the environment is a just do it type of place.
Pros
Cons
No real cons, Some of the assignments or contracts can be more than expected, but overall that is just the life of a consultant, You never know what to expect.
being in different surrondings
Medical Records Field Technician (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 27, 2015
This is a nice job. I enjoy learning how to work on different EMR systems, and being in different healthcare settings.Basicall I'm an healthcare auditor. I go in retrieve required information for different insurace companies, and submit them to my organization.
Overall good company
Medical Records Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 29, 2015
I enjoyed going to different clinics and seeing new people, management was good. I liked that you were almost your own boss didn't have people looking over your shoulder, there was a lot of trust.
great job
Chart Retrieval Specialist (Former Employee) –  phoneix ARApril 10, 2015
It was nice working for this company, great pay and wonderful customer service. Management was very easy to work with. The most enjoyable part was meeting new people daily.
Pros
nice pay
Cons
temporary
Good learning environment
Phone operator (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AzFebruary 3, 2015
This position helped open the doors to other medical associated positions and was a good learning environment. Without this position I would not have gotten to wear I am today.
Pros
monthly free lunch
Cons
temporary position
Work experience great
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 16, 2015
Learned that many electronic systems for medical are used. I was able to learn each system which enhanced my experience level.
A Job Worth Going to Every Day
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 2, 2014
At ECS the work was really great and the doctors and staff were easy to get along with. My co-workers were very great friendly people and at times very helpful. The hardest part of the job is when you have to keep calling the doctors and there staff to let them know that they have past due medical records that need to be sent out. They start feeling harassed and pressured. Your job is to keep as calm as possible ans explain to them that you can allow them to have an extension. The goal is to keep them happy all the while make sure you get your job accomplished. The management was difficult. Due to them not acknowledging their employees. They don't speak to you nor do they even look at you. All in all i loved my job and wished that my assignment never ended there.
Adventerous Employment
Medical Records Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 20, 2014
A Typical work day varied; because it typically was often a different location. The exciting part of the job would be changes in the job locations. The most enjoyable part of the job was working independently. However; management, whenever needed was awesome, they were just a phone call away. The hardest part of the job might be no full-time employment available. The position is just a temporary position; which is made clear before the position is offered. A GREAT COMPANY TO WORK WITH!
Pros
supervisors & compansation
Cons
full-time not availible
Registrar
Registrar (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TxNovember 12, 2014
Provided customer service on a daily basis, data entry, loved my job
excellent training offered
Medical Records Technician (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 30, 2014
Wonderful place to Start, you will meet new people and get very familiar with all aspects of medical records

2.9