Envirotech

Envirotech Employer Reviews

Self-motivated working environment
Floor Specialist (Current Employee), Saint Cloud, MNFebruary 2, 2015
learning attention to detail skills, and how to work in a team. Also allows employees to be self motivated to complete their daily tasks.
Envirotech
Office Manager/Receptionist (Former Employee), Elkhart, INSeptember 16, 2014
I worked as the Office Manager for Envirotech. I was responsible for all contact with real estate agents for making appointments to schedule pest inspections through the title companies. Management was often not available for questions so I learned to troubleshoot quickly and handle any issues that came my way. The best part about working at Envirotech was being able to take my infant daughter to work with me everyday. The hardest part of my job was learning to handle the everyday business tasks on my own.
Safety Manager (Current Employee), Farmington nmFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: flexabilty
Cons: planning
very fast paced and deverse comapy to work for. people are esy to work with and managment is open to new ideas.
K-otic place to work at at times.
Construction Worker (Former Employee), Brazil, INMay 25, 2013
Pros: money, hours
Cons: exhaustion from extrenous work, and more
This company has it's ups and downs. Goods and bad of how they treat their employees. Money however was descent being a job that I was going through a temporary service.
Productive with a learning atmosphere that makes it fun to come to work.
Field Technician (Former Employee), Enid, OKMarch 19, 2013
Pros: cafeteria is stocked with plenty of drinks and goodies to make your day well.
Cons: small town, not good for someone use to bigger cities. pay is not the best as well.
Co-workers are friendly as well as management is very approachable... Teamwork seems to prevail in this very inviting atmosphere. Great place to work and learn.