Reporting to the Vice President, Consumer Marketing; the Digital Project Manager will be responsible for managing web-based and internet related projects from overall execution of an entire launch or program change, from concept, operational and technology perspective. Defines and scopes the project, based on internal business owner requirements. The Digital Project Manager has a strong sense of accountability in the success of not only themselves, but that of teammates as well.
The role will require a detail-oriented and organized person, capable of handling multiple projects at once, able to take direction, deal with ambiguity and comfortable working with teams, vendors, and senior management.
- Responsible for project and quality of delivery from original concept through final implementation.
- Manage multiple digital marketing projects at one time.
- Significant interaction with cross-functional departments: Finance, IT, Marketing, Logistics, etc.
- Lead the planning and implementation of digital marketing efforts, including but not limited to: build out of website and mobile site/app functionality, customer engagement/retention projects, data integration etc.
- Communicate project direction, approach, priorities, events and status to all project resources * and business owners. Manages timeline, action items, and documents issues and resolution.
- Willingness to work with limited resources
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Manage project budget and resource allocation.
- Develop, track and maintain project schedules.
- Provide direction and support to the project team, including regular meetings and status communications.
- Communicate and consult with stakeholders throughout the implementation process.
- Mitigate project risks and management issues, as well as manage project scope and change management.
- Authors and maintains standard process documentation for the project team and shared access
- Manages transition of program work and documentation from project development to ongoing operations
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Outstanding planning and organizational skills.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing, IT or related field
- PMP or CAPM preferred
- A passion for digital marketing
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Apt at recognizing areas of improvement and provide leadership in, process and technical initiatives.
- Understand online marketing terminology
- Team orientation and ability to work with cross-functional departments
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience with:
Project management techniques and tools (Experience with the Agile Process is a plus)
Project management software (Experience with JIRA is a plus)
Indeed - 8 months ago
Entertainment Publications is the world's leading marketer of coupon books, discounts and merchant promotions. Considered the pioneer of the...