Envision Healthcare Employee Reviews

Net Developer (Current Employee) –  Modesto, CAJanuary 28, 2018
"Flexible hours, supportive and fun work environment"
Fun environment
Great mission
Good benefits
You are valued
Even the people at the top care about you
Fast paced emergency medicine physician practice management group
Director of Credentialing (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJJanuary 24, 2018
Acquired company (originally established in 1979); working through restructuring. Corporate environment. Physician group a pleasure to work with. Experienced, hard working group of folks.
a learning experience
Regional Contract Manager (Current Employee) –  Plantation, FLJanuary 23, 2018
No one should have to experience the uncertainty of tomorrow, high levels of stress impacting your overall health and family life, and tumultuous environment. Be cautious especially if you don't fit their profile - just look at everyone in the department outside of FL. There's a strong resemblance. Envision acquired Sheridan Healthcorp, Inc. in December of 2016 - this is when everything changed.
Cons
health harming mistreatment - negative temperment
Racial & Harrassing Management
Scheduling Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLJanuary 22, 2018
The way this company runs is insane. The management determines whether or not they like you from the moment you walk in the door. The Human Resources department works with their favorites to force resignations/fire people that management doesnt want to work with. I am currently filing a lawsuit against this company for racial harassment. They run their company like a mafia family and if you aren't part of it, be prepared for your life to be in shambles.
great place
Medical Coder (Current Employee) –  Sunrise, FLJanuary 16, 2018
Loved working there as a coder. Full of great people and good management. Wish that overtime was still available. In summary i really enjoyed my time at envision healthcare.
Pros
good people
Cons
no overtime
Highly complicated, stressful, high demand job
Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 13, 2018
This is a large company that is concentrated mainly on mergers and acquisitions, however they accommodate the businesses they absorb and do not assimilate the businesses they absorb. This makes for a very complicated and unmanageable structure, leaving the support staff to constantly auditing, correcting, bandaiding, with limited resources and limited technology.
Pros
Some managers allow flex schedules
Cons
Culture of accommodation
Tax Internship (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 3, 2018
I really enjoyed my summer internship there. People and the culture are great! Interns were supposed to prepare tax returns that have been reviewed by the reviewers.
Excellent place to work
Healthy Hearing Practice Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Plantation, FLDecember 27, 2017
Excellent company benefits. If you can work on your own with minimal supervision an excellent place to work. Work with new born babies and the family at the most exciting time of their lives.
Pros
excellent benefits
Cons
Contract work so you may lose your job at any time
Too large of a company and disjointed
Director of Implementations (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 23, 2017
Management doesnt seem to know what's going on and they're more worried about running a business than they are with patient care. They dont take time to get to know the groups they acquire.
Just Don't
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Centerville, OHNovember 25, 2017
This company is simply horrible. No work -life balance, & horrible pay. The owners want to their cushy lifestyles and fancy cars so the employees get screwed as a result.
Pros
Insurance
Cons
Everything else
A great place for advancement!
Reimbursement (Current Employee) –  Conshohocken PANovember 25, 2017
Working for this company for three 1/2 years. First department I worked for was horrible, supervisor and CT was unprofessional, supervisor did whatever they wanted, they really didn’t help you to succeed. I wanted to quit. My current department is just completely different. A whole new experience. We receive OT and incentives. The schedules are flexible. We are treated like grownups not children. The BEST department! STRESS FREE!
Pros
Holiday lunch, raises once a year, hr break, advancement.
Cons
Low pay, poor management, unprofessional supervisor, no bonuses.
Great people & place to work
Senior Corporate Accountant (Current Employee) –  Greenwood Village, CONovember 21, 2017
I really enjoy working at Envision. The company was recently acquired and my position will be transitioning to Nashville, TN.
Great management and positive environment.
Productive job
Surgical Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLNovember 16, 2017
I truly enjoyed my job and it's been a pleasure work with Dr Ely Brand as well as my manager Maribel Gutierrez and the rest of the girls. My only complaint is that the office will be closing and I will see myself looking for another job. On the other had they have given us a 3 months notice which is very nice of them
Eye Opener
Employee (Current Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COOctober 23, 2017
There were many changes happening hence the chaotic and poor management - the new regime was stirring up the environment and I wish I could have been able to engage with them.
Pros
Work Life - Salary
Cons
Management - Culture
Poor Management
Billing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLOctober 12, 2017
This company is privately owned and contractual with hospitals. Contracts must be renewed at the end of the quarter in order to keep your job. The main issue I had working for this company is Poor Management. They put people in supervisor positions based on "clicks" or who you know and not their qualification. The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. They also constantly send out petty emails and threats to their employees concerning their work performance. I do not recommend this job for a professional or someone who would like to advance in their career. This is a "job" for a college student or someome temporarily needing to make ends meet.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
Not a Career job, Low pay, Poor Management
Review as a Contractor
Project Manager / M and A (Contracted Position) (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COOctober 6, 2017
As this company is not mature (CMMI standards), repetitive processes were extremely difficult to establish or institutionalize. Many corporate strategies were based on individual preference rather than doing the best for the company. Many decisions were executed without being properly vetted causing project delays, resource constraints, and blown budgets.
Pros
Many dedicated people tried to work within the broken system.
Cons
Lack of Corporate value for employees diminished employee morale
Pretty easy laid back job.
Unit Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Plantation, FLOctober 5, 2017
Account creators have the privilege to listen to our music as we create the patient's medical record into the system. later in the date we barcode the records once the record has been verified and coded. Like i stated easy job. Anyone can do it.
Relaxed environment
Insurance Inquiry (Current Employee) –  Conshohocken, PASeptember 26, 2017
There are departments that bring a lot of gossip but if you keep to yourself like I did you won't even notice it, my manager was the BEST but we had a change of president and really changed a lot of rules which made it more stressful for ME because I live far from the job plus I have to try and accommodate to the new standards. Managers sometimes tried to pile you up with work which we do not get paid enough. Other than that I love the position but the commute for me is horrible.
Pros
benefits, paid time off, amazing manager
Cons
change of rules, a lot of work for little pay.
Transparent company to work for. They value work/home life balance and pay was very good
Compliance Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLSeptember 20, 2017
Awesome company to work for. Very transparent as relates to Healthcare and Pharmacy Benefit Management practices and oversight.

The benefits were great. They paid for medical, dental and vision insurance and matched out 401K to 6%
Stay Away
Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHSeptember 15, 2017
Poor Management, they want to be friends with certain workers under them and do not act professional. They join in on childish behavior make unprofessional comments so the click gets a laugh at another's expense time and time again. Certain co workers are bullies and try to intimidate their coworkers which causes an uncomfortable work environment until they leave the company. HR is a joke. Their solution is sorry you feel that way without investigating matters. High turnover, no surprise. If you do not partake in the games you will never make it .
Pros
pizza day
Cons
poor management, no advancement, good workers are overlooked, too many clicks, not professional.