Enterprise Solutions Employee Reviews

Great place too work
Electrician Top Helper (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 12, 2017
Lots of learning experiences.... Great staff.. great pay and benefits.managers are great at teaching and helping you or getting you with someone that can help you learn the job better... Very good on safety also.
It is a decent company to work for.
Helper/Operator (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 16, 2017
They will sponsor your classes for electrician license. The company is a construction contractor, so expect to be on different projects.
It is definitely a good stepping stone.
Pros
Mon-Fri Pay every Friday
Cons
Short breaks exposed to weather.
Good place to work if you don't need benefits or a full time position.
Medical Records Technician (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 7, 2017
I would drive/travel to a medical facility and retrieve their medical records for medical audits from certain insurance companies. I learned a lot while working there. I learned about medical auditing, and paying closer attention to detail. How to use a large variety of medical software programs like Allscripts, Athena, Medisoft,etc. I had to be very organized and carry my own office equipment with me. The hardest part of the job was when the medical facility office computer or software wouldn't allow me to retrieve the medical records that I needed and I had to go back home or call Tech support for help. Also doing a test upload with free wifi was difficult in some of the more rural areas that I had to visit. I was paid for my travel and if I traveled to another state I was paid for food, gas, mileage, hotel provided, etc. It's a great job if you work well independently. One of the bad parts of the job was there was no room for advancement unless you moved to where the corporate headquarters are in Phoenix,AZ. There are no benefits unless you work in corporate headquarters either. Those are the two worst things about the job.
Pros
Paid mileage and travel time plus by the hour. Independently working, more freedom.
Cons
No benefits, not steady work.
Medical Records
Field Service Medical Technician (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 7, 2017
• Utilizes different maintenance tasks, including trouble-shooting, to ensure the proper
• performance of durable medical equipment (DME)
• Performs special maintenance chores such as cleaning and/or testing oxygen concentrators, suction machines, nebulizers, mattresses, etc., as assigned or scheduled.
• Enters information into appropriate handwritten logs or computer
• Supports CHS’s mission, values, strategic goals and high standards of customer service
• Adheres to the Corporate Compliance Program, including confidentiality of HIPAA protected health information
Pros
Travel
Cons
Short contract
ok place
Implementation Specialist (Former Employee) –  New JerseyDecember 20, 2016
Its an ok place to work, nothing too crazy but nothing to write home about. You must be a self starter who is flexible and willing to learn fast on the go.
Resource Lead/ Senior Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Naperville, ILSeptember 22, 2016
Good place to work. Excellent work culture. Great value of work.
Excellent management. Always ready to help out. provide guidance to gain your goal. Good ways to communicate with other employees.
Enterprise Consulting Solutions gave me a taste of independent working.
Medical Chart Retrieval Tech (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 7, 2016
Working as your own supervisor was wonderful! It put great responsibility on me, but also taught me a lot. With this kind of job you need organization. The only downfall was there was not always work available. So when the cases slowed, so did the heavy paycheck that you relied on.
Fun and productive
CSR (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 25, 2016
This was a high call volume call center for collecting medical record for several different companies, the objective was to schedule at least three on site reviews which was the hard part because some doctors office didn't like to have technicians come in so it was a very competitive job and you had to be assertive and persuasive in order to get that done. Sometime we would have races to see who get the most onsite reviews scheduled within a time frame. I
enjoyed it i was always able to get five or more and that was the fun part.
Good work life balance
Quality Assurance Analyst Sr (Former Employee) –  Falls Church, VAApril 25, 2016
Work life balance is good. Good testing tools-Quality Center, Jira QTP, and In-house tools. Good testing methodology.
Pros
Fun work
Cons
Salary
Excellent
Principal Consultant (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 3, 2016
Focus on client satisfaction with excellent service; enable the efficient knowledge transfer from the consultants to the client user so that the client end users can expedite the implementation and mastery of the system.Encourage the client users to take ownership of the implementation with advisory support and solution architecture.
Traveling to new areas
Traveling Medical Records Field Technician (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 16, 2016
Travel to site, transpose patient's medical record charts to electronic medical records (EMR). Send data to corporate office to transfer to EMR. Follow Medicare and Medicaid regulations.
Pros
Travel, lodging, hotel, rental care, daily allowance
Cons
Away from home
Enjoyed the work place
Senior Technical Architect/Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 25, 2016
Enjoyed work place and gained the skills by dealing with complex business scenarios. Found lot of opportunities in working with various technologies and gained skills in short time.
Independent work place
Field Technician (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 1, 2016
A typical day at work is driving to site location all over New Jersey for chart retrieval. I learned how to maneuver Electronic Medical Record programs that I am using to retrieve charts. Management has been very good to me. They work with me with scheduling for issues that arise that causes me to miss work or change work times. I do not have contact with other co-workers because I work alone. Hardest part of the job is dealing with rude workers at some site locations. Most enjoyable part is working alone and only checking in through job website and applications.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
lack of hours
Good work experience
QA LEAD (Former Employee) –  McLean, VADecember 3, 2015
Consulting at Enterprise Business Solutions gives good exposure to end clients. Get to work and gain valuable experience at end clients in different industries.
Poor upper-management, Strong team members
Field Tech Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 21, 2015
Upper management was very poor, Middle management made up for that, in how they interacted and treated employees. The company took pride in their adherence in HIPPA and continuously updated employees and quizzed them on information. Based in a call center environment, as a field tech coordinator, you are provided with a team made up of 10-20 individuals that were from the same general area in the United States. It was my responsibility to account for these team members to show up to their pre-scheduled job site and provide tier one technical support with our software that was sent out to them, where they scanned the pre-chosen medical records from the office they were assigned to. The company lost a few major contract and were forced to lay off 3/4 of the employed staff,
It was a paycheck
Medical Records Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Naples, FLOctober 17, 2015
The people at ECS was not professional at all. No one on the office side was helpful. I would go to a job site retrieve all the information that I was required to retrieve, upload the information, and think that I would be going forward to the next job. However; I would have to return to a site because they do not work together in the corporate office. It was a high turnover rate for the Field Tech Coordinators, in the 11.5 months that I worked there, I had 6+ Coordinators. The most enjoyable part of working for ECS was going to various job sites and working with different people every day.
Pros
Did not have to work in the same environment every day, I was always able to meet new people.
Cons
No health benefits or raises.
Worked Independantly
Medical Records Technician (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 16, 2015
I enjoyed driving to DC, Delaware and all part of Maryland to perform my duties, as a Medical records Tech. Anytime I had a problem EIC was always there.
Pros
paid for gas mileage
Cons
driving in the rain
It is exciting to be able to travel and meet new people.
Field Technician (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 14, 2015
I enjoy working with Enterprise Consulting Solutions. If I need any extra training they tell me where to find it. If I need help with uploading charts they have tech support to help with that. Overall, this is a great company to work for.
Wonderful people to work with
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  AZSeptember 22, 2015
Great place to work, Contracts vary so each job will be different, Management is very supportive and the environment is a just do it type of place.
Pros
Cons
No real cons, Some of the assignments or contracts can be more than expected, but overall that is just the life of a consultant, You never know what to expect.
being in different surrondings
Medical Records Field Technician (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 27, 2015
This is a nice job. I enjoy learning how to work on different EMR systems, and being in different healthcare settings.Basicall I'm an healthcare auditor. I go in retrieve required information for different insurace companies, and submit them to my organization.