ENVENT CORPORATION Employee Reviews

We are the best at what we do!!!!
Tech2 (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CANovember 29, 2016
I been with the team for about a year now. Everyday I realize that our commitment, and work ethics are much appreciated. No doubt were #1 in what we do, couldn't be more proud to work for an employer like Envent
Pros
Every employee is acknowledged, and recognized.
Exciting workplace, family oriented, great benefits and job security
Office - Accounting (Current Employee) –  Long Beach OfficeSeptember 27, 2016
Envent Corporation is one of the best environmental companies around the country. They provide services not only in main land USA but also Canada, Alaska Hawaii and others. Several friends from high school work here, as well as my brother in law. The work requires travel, long hours, but the benefits and compensation are very-well worth it. There are several offices across the country and relocation to any of those offices is always encouraged.

Some morale boosters:
*Unlimited Coffee & Tea
*Beggle Thursdays
*Fruits & Donuts on Fridays
*Christmas Party
*Monthly Birthdays' Lunch

Anyone willing to work hard and safely is welcome to apply and join us.
Pros
Benefits, compensation, family oriented culture, etc.
Cons
Street parking can be difficult.
Fun, Productive and friendly coworkers
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJuly 6, 2016
Where do I even begin. I really enjoy working here! Environment is very important and If I have questions, my coworkers are more than happy to help me.

I never worked for a company like this -it's so different and they treat you like family. I understand why people have stayed here for more than 10+ years. Not only is the environment is different, the week goes by so fast after I started working here. I'm always happy to come into work. I really scored! Thankful and grateful for this job and my coworkers.

Bonus: We have bagels on Thursday, and Donuts on Friday! Yum!
Pros
Awesome Bosses + Coworkers, Close to home and Overtime
Great company to work for
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CASeptember 18, 2015
I truly enjoy my job. It's a very family oriented company. Everyone makes you feel like family. Even if you're a temporary employee. The supervisors and management show great leadership.
Pros
Free breakfast Thursdays and Fridays
Cons
Safe, productive, and fun place to work.
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJuly 16, 2015
I've been with Envent for about three months now. The pay/benefits/culture are all fantastic. All of my coworkers in the office and in operations were extremely welcoming and quickly made me feel like I am apart of the family.

Supervisors/management are very supportive and understanding during your training process. Working in operations you will be put out into the field to begin training very quickly. Being new to this industry can be overwhelming for some, but showing that you are eager to learn and ready to work hard will carry you far in Envent.

Working in operations it is hard to describe a typical day at Envent. Every day / week is different in regards to the work you will be doing. Work in the field can run anywhere from a few hours to months. Once on longer deployments, work will feel routine for that time, especially once you learn how to fully run our systems.

On a "normal" work day operation employees can expect to work their full 40 hours with overtime being very likely. At Envent there will be MANY opportunities to work overtime throughout the year. Working on some projects, you can get anywhere between 40-80 hours a week.

Key Skills / Abilities need to be successful at Envent (in my opinion):
Hard working, eager/willing to learn, ready/willing to work overtime, good troubleshooting skills, good communication, observant/attentive,.
Everyone here is family
Operations (Current Employee) –  Long Beach CAJune 26, 2015
I've been working at Envent for a very long time. I've seen the company grow over the years, and it really does have that family feel to it.
Productive, fun, and interesting place to work in
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJune 23, 2015
There is never a dull moment at Envent, just when you think you've caught a break- something else comes up. Personally, I don't mind that at all- as it makes my day go by quicker. I appreciate the support they give us (employees) to pursue our education and the extra effort in making the work environment a pleasant one to be in. Let's be honest, we spend a majority of our daily lives in the work place, ppl will get on your nerves- however, Envent acknowledges that and creates some pretty cool and fun events for their employees to show their appreciation. It's the little things that count in my book!

