Enterprise Solutions Employee Reviews

serious work environment
Senior Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILDecember 5, 2017
Most of the company is based in India with a small group being based in CA. This made communication very difficult at times but also demanding of time. The clients are very fly by night like and move in unpredictable ways.
It was a great learning experience
Medical Records Field Technician (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaOctober 26, 2017
The position was a great learning experience, as I learn a lot of electronic medical record systems. I was able to meet a lot of new people along the way. You are able to work on you own with minimal supervision, that can be great for the right person or it could be frustrating for some.
Pros
Work on your own
Cons
work on your own
Enjoyed working for the company
Medical Records Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 24, 2017
Driving to different location not the same destination daily meeting new people learning different computer systems and not having someone over you all the time and being to do your job without interruptions
Pros
Meeting new people and going to new places
Cons
Temporary job
Awesome Flexibility
Medical Records Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 6, 2017
Everyday I learned new technology and healthcare software. Every location was different and many of them remembered me from the previous year. Couldn't ask for a better employer.
Pros
Travel Pay
Cons
Distances to travel.
Contractor
IT Global Support Specialist for Electronic Arts (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 1, 2017
I work as a contractor on the second shift for Electronic Arts doing desktop support and troubleshooting windows, office 365, vpn, network, active directory and exchange as well.
Pros
Dynamic place to work
Cons
Work on second shift
Fun and ecited place to work if you know medical records
Field Technician (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 10, 2017
I would recommend this job to anybody that don't want fulltime and loves to travel. The management is great. The hardest part about my job is getting a hold of someone through out the day and getting more hours
Pros
pind for veing there each year
Cons
no breaks
Good Contract Job
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Wheeling, WVSeptember 7, 2017
ECS was a good company to work for.

The work was fast paced, but employees are given the tools to succeed at what they do.

Supervision and Management was available and supportive.
Great place too work
Electrician Top Helper (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 12, 2017
Lots of learning experiences.... Great staff.. great pay and benefits.managers are great at teaching and helping you or getting you with someone that can help you learn the job better... Very good on safety also.
It is a decent company to work for.
Helper/Operator (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 16, 2017
They will sponsor your classes for electrician license. The company is a construction contractor, so expect to be on different projects.
It is definitely a good stepping stone.
Pros
Mon-Fri Pay every Friday
Cons
Short breaks exposed to weather.
Good place to work if you don't need benefits or a full time position.
Medical Records Technician (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 7, 2017
I would drive/travel to a medical facility and retrieve their medical records for medical audits from certain insurance companies. I learned a lot while working there. I learned about medical auditing, and paying closer attention to detail. How to use a large variety of medical software programs like Allscripts, Athena, Medisoft,etc. I had to be very organized and carry my own office equipment with me. The hardest part of the job was when the medical facility office computer or software wouldn't allow me to retrieve the medical records that I needed and I had to go back home or call Tech support for help. Also doing a test upload with free wifi was difficult in some of the more rural areas that I had to visit. I was paid for my travel and if I traveled to another state I was paid for food, gas, mileage, hotel provided, etc. It's a great job if you work well independently. One of the bad parts of the job was there was no room for advancement unless you moved to where the corporate headquarters are in Phoenix,AZ. There are no benefits unless you work in corporate headquarters either. Those are the two worst things about the job.
Pros
Paid mileage and travel time plus by the hour. Independently working, more freedom.
Cons
No benefits, not steady work.
Medical Records
Field Service Medical Technician (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 7, 2017
• Utilizes different maintenance tasks, including trouble-shooting, to ensure the proper
• performance of durable medical equipment (DME)
• Performs special maintenance chores such as cleaning and/or testing oxygen concentrators, suction machines, nebulizers, mattresses, etc., as assigned or scheduled.
• Enters information into appropriate handwritten logs or computer
• Supports CHS’s mission, values, strategic goals and high standards of customer service
• Adheres to the Corporate Compliance Program, including confidentiality of HIPAA protected health information
Pros
Travel
Cons
Short contract
ok place
Implementation Specialist (Former Employee) –  New JerseyDecember 20, 2016
Its an ok place to work, nothing too crazy but nothing to write home about. You must be a self starter who is flexible and willing to learn fast on the go.
Resource Lead/ Senior Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Naperville, ILSeptember 22, 2016
Good place to work. Excellent work culture. Great value of work.
Excellent management. Always ready to help out. provide guidance to gain your goal. Good ways to communicate with other employees.
Enterprise Consulting Solutions gave me a taste of independent working.
Medical Chart Retrieval Tech (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 7, 2016
Working as your own supervisor was wonderful! It put great responsibility on me, but also taught me a lot. With this kind of job you need organization. The only downfall was there was not always work available. So when the cases slowed, so did the heavy paycheck that you relied on.
Fun and productive
CSR (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 25, 2016
This was a high call volume call center for collecting medical record for several different companies, the objective was to schedule at least three on site reviews which was the hard part because some doctors office didn't like to have technicians come in so it was a very competitive job and you had to be assertive and persuasive in order to get that done. Sometime we would have races to see who get the most onsite reviews scheduled within a time frame. I
enjoyed it i was always able to get five or more and that was the fun part.
Good work life balance
Quality Assurance Analyst Sr (Former Employee) –  Falls Church, VAApril 25, 2016
Work life balance is good. Good testing tools-Quality Center, Jira QTP, and In-house tools. Good testing methodology.
Pros
Fun work
Cons
Salary
Excellent
Principal Consultant (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 3, 2016
Focus on client satisfaction with excellent service; enable the efficient knowledge transfer from the consultants to the client user so that the client end users can expedite the implementation and mastery of the system.Encourage the client users to take ownership of the implementation with advisory support and solution architecture.
Traveling to new areas
Traveling Medical Records Field Technician (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 16, 2016
Travel to site, transpose patient's medical record charts to electronic medical records (EMR). Send data to corporate office to transfer to EMR. Follow Medicare and Medicaid regulations.
Pros
Travel, lodging, hotel, rental care, daily allowance
Cons
Away from home
Enjoyed the work place
Senior Technical Architect/Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 25, 2016
Enjoyed work place and gained the skills by dealing with complex business scenarios. Found lot of opportunities in working with various technologies and gained skills in short time.
Independent work place
Field Technician (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 1, 2016
A typical day at work is driving to site location all over New Jersey for chart retrieval. I learned how to maneuver Electronic Medical Record programs that I am using to retrieve charts. Management has been very good to me. They work with me with scheduling for issues that arise that causes me to miss work or change work times. I do not have contact with other co-workers because I work alone. Hardest part of the job is dealing with rude workers at some site locations. Most enjoyable part is working alone and only checking in through job website and applications.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
lack of hours