Position Description: This position is for an environmental remediation technician. The majority of the work will be performing removal of mold contamination and water damage from residential and commercial buildings. This is a hands on field position that will require the applicant to remove building materials and clean the affected areas. The applicant would be responsible for performing the work as well as managing other workers to ensure that the work is done according to company protocol.
- Applicants must be able to access and work in small areas including crawlspaces and attics.
- Applicants must have a professional appearance including no visible tattoos, or piercings.
- Applicants must have a valid driver's license.
- The applicant must be familiar with a computer skills including, emails, Microsoft Word and the internet. This is essential to submit company reports and job information.
- This position would require the applicant to remove various types of building materials. We require all applicants to have an understanding of buildings and how they are constructed. Therefore, applicants should have experience in one or more of the following:
- Construction and/or Construction Supervisor
- Residential Demolition
- Building Repair
- Mold Remediation/Restoration
- Property Maintenance
- Water Dryout
- Other industries construction maintenance or repair
Availability: This is a full time position and the applicant must be available 7 am to 6 pm Monday through Friday. The person who accepts this position will need to be available for dispatch to appointments/jobs with notification the day prior, and up to a week in advance. The working hours will vary during this time slot. The time to complete each job depends on each specific job and the pace of the workers. Jobs may be completed in one day, while others may take several days to complete. Occasional appointments and projects may occur on Saturday, but this is not routine.
Compensation: Project managers will receive a percentage of every job performed. This equates approximately to $50,000 to $80,000 annually.
Training: You will be required to learn and follow remediation protocol. To learn these skills we require completion of an online training course prior to beginning work with our company. You will also be provided with a training course in Sacramento, CA. This class is paid training.