Envirotech Employee Reviews

Great Company - Great Culture
Talent and Culture Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Greeley, COApril 26, 2016
Great growth company, strong culture, room for advancement. Good fit for employees who like problem solving and having an impact on the company.
ran a door panel line with my wife she ran one side and I ran the other we set the pace for the line
Economy size freezer builder (Former Employee) –  Brazil, INApril 3, 2016
A typical day here at this place could be smooth one moment and ruined the next it just depended on how your other lineman would work. Sometimes the time lead would come and yell at me for something I didn't even do but he had to to get the other lineman to quite down. I learned that hard work pays off in the long run. Maybe not exactly when you want it, but sooner than later it will happen. Then when you got some of the main boss' coming out and telling you that your doing a terrific job and they beg you not to stop or give up is very rewarding to me.
Pros
the pay
Cons
the hours
Casual work environment
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIOctober 12, 2015
Enjoyed the independence of movement and working on a variety of projects. The company has a informal atmosphere, but is very job orientated. Envirotech has a professional attitude even though it is a small company. The only difficulty the company faces is securing enough contracts, to provide constant work levels.
Pros
Freedom to make decisions without management input
Cons
Slow pace of obtaining contracts
Crooked
Construction Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 16, 2015
Did not follow good work ethic. Was a terrible experience. Lots of waiting for instruction. Poor materials. Crooked. Not a lot more to say. Ridiculous.
Pros
Cons
Lots
Consistent and reliable work days
Professional office custodian (Current Employee) –  Avon, MNJuly 29, 2015
A typical day is 4 hours of being on my feet doing various office cleaning tasks. I work by myself and maintain an organized timeframe to complete all tasks in the assigned deadlines. I enjoy being on my feet and moving.
Good place to work for students
Floor Specialist (Current Employee) –  Waite Park, MNJuly 24, 2015
This is a good part time job to work at for students or someone who wants to make some extra cash. You work independently with a great positive team in a good atmosphere.
I love secretarial work, and this was my first experience. I learned a lot and still use those skills in everyday life.
Secretary (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, PAJuly 20, 2015
I would type reports that were submitted by field service representatives or the research and development team. These reports needed copied (in bulk) for meetings. I would also make reservations or answer phones in the office. I maintained the company library, that was there for the convenience of the employees.

All my co-workers were good to work with. My bosses were good people and respectful. Probably the hardest part was waiting for the copy machine to work properly, since it got a lot of use.

I really enjoyed the research and development department, since I was just an assistant in field service. But that was also a great department to work in.
Great place to wrok
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Richmond, INMay 31, 2015
In my time working here I loved my job and all of the people I worked with, everyone was friendly and knew how to make me feel at home.
Pros
Family oreantaed
Cons
Worked 7 days a week
Self-motivated working environment
Floor Specialist (Current Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNFebruary 2, 2015
learning attention to detail skills, and how to work in a team. Also allows employees to be self motivated to complete their daily tasks.
Envirotech
Office Manager/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Elkhart, INSeptember 16, 2014
I worked as the Office Manager for Envirotech. I was responsible for all contact with real estate agents for making appointments to schedule pest inspections through the title companies. Management was often not available for questions so I learned to troubleshoot quickly and handle any issues that came my way. The best part about working at Envirotech was being able to take my infant daughter to work with me everyday. The hardest part of my job was learning to handle the everyday business tasks on my own.

Want to know more about Envirotech?

Ask a question
Safety Manager (Current Employee) –  Farmington nmFebruary 5, 2014
very fast paced and deverse comapy to work for. people are esy to work with and managment is open to new ideas.
Pros
flexabilty
Cons
planning
Office Mgr for all Envirotech's location
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Acworth, GAFebruary 5, 2014
Dispatch all trucks to locations.
Invoice coding with time with tracked within QuickBooks.
Accounts payable and Accounts receivable.
Process payroll for all employees.
Reconcile all banking accounts.
Responded to all customers and vendors.
Pros
Worked on hours part of the time.
Cons
Traveling out of town to correct other bookkeepers work
K-otic place to work at at times.
Construction Worker (Former Employee) –  Brazil, INMay 25, 2013
This company has it's ups and downs. Goods and bad of how they treat their employees. Money however was descent being a job that I was going through a temporary service.
Pros
Money, hours
Cons
exhaustion from extrenous work, and more
Productive with a learning atmosphere that makes it fun to come to work.
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Enid, OKMarch 19, 2013
Co-workers are friendly as well as management is very approachable... Teamwork seems to prevail in this very inviting atmosphere. Great place to work and learn.
Pros
cafeteria is stocked with plenty of drinks and goodies to make your day well.
Cons
small town, not good for someone use to bigger cities. pay is not the best as well.