Great 0pportunity for the most qualified applicant! Entrust, Inc. is looking to add to our great Customer Service Team in our Corpus Christi Office. Entrust, Inc. is a TPA (third party administrator) administering Employee Benefit Health Plans for its employer groups. We have been in business for more than 40 years and maintain a very stable workforce and family environment. We offer an attractive compensation package, excellent benefits with the Company providing medical health benefits to its employees at no cost.
Skills: Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Multi-tasking
- Customer service experience required
- Exceptional phone etiquette skills
- Committed to the assistance and support of other while maintain a cheerful and helpful attitude.
- Strong computer application skills
- Strong oral/written communication skills
- A positive attendance record is required
- Be an active listener who can show empathy and patience in a non-scripted environment
- Must be professional and communicate information clearly and accurately at all times.
- Experience with self-insured health plans , claims, coding is a plus
- Bi-lingual preferred
- Put the member first
- Provide exceptional member service and problem solving by responding to all inbound calls, faxes, and email communications
- Assist Members, Providers, and Clients with questions regarding their Medical benefits, claims and eligibility.
- Answer participant questions, as well as question participants to obtain full understanding of what information is being requested.
- Document all calls with regard to participant inquiries accurately using Call Tracking System.
Indeed - 19 months ago