All in all, I really enjoy working here! :)
Pros
Never bored, overtime, flexible, cool upper Management
Cons
Not closer to home- lol!
Creative working environment and friendly coworkers
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJune 23, 2015
People are sincere and very friendly. As a new comer, I really appreciate our company culture- you just feel like we are a big family. I like the monthly birthday celebration and feast of Independent Day, Christmas Eve, ... When I am on my way to office every morning, I know I will work with smart but nice people. It did improve my day-to-day performance a lot!
You can learn a lot if you really want to learn in your work here. The supervisors not only teach you the hand-on skill but also the operation principles. They give you the space to put your idea to work and help you to work it out.
Pros
monthly birthday celebration, smart and nice people, promotion system
Nice place to work.
Clerical (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJune 23, 2015
Nice place to work and very nice people to work with. Nice benefits. 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision, Profit Sharing, etc.
Office Admin (Current Employee) –  TexasJune 22, 2015
Techs: Need to be able to travel, pay is good, Gets even better when you travel. Management is great as well.
Office Admin Staff: Envent treats everyone like family, always willing to help out if needed.
Overall: Envent has been a good company to work for.
Pros
Free Breakfast on Fridays, Technician pay, workflow
Cons
n/a
Rookie Employee
Compliance Records Clerk (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CAApril 24, 2015
I started with Envent as a temporary employee eight months ago. Upon my first day here, I realized this company is good place to work for. The employees are very friendly and make you feel as if you're part of the family. The management are courteous to every single employee. No one walks around with a bad attitude.

In March of this year, I became a permanent employee with Envent. I've learned so much since working here. I have no complaints about Envent Corporation. I can see why the employees are loyal and continue to work for years to come. I only I get to remain here with the company as it continues to grow.
Pros
Great working atmosphere, free healthy snacks, breakfast
Cons
None.
busy
Tech (Former Employee) –  La Porte, TXAugust 29, 2013
good job, plenty of hours, good people, option to travel and work with different people.
Generous, Safe and Nice Place to Work
Technician & Operator (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CaliforniaMarch 19, 2013
I am a field technician at Envent. They treat everyone well and pay them well. I would recommend Envent to others. Unfortunately, I didnt follow the rules and cheated on hours and other things but I wish I did not. I loved Envent.
Pros
great pay and benefits
Cons
hard work
Great Job Working for a Great Manager - Envent Corporation
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  BeniciaMarch 19, 2013
As a manager here at Envent, my days can be from 7 to 430 or sometimes longer. They are very flexible if I need personal time. I lover working hard and making a difference. Our company makes a difference. The hardest part of the job is staying away from the donuts and food that they supply in the kitchen. The most enjoyable part is coming to work. Working hard and getting paid for my efforts. Envent takes safety and respect of the employee to a new level.
Pros
bonuses, pension plan, health insurance
Cons
none that i can think of
Envent is a great company to work for
DOT DRIVER (Current Employee) –  HOUSTON TEXASMarch 19, 2013
This company is the best company to work for. Great management, great pay and benefits. Guaranteed work. The highest quality workers and a perfect safety record. They want me to go home safely and create a safe work environment.
Pros
safety is #1, pay, benefits
Cons
prefer to fly first class when i travel
BEST COMPANY TO WORK FOR - Guaranteed 40 hours per Week
Senior Technician (Current Employee) –  Houston, TexasMarch 19, 2013
I just want to say, this company treats employees the best. If you are a hard worker, show up on time and pay attention to safety and compliance, you will be rewarded. They pay annual bonus, have a Pension Plan, a great health care plan, and best pay and benefits. I came from a company called PSC and this is like night and day. And you are guaranteed 40 hours per week.
Pros
benefits, pay, work environment, manager
booooooo
op/tech (Former Employee) –  ?February 22, 2013
I’ll try to sum it up in three words for the type of so called "coworkers" you are forced to deal with daily and then I’ll continue with a short paragraph on what it’s like to work at envent. Fake, Arrogant, Disrespectful. As far as what it’s like to work there well, it has the potential to be good, if they set employees up the right way and the right way to me, would be to excel and succeed and then eventually gain the respect of the higher ups (which by the way -higher ups- mainly stay employed because the longevity part of being an employee there, basically letting their shortcomings go by the wayside). This did not work out for me or others I know that worked there. It was an impossible task. How can i impress the people that mattered and gain the respect i deserved with so called responsible mangers relaying false or taken out of context information that ended in bad situations for me or not getting a fair chance to move up. One thing that got me was they preached about you being in a family. Laugh Out Loud. Do not believe that. They get half their employees off the street or guys that are on probation or worse still on parole and then hang it over most of those employees’ heads so they don't speak for themselves because there scared to lose their job. I questioned if some employees even had there visa's. I’d say 90% of the employees are zombies which is understandable, most companies are- but this particular job if you start as a technician/Operator, it requires almost 24/7 dedication, it is 100% round the clock work, and I’ll tell whoever is reading this interested in  more... a job here, even when you answer every phone call and deny zero jobs, it will account for nothing if one higher up has an issue with you or if you fail to meet someone else’s criteria or simply fail at one thing in general. Once employed there’s no equal opportunity/ fair chance anything- if they like you and you stay out of sight /out of mind, you have a fighting chance to improve but good luck with that. so for short -could use some new practices at envent ,a little more diverse workplace and less discouraging foreman’s/bosses(because there's 5 guys that think- they- really run operations, all whom talk behind each other’s backs) and it could be a good place to work but they are who they are, so don't expect much if hired. From one disgruntled ex-employee speaking the truth to whoever reads this-good luck  less
Pros
if needed lots of hours, traveling, once trained you could work with the equipment mostly alone, its a very easy job physically- that you could do for the rest of your life
Cons
disrepectful human resource people who think there in charge) and most of the upper management, co employees, pay, and lack of respect (cant stress that enough)

