Entrust Energy

Entrust Energy Employer Reviews

productive environment
Sale Representative (Current Employee), New york new yorkMay 29, 2014
Pros: flexible work hours
Cons: commisiion based salary
Team work environment with incentives to motivate wach and everyday. I actually learned that you have to work hard for your success. the hardest part was the long hours of walking and un friendly greetings from some customers.
I wish I could say it is fun, but it isn't.
4Results Marketing (Current Employee), work from homeSeptember 16, 2013
The company I work for is 4Results, they are the marketing company, Entrust is the client. 4Results is a brand new company with many growing pains. My pay has never been correct, the benefits I was promised have never came to be. My managers and the owner of the company are great.
At the beginning it was fun and full of promise - because of poor Operational management it declined.
Customer Experience Manager (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TX - Vendor Call CenterMarch 7, 2012
Pros: ceo is approachable and caring for his employees.
Cons: operations is not being handled as it should be.
Rather than moving slowly and putting out products with quality, they tried to meet numbers to satisfy a very aggressive sales goal for investors. Retention is not as high up on priority lists as it should be. Setting out to gain customers that will ultimately be dissatisfied is not the proper way to keep a viable business.

About Entrust Energy

At Entrust Energy, our employees are dedicated to our customer-centric business model, acquiring loyal customers with our competitive – Read more