Entertainment Employee Reviews

Working in the entertainment industry was one of the most enjoyable experiences in my work career.
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 15, 2015
I began working in the Special Products Marketing Department and with hard work advanced to managing the Sony Direct Marketing Department. I loved my work, the environment and most of all the satisfaction of learning and growing.
Pros
Interacting with the artists, the overall culture and free music!
Cons
Not always having clear communication across the departments.
Nice environment with co-workers
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRJuly 27, 2015
I used to take care of prepared all the equipment for the next day job, Account receivable, Account Payable, receptionist, all clerical job, schedule the week jobs, prepare deposits, prepared invoices, prepare mail and delivered it.

I really had a good relationship with my co-workers, they were nice and respectful. We used to have like a family environment

The hardest part of my job was the responsibility of a lot cash money, it was a big responsibility to count and to have everything in accurate way, but I did accomplished with that all the time.

The most enjoyable part of my job was to help for the company growth and to know that my boss trusted me.
Pros
Free Lunches, High Bonus, Good Environment
Cons
Bigs and multiples responsibilities
It is a great environment.
Event Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Euless, TXJanuary 6, 2015
This company has great ideas and is growing fast. I do not like how they do not hold people responsible for tardiness, attitudes towards each other, or any negative actions towards the company. It is extremely hard to advance into management, and most of the employees are still in high school. The high school students come into work when they want, and sleep instead of working. I am very upset with management.
Pros
free lunches, laid back environment.
Cons
no one is held responsible for their actions and not everyone works.
Typical Day
Entertainment Specialist Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 18, 2014
Interviewing different people about careers that they want to do
Passion turned into Career
Musician (Former Employee) –  Everywhere, USAAugust 29, 2013
It was great to experience a time where my greatest passion was also my source of income.
Pros
music!
Cons
traveling constantly.
Great Place to work
Contract Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Granada Hills, CAFebruary 18, 2013
Sony Pictures culture. Typical day was working with the payroll department defining requirements for updates/upgrades and conveying those requirements to the development team while insuring all processes were followed.
Pros
entertainment industry
Cons
los angeles
An Entertaining place to work with great benefits.
Sky Ute Casino Resort (Former Employee) –  Ignacio, COMay 20, 2012
I've learned a lot about working hard and asking for help is ok. Was also learning about the management part of running of the Food and Beverage department.
Pros
free lunches, great discounts.
Cons
they were cutting back hours...