Environmental Services

Environmental Services Employer Reviews

Vocational Service Program
Housekeeper (Former Employee), baltimore, marylandJune 30, 2014
It was pleasant to work there, I typically picked up trash, clean dining area, vacuum cubical, clean women bathrooms on a regular basis. When short of workers we all had to pitch in to get the work done. Management was fine had an issue with a manager about a certain job asked of me to do I could not fulfill due to health and weather issues, but we – more... resolved that issue. i got along with my co-workers very well. Really I don't have anything negative things to say about the job. My salary was the most enjoyable part of the job. – less
good people
Housekeeper (Former Employee), west chesterJune 28, 2014
i loved this job. i worked in a nursing home and i enjoyed talking to the elderly, they were funny and made my job all that much better.
culture shock but learned a lot
Night Supervisor (Former Employee), Newark, NJJune 19, 2014
Management was new and never worked in this type of industry before so it took a lot of patience and geting use to.
Great company made it as far up the ladder as I could
Grounds Manager (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJune 5, 2014
Pros: good equipment and middle management
Cons: weather and no place to advance
There where no typical days all work was on a weather and seasonal basis. I learned a great deal about safety and issues involved in running a 700 residential facility. Great co-workers we all put in some long hard day but working for the residents made it good.
Fast paced work environment geared towards maximum efficiency
Assistant Director (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LAJune 2, 2014
Pros: managerial knowledge
Cons: directors were not always able to provide time for teaching.
- I would get to work at least an hour before my shift started so I could do any scheduling/planning for the night in regards to: assigning employee tasks, dealing with call-outs, and getting feedback from the day shift.
- I learned a vast amount of knowledge in regards to managing and multi-tasking between forty employees and administrative duties – more... each shift. I was able to work closely with each employee during the shift and learned each part of an employees nightly duties.
- I came in with limited management knowledge only having done an internship before starting my professional career. I was able to learn many managerial duties including: business administration, planning/ scheduling, inventory management, payroll, hiring/firing, employee training, and budgeting.
- the hardest part of my job was running an entire shift covering employees in all parts of the hospital, while keeping my cool under pressure.
- the most enjoyable part of my job was interacting with my employees each day and putting out positive criticism. – less
productive
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Wilkes-Barre, PAMay 20, 2014
very productive helped you to lern new skills in different areas with in the hospital. showed you a different life and was very flexible with schedule
very professional
environmental services (Former Employee), Rochester, NYMay 17, 2014
Pros: lots of opportunities to move up
Cons: n/a
Served breakfast, lunch and dinner, placed orders, provided patients and guest with pillows, blankets and any other needs. Also light dusting, cleaning and empty waste daily.
N/A
Environmental Specialist (Former Employee), Cheektowaga, NYMay 15, 2014
I like the Co-Workers and the workplace when i was working. The job that i was working i was doing on my shift and the Management had favoritism towards other Co-workers and this other worker is stealing a lot of things from work and Management does nothing about it.
Hated it!!!
Housekeeping sanitation duties (Former Employee), Asheville, NCMay 4, 2014
Pros: pay well
Cons: really really hard work
Hard to meet cleaning expections, and the amount of rooms they want you to clean daily ina 8 hour period is unlikely.
hard sometimes
CARPET CLEANER, PEOPLES CHOICE COMMERCIAL CLEANING (Former Employee), Palm Coast, FLMay 2, 2014
Pros: out at 10 am
Cons: getting up at 2 am
I only worked 18 hrs,per week ,not enough hrs to little pay 8.50 per hr
Not so enjoyable
evs (Current Employee), Charlott ,NcApril 24, 2014
Pros: meeting new patients everyday.
Cons: not enough people to get the job done need more help.
A typical work day would be cleaning two areas of the hospital and the rooms when the patient discharges. I learn that every patient is important. I do not enjoy management as much they are not as understanding as should be and dose work as a team. I enjoy working with all my co-workers. The hardest part of the job is a lot of dirty areas and not enough – more... people to do the job. The most enjoyable part of the job is meet new people and working with my co-workers. – less
Kingston of Ashland gave me growth potental to learn many areas of the company
Enviromental Services/Receptionist (Former Employee), Ashland, OHApril 17, 2014
Kingston Of Ashland was a good place to work. I had learned so much in my time there. I started in the dietary dept. then took a full time position in environmental services. Meanwhile I became a prn receptionist. Usually I would answer calls and receive/send emails. Also, some book keeping/cash handling was required
Not a bad job
Cleaner (Former Employee), Canal Winchester, OHApril 6, 2014
Pros: people i worked with
Cons: not enough hourly pay
It's not a bad place to work just was not something I wanted to do for ever.
Mcdonald's
Cook- MCDONALDS (Former Employee), Hartford, CTMarch 4, 2014
Pros: fast pace
Cons: not in order
It was a fast pace job the management was bad I really liked my co worker and the hardest part of the job was the management and the most enjoyable part was the customers.
Great Place for me to work
Assistant Manager / Supervisor (Former Employee), Livermore CaliforniaFebruary 23, 2014
Pros: a lot to learn
Cons: trying to gain accounts for lines of business
I liked to work for this company because I got to learn a lot about hazardous waste and the procedures that came with it. I also learned about radiation and worked closely with big companies to disposes of it. I learned a great deal with the OSHA codes and the CFR 49 regulations. With the DOT shipping experience I received I am able to apply this training – more... for other employment – less
people person a must
Environmental Services (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAFebruary 19, 2014
Pros: lot of breaks
You have to be a people person and be able to deal with the public of all kinds.
Nice place to work, great culture
Accounting Manager (Current Employee), Augusta, GAFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: out of the way
Currently manage the accounting and scale house staff. Oversee a $12 million budget.
Great job for people seeking part-time work
3B Consultant Services, LLC (Current Employee), Catawissa, PAJanuary 28, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: only part-time available, not many hours, not a great salary
This job is a great job choice if one is looking for a part-time job. The hours are very flexible, however, it does not offer many hours or opportunity for advancement.
Cleaning
Emergency Medical Technician License for Missouri (Former Employee), Allegan, MIDecember 28, 2013
Pros: wonderful benefits
Cons: working around sick people all the time.
Cleaned patient and non-patient rooms everyday. Monitored emergency room beds so when patients leave could clean and disinfect room. Vacuumed carpets and mopped hallways, and dusted and washed everything possible. Removed garbage and bio-hazard waste from areas.
Fun place with flexible schedule
Janitor (Current Employee), Moorhead, MNDecember 16, 2013
Pros: quiet calm atmosphere
Cons: healthcare
Fun place to work. Work alone in different units til 1am have time to clean and independently work.

1 2 3

About Environmental Services

Indoor Environmental Services is a multi-functional inspection, remediation and restoration company that offers complete solutions – Read more