Entrust Energy Employee Reviews in United States

awesome
Door to Door Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 25, 2016
this job was based on commission, its up to you to make your money. what i have learned is not to be afraid to talk to a stranger about your service that can or might help him or she benefit them. Management was awesome, hardest part of the job was sometime traveling but the enjoyable was seeing new places.
Truly Terrible
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 1, 2015
WAY too many executives resulting in a truckload of work for the few actual employees. Also results in Entrust firing their regular employees on a 12 month cycle to avoid paying out their bonuses. This is a terrible place to work filled with deceptive execs who do not care at all about their employees.
Struggling company with nice people
Sr. Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 16, 2015
Entrust is filled with some of the nicest people I've had the pleasure of working with. With that said, their business strategy is fundamentally flawed and there are constant layoffs as a result. Customers strongly dislike the company (please feel free to look up customer reviews on Google, this is an unbiased statement).

Overall I would not recommend working at Entrust - job security is really bad for more experienced folks and training is nonexistent for those who are more junior. Better opportunities abound.
Very productive Job for the environment
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 4, 2015
Very ongoing Job,Good management,Great opportunity to open up to the independent contracting field.Also a productive work place with high energy and high compensation.
Productive Work Environment
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 9, 2015
Door to Door Sales, Customer Service. Leadership Abilities. Work from 10 am till 9 pm. Educate citizens about their energy provider, explaining how we can help them out from the high electricity billing each month for 2 years.
Pros
Chance to travel to different area in the state of Texas, meeting new people and helping them.
Cons
Negative conflicts from certain customers
productive work place with high energy and high compensation
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 16, 2015
Great environment with good people. I supervised and managed coworkers, training them about energy and good people skills.
Door to Door Energy provider
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Aurora IlJuly 6, 2015
Doors slamming in your face, people telling you off, switch people to the lowest energy rate that the city provides. The hardest part of my day was getting people not home and not wanting to hear me out. Switch someone that was paying to much to begin with and helping them save money.
Ever changing energy industry
Sales, Marketing, Legal, Operations, Collections (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 24, 2016
The management team is new to the energy management space. They do not have the experience or tenure to run an organization. The core management team supports each other and is extremely weak in the decision making process. The management team prefers the employee that agrees with the norm in lieu of one who challenges the business objectives. Appropriate challenge is needed in order to grow a company to think outside of the norm and introduce new opportunities for any organization. The management takes a backseat to managing serious issues but is quick to create an excuse and blame those who try to work through the issue.

Core values for this organization started late last year, the management team lacks a mission statement as well as goals for the organization as a whole. Key performance indicators have yet to be developed and the lack of KPI's is an indicator that the business is operating like a fish out of water, suffocating without the knowledge to refine its business.

The company could be successful if the organization was run as an Energy business and not as a Sales organization. One of the biggest challenges relate to scale and growth. They have hired so many sales people so quickly that we are challenged to recruit the right people, get them up to speed quickly, and retain them. The additional staff needed to support the growth is sales is never addressed. Work harder is the attitude as opposed let us build better processes and hire to the objective. The mentality results in poor sales tactics from customer engagement, customer enrollments and billing.

The
  more... company built a new CRM with a project manager that had no experience in this arena, the push from the COO was implement prior to the system being full functioning and capable. Post implementation resulted in no refined process to determine whitewater issues and no one in management seems to think this is a serious operational issue.

The most enjoyable part of the organization is the people who are in the trenches trying to hold the company together.
At the beginning it was fun and full of promise - because of poor Operational management it declined.
Customer Experience Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TX - Vendor Call CenterMarch 7, 2012
Rather than moving slowly and putting out products with quality, they tried to meet numbers to satisfy a very aggressive sales goal for investors. Retention is not as high up on priority lists as it should be. Setting out to gain customers that will ultimately be dissatisfied is not the proper way to keep a viable business.
Pros
ceo is approachable and caring for his employees.
Cons
operations is not being handled as it should be.
False Advertisement DO NOT WORK FOR THESE PEOPLE
Sales (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 7, 2015
I went to a group interview and was hired they told me I was going to get paid 15 dollars per hours plus commission and that we would get paid every Friday. I sign 3 people up on my 1st week and another 4 my 2nd week. On my 2nd week everyone that had got hired was told by our manager that we would be paid every 2 weeks. So I stuck around another week on my 3rd week I sign up 3 more people and by the end of the week I was ready for my paycheck. Management told us that we would get paid the next following week. I felt like I was being scammed and was working for these people for free. I even got chased by dogs going door to door. I ended up quitting but still kept in contact with my co worker that started the same day I did. He told me out of the whole month that he worked there he only got paid $150. I didn't get paid anything!! 3 Months later I get a letter in the mail saying Entrust is suing me. I talk to the attorney and the reason there suing me is because I was working for another company. Which is not true I wasted my time working for the people. This company is a big scam!!
Pros
No pros at all
Cons
Lies on top of lies on top of more lies!!
productive environment
Sale Representative (Current Employee) –  New york new yorkMay 29, 2014
Team work environment with incentives to motivate wach and everyday. I actually learned that you have to work hard for your success. the hardest part was the long hours of walking and un friendly greetings from some customers.
Pros
flexible work hours
Cons
commisiion based salary
I wish I could say it is fun, but it isn't.
4Results Marketing (Current Employee) –  work from homeSeptember 16, 2013
The company I work for is 4Results, they are the marketing company, Entrust is the client. 4Results is a brand new company with many growing pains. My pay has never been correct, the benefits I was promised have never came to be. My managers and the owner of the company are great.
door to door sales NOT management opportunity
MIT/ Trainer (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAOctober 30, 2014
This job would be great for someone that likes doing door to door sales. There is little to no assistance to get to the "management" opportunity they offer.
Sales (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 19, 2014
Entrust was a good place to get sales experience, if you like long hours and the freedom to move about its a good position, but if your not a sales agent by profession this job might not be for you.
Fun environment and great training!
Customer Care Associate (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 23, 2014
Supervisors teach and correct you properly! Such a fun place to work! Loved the family feel I got from my co workers, best customers to serve!

2.6