Entertainment Partners Employee Reviews

No gang affilations
Logistics and Facilities (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAOctober 26, 2017
I did not have any gang affiliations so the shift leader allowed his gang members friends to loaf and talk on their phones and wait for instructions to complete a task. Meanwhile my role was of all of the heavy lifting and strenuous back breaking tasks.
Pros
paycheck
Cons
Miserable life
worse place to work
Staff Show Navigator (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAOctober 9, 2017
Nepotism and Favoritism - Managers are not hired to know the job you do but rather they are there to manage you. Very poor management and very stressful environment.
Nice place to net work
BG Actor (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 4, 2017
Wonderful place to work, although advancement is difficult ( and , costly. On average work days were long, but rarely 2 work days within the week. With no benefits
Pros
free food
Cons
not steady
love the perks
Premium Service Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CASeptember 19, 2017
It is a good place to work however, management in all departments need to broken down and reconstructed. the company loses great people due to lack of consistency and favoritism. I would say that they offer great perks within the entertainment field but I want to advance and allow my work to speak for me.
Challenging job with great benefits
Paymaster (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CASeptember 18, 2017
this is a great company to work for. Great benefits and a pretty relaxed environment. Depending on your department, job can be pretty stressful. Working with the entertainment industry can be quite demanding.
Pros
great pay, great benefits, great people
Cons
Stressful job, overworked employees, poor management
no review
Sr. Staff Coordinator/Finance Department (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CAAugust 9, 2017
It is a great company but I want to work in the field that is related to what I am going to school for. The culture is good, the company is fine. I have learned a lot in this company
Pros
Good company
Cons
not much room for growth
The job is what you make of it.
Stand-In (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CAJuly 5, 2017
Everyday is different. Each day is full of excitement and unpredictability. I worked on many tv shows and movies with my favorite actors. This job never gets boring.
Pros
They have all types of delicious food through out the day. All you can eat.
Cons
A lot of food is offered and you can find your self eating too much.
I was only with EP a little over year
Manager - Financial Solutions (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAJune 3, 2017
I came to work at Entertainment Partners when they purchased Ease Entertainment Services, my previous employer. It was not employer of choice. As such, I don't like rendering an opinion on them.
Pros
Decent benefits, company ownership via an ESOP.
Cons
It is a very political environment
Entertainment partners is not a great place to work.
staffpaymaster/payroll coordinator (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAJune 1, 2017
the CEO and other managers/supervisors tell you one thing, and do another. people are not treated fairly or with respect and there is a lot that goes on behind the scenes that the employees are not made aware of. its a very deceitful environment and the morale is low.
Pros
some of the people were nice and i made some friends there, i learned alot about entertainment industry
Cons
pay was not competitive work was hard, pay was low
Fun and productive company
Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 27, 2017
I've got nothing to say why they harass us with these things. Shmoving on might do toe nails later. What you want me to say i need my 150 characters to get pass this part.
great work environment'
Set Dresser (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMay 7, 2017
everyone is friendly, often helps others, everything is pretty much team effort. most tasks are often worked on with either tools or hands on. manager often checks on workers.
Pros
free lunches
good work place
Product Support/Client Services (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CAApril 27, 2017
EP is a really good work place, however I wish that there is better opportunities for advancement. Also if someone steps up to go above and beyond for the client how about a raise or promotion
Pros
good company
Cons
no advancement opportunity
productive and fun workplace
parking assistant during overnight watch (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 21, 2017
It is a great company all the management and staff are really nice and they are all willing to help.i had the oppurtunity of meeting great movie stars. It was indeed a large experience working for the company.
Productive and fun to work at
Production Accountant (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 16, 2017
A typical day of work at work was fun. I learned how to better manage several accounts. The work environment was great because all co worker were kind and got along.
Best on set experience
Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Santa Clarita, CAMarch 13, 2017
Worked as a PA for Switched at Birth for several episodes. It was one of the best and most stressful experiences but totally worth it if you're looking to break into the industry. PA work isn't easy, but you learn a lot when you're on set. Highly recommend this employment to entertainment partners
Fast Pace with multiple changing priorities
Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CAMarch 13, 2017
Its a Fast Pace with multiple changing priorities. I have neutral opinion about this company. There are many skills you can learn on this job including self prioritizing.
Great Employees but Management is Detached From Reality
Manager of Software Development (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAMarch 3, 2017
The company was founded by original owners who had a deep understanding of how the industry works. Over the years, new management has repeated hired senior level managers from the outside who shows up and pushes for major direction change to demonstrate their value. The net effect is that the company takes a step in every direction and ultimately makes no progress.

The only saving grace is that there is next to no competition in the industry and even if no progress is made, the company will survive. The only true lost is the motivation to go to work and make a difference.
Pros
no industry pressure
Cons
No Job Satisfaction, Little to no Job Advancement
Entertainment Partners: Great environment, wonderful coworkers
Mailroom/Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 1, 2017
Everyday at Entertainment Partners is beautiful. This is a payroll company with people who love their jobs. A typical day at work for me was to print payroll checks and package them. I would also call various production companies to pick up their payroll. Sometimes I had to call our messenger service to pick up and deliver packages.
I learned that punctuality is vital, especially when handling payroll.
Entertainment Partners is surely blessed with wonderful management throughout the many branches of the company. Their management crew shows, at all times, respect and gratitude to their employees.
The diverse culture at Entertainment Partners is very family oriented and love and respect is generated throughout the workplace.
The hardest part of the job is getting the payroll keyed within the deadline and that's usually is not a problem for the pay masters.
The most enjoyable part of the job is getting the payroll out to the production companies ahead of the deadline.
Pros
Great Healthcare, Free transportation
Cons
innovative and creative work place
Freelance Hair and Makeup Artist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 15, 2017
working with entertainment partners is always exciting, my jobs consisted of doing hair and make up for high profile individuals. A typical work day consisted of set up , prep, applications,. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the finish product and knowing that you expertise is appreciated and seen by milions
Horrible culture, great benefits
Sr. Strategic Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAFebruary 13, 2017
Management is a disaster that continues to promote positive change without actually enforcing/implementing change. The place covertly promotes status quo.

Benefits are amazing: ESOP, 100% paid health care, great PTO policy, etc.