Enviro Clean Services, LLC is looking to hire a Field Project Manager to join our team in Oklahoma City. The Field Project Estimator will support environmental and remediation projects.
- Management and execution of remediation projects such as soil excavation, disposal and in-situ remediation for our customers including, but not limited to:
- Soil washing and flushing
- Pit and lagoon closures
- Emergency response hazardous material cleanup o Hazardous atmosphere monitoring
- Acid neutralization
- De-watering of oil field reserve pits
- Backfill and reclamation to pre-existing conditions
- Management of 24-Hour Emergency Response Unit site activities
- The duties and responsibilities in this posting are representative categories to be used in deciding whether to apply for the position. These general categories do not necessarily constitute an exhaustive list of duties of the position.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- B.S. in Environmental Science, Geology, Civil or Chemical Engineering or equivalent, preferred.
- High School/GED, required.
- Minimum of 3 - 10 years experience in management of environmental projects, particularly in the Oil and Gas industry
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills, and computer skills are required.
- Detail Oriented
Since 1994, Enviro Clean Services, LLC, has served clients combining professional excellence with an innovative, common sense approach to environmental, safety, and compliance challenges. Enviro Clean continues to pursue this commitment to excellence through the application of our leading edge, cost-efficient, and creative environmental solutions in meeting our customers’ varied and individual needs.
Applicants will be notified by email regarding potential orientation, testing and interviews for this position. Please check your email on a daily basis.
Indeed - 8 months ago
Enviro Clean manufactures cutting edge, high performance environmental products to tackle any job you may have. Every product we offer...