Envirotech

Envirotech Employee Reviews

Good place to work for students
Floor Specialist (Current Employee), Waite Park, MNJuly 24, 2015
This is a good part time job to work at for students or someone who wants to make some extra cash. You work independently with a great positive team in a good atmosphere.
I love secretarial work, and this was my first experience. I learned a lot and still use those skills in everyday life.
Secretary (Former Employee), Lebanon, PAJuly 20, 2015
I would type reports that were submitted by field service representatives or the research and development team. These reports needed copied (in bulk) for meetings. I would also make reservations or answer phones in the office. I maintained the company library, that was there for the convenience of the employees.

All my co-workers were good to work with. My bosses were good people and respectful. Probably the hardest part was waiting for the copy machine to work properly, since it got a lot of use.

I really enjoyed the research and development department, since I was just an assistant in field service. But that was also a great department to work in.
Great place to wrok
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Richmond, INMay 31, 2015
Pros: Family oreantaed
Cons: Worked 7 days a week
In my time working here I loved my job and all of the people I worked with, everyone was friendly and knew how to make me feel at home.
Self-motivated working environment
Floor Specialist (Current Employee), Saint Cloud, MNFebruary 2, 2015
learning attention to detail skills, and how to work in a team. Also allows employees to be self motivated to complete their daily tasks.
Envirotech
Office Manager/Receptionist (Former Employee), Elkhart, INSeptember 16, 2014
I worked as the Office Manager for Envirotech. I was responsible for all contact with real estate agents for making appointments to schedule pest inspections through the title companies. Management was often not available for questions so I learned to troubleshoot quickly and handle any issues that came my way. The best part about working at Envirotech was being able to take my infant daughter to work with me everyday. The hardest part of my job was learning to handle the everyday business tasks on my own.
Office Mgr for all Envirotech's location
Office Manager (Former Employee), Acworth, GAFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: worked on hours part of the time.
Cons: traveling out of town to correct other bookkeepers work
Dispatch all trucks to locations.
Invoice coding with time with tracked within QuickBooks.
Accounts payable and Accounts receivable.
Process payroll for all employees.
Reconcile all banking accounts.
Responded to all customers and vendors.
K-otic place to work at at times.
Construction Worker (Former Employee), Brazil, INMay 25, 2013
Pros: money, hours
Cons: exhaustion from extrenous work, and more
This company has it's ups and downs. Goods and bad of how they treat their employees. Money however was descent being a job that I was going through a temporary service.
Productive with a learning atmosphere that makes it fun to come to work.
Field Technician (Former Employee), Enid, OKMarch 19, 2013
Pros: cafeteria is stocked with plenty of drinks and goodies to make your day well.
Cons: small town, not good for someone use to bigger cities. pay is not the best as well.
Co-workers are friendly as well as management is very approachable... Teamwork seems to prevail in this very inviting atmosphere. Great place to work and learn.