Envision Physician Services Employee Reviews

Friendly, Relaxed atmosphere.
Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 8, 2017
Envision Healthcare is a great company to work for. The atmosphere is very pleasant, friendly, and relaxed. The company really values and care about their employees, I would definitely recommend this company.
Great for gaining experience
Correspondence Clerk (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 6, 2017
Not the best job but not the worse. Good work life balance depending on your department. Somewhere to start out but no where to stay. Good for the experience and building your resume. You learn a lot if you actually try and some of the people are pleasant to work with.
productive, relax, and fast pace
Site Billing Coordinator/Hospitalist (Former Employee) –  Horsham, PAOctober 24, 2017
the company is fast pace, relax and productive.

they have a kitchen, microwave oven, food storage.

nice place to work, team players.

place for advancement.
Pros
advancement
Cons
breaks
Poor working conditions.
Credentialing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLOctober 23, 2017
Work was not evenly distributed. Stressful work conditions. Long days could not complete work during the day. No overtime was provided. Poor leadership of higher management.
Pros
Good bebefits.
Cons
Poor management.
Not pleased
Billing and Collection Specialist (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOOctober 9, 2017
I don't know much about Envision. They bought the company I have work for. I was employed for 14 years and Envisions has deleted my position and now I am unemployed
Loved working in a Hospital Setting
Site Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 6, 2017
Management didn't respond in a timely manner to resolve issues - I worked on the weekends and when I needed assistance I wasn't able to receive it until Monday.

I enjoyed learning how to code for medical billing - it is a very detailed and time consuming project.

Hardest part of the job was working alone in an office with no windows, or radio reception.
constant rotation
Senior Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLSeptember 28, 2017
as the role of Sr AA, you never get to remain the support person for someone for any length of time. Mangt moves the AAs continually which creates stress and it's like starting a new job all over again.
Mangt talks to other co-workers about your work performance. Very much like middle school. Different people have different rules. If you smoke you get lots of breaks.
Pros
Free coffee and tea
Cons
Management is poor at AA level
A fun place to work.
Billing/Site Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Lake Charles, LASeptember 27, 2017
I love working in the medical billing field. I have been doing this job for about 17 years and love it. The only thing I wish in the future I can be a full-time employees. Only time will tell.
Fast Paced and Challenging
Recruiter/Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 25, 2017
Great place to start your recruiting career. The people make it fun. Management is tough but fair. The benefits were good and I felt like I was able to take time off without any trouble.
Pros
People and benfits
Cons
Can be a challenging start
I loved working for Emcare
Physician (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLSeptember 15, 2017
This was a great job! I loved my manager, coworkers and the environment in general. The pay was satisfactory but they did offer incentive which inspired the employees to do their best.
Excellent place of employment.
Documentation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 12, 2017
Due to illness I had to resign from my position. I have greatly regretted that decision. Emcare is one of the best employers to work for. I discontinue to apply there to get back to work for this company. Emcare cares about it's staff and makes evedry effort to make sure you are taken cared of and are happy. They provide you wityh all the needed training and guidance to do your job correctly and the supervisors are approachable.
Pros
Schedules, care of employees
Cons
The office was within a hospital, very relaxed atmosphere, worked with minimum supervision.
Billing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INSeptember 7, 2017
Good responsive management. We had a good group of people on our team to work toward deadlines. Very good office environment. Management was very available and willing to listens to ideas for improvement.
Pros
Very quiet office, relaxed atmosphere.
Cons
Short lunch, but very small concern.
A little stressful at times
Credentialing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 5, 2017
I would recommend this employer to friends. I learned a lot of different aspects of credentialing and making contact with the doctors and state credentialing.
Pros
health benefits
Cons
management
Doctor shortages
Scheduling Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLAugust 21, 2017
More recruitment focus needed for size of company. Start ups should have longer time frames for recruitment before beginning new accounts that are not already 65% staffed.
Benefits
Cons
A certain expectation of stress levels for scheduling dept. coordinators.
Stepping Stone
Health Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Horsham, PAJuly 31, 2017
This is an ok stepping stone to get where you want to be in your career. You will work hard from day one. Not much training or orientation but things seem to work.
Pros
location
Cons
management
Emergency Health
Family Nurse Practitioner-BC (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 4, 2017
Great and friendly place to work. Emergency medicine at its best, Friendly management and staff. Everyone willing to help to ensure patient safety and satisfaction.
Decent place to work, ruined by management
Payroll (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLJune 26, 2017
I would not recommend wasting your time working here (Clearwater office anyway) unless you only need a short term solution; career minded people will be disappointed. Have never seen such turnover across all departments, including CEO & VPs. The company president even abandoned ship recently (says alot).

Could be a good company, but nearly all members of management are unqualified for their positions and unfortunately they are the ones making all the decisions and hiring; think downward spiral.
Run Fast
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 2, 2017
This company is only about making money and the management team is A JOKE from the office to corporate. They all have favorites that can get away with anything then there are the ones who work the hardest and they do not get an recognition. They are lazy and want to take the credit for others work. Bad pay and sorry benefits
Pros
nothing
Cons
Management, pay and unapperciative
Flex time and room for advancement
Billing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLMay 29, 2017
The work culture is good, benefits great. If you can work independently and stay on task, this is a great job. If you need constant hand-holding and supervision, apply elsewhere.
EmCare
Enrollment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CAMay 24, 2017
A great employer to work for, good benefits, nice office space, comfortable working space. Management is approachable and work just as hard as the employees. Interesting and challenging work
Pros
Positive
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Envision Physician Services. Our community is ready to answer.