Comment – February 25, 2013

just stumbled on to this site and found it funny how all the postive reports were posted within days of each other, if not the same day. Typical. one of the arrogant bosses probably told all the employees to write a postive review. i agree with whoever wrote this comment im responding to, for the most part. didnt have much of a problem with the employees that worked there much but i can see what he/she was referencing to. as much as it should be "its what u make out of it" its really hard to get anywhere with them. very little respect between one and other.

Comment – March 19, 2013

Envent is one of the best companies to work for. The average tenure is 6 years and they have a Pension and Profit Sharing Plan and the best health care plan in the industry. One thing Envent doesnt respect is employees that show up late, dont show up for their crew members and violate safety rules. That gets you fired. This worker was fired just days before he posted this.

Comment – March 21, 2013

If you are not willing to show up on time or you dont take safety seriously, you are given warnings, then you are suspended and then you are fired. Probably works that way with most companies. The disgruntled fired employee always finds someone else to blame for failure to succeed at his job. Being a grown man and getting fired is sad. Sorry, that is how Envent rolls. Hard work and Safety are keys to a great career. Good luck!

It's fun working for Envent Love everthing about it!
Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CANovember 29, 2012
A typical day at work I review urgent and important tasks that need to be done.
What I've learned over the course of the past five years, I have made an effort to develop my skills and experience in numerous different ways. I have matured as an individual and my experience of working with others it has contributed a lot to my interpersonal skills. I am also better able to see the bigger picture and how my role relates to the overall goals of the organisation. Having built up a broad range of experience, I am now much more productive in my role – and much better equipped to handle unusual or difficult situations. Management is great. My experience with my colleagues has been a very productively. The hardest part of my job is that sometimes it can be intense but although I get a lot of support from my coeagues. The best enjoyable part of my job when it's 5pm. Just kidding Lol I love my job. I have complete freedom. Trust by Management and a fantastic team that will do anything for me !
Pros
besides free lunch the gift cards! thank you! work is 5 min. from home
Cons
you must be entirely self-motivated.
Productive and Rewarding
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Long BeachNovember 28, 2012
Envents work environment can be very hectic at times with multiple things going on at once, but very rewarding. Spending so much time with co-workers has made them like a second family. Management is very knowledgeable, helpful, understanding and flexible with scheduling.
Pros
work environment, very enjoyable
Work hard, play hard!
Reports and Compliance Administrator (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CANovember 28, 2012
Envent, although growing rapidly, has a family culture. Everyone genuinely cares for you and your well-being, which makes working for and with each other an enjoyable work experience.

From TV giveaways to "Fruit Fridays", there is never a shortage of morale-boosting activities, treats, and rewards for Envent employees.

The company is always looking to promote within, train, and move you up the management ladder.

The best part of working for Envent is the people. There is always a sense of comradery amongst the staff.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ENVENT CORPORATION. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5