Envision Rx Options Employee Reviews

Envision
Manager (Current Employee) –  Twinsburg, OHMay 20, 2017
This used to be a great company. That has gone by the way side. Sad. The new regime doesn't care about the employees. We are losing business left and right and can't get any new business.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Senior leadership doesn't care. Walgreens purchase is hanging in the wind.
Too much Hypocrisy
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Twinsburg, OHApril 5, 2017
Calls from People questioning Insurance payments/denial for medications
Learned a lot about medications and how they come about
The managers would tell you not to do something, then turn around and do just that.
Very Strict
Cons
Weekends required
Great place to work!
Assistant Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  OhioFebruary 13, 2017
Loved my position-learned many areas of pharmacy benefits management- hardest part was leaving for position I could not refuse- my colleagues were a family.
Pros
Employee Health and Welfare Benefits
Pharmacy Help Desk (Former Employee) –  El Dorado Hills, CAJanuary 13, 2017
Made sure that each employee was being productive, such as making sure we were doing follow up calls, and make sure there wasn't any open cases open.
Customer Service
Pharmacy Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  El Dorado Hills, CAOctober 27, 2016
I started with this company 4 yrs and it has grown rapidly through the years. There management is knowledgeable and caring towards there employees. I took inbound calls and worked on project assigned by my supervisor. I really enjoy working there.
Great work experience and environment
Pharmacy/Member Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Twinsburg, OHJune 17, 2016
Working with creative, intelligent, innovative people who care a lot about people and each other.

Nothing to complain about, I think the dental and vision benefits are good.
Productive place to work with
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJanuary 12, 2016
Management is excellent as well as benefits for this company. Very good place to work for. Loved being able to come to work and enjoy what I did, being able to help clients in a day to day basis.
Call Center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  North Canton, OHNovember 14, 2015
If you are good at working on phones than this is a good place for you. The pay is fair and the people are helpful and positive to work with.
exciting and fast paced
Inbound Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  twinsburg ohio 44087October 7, 2015
great work environment calls coming in to keep you busy the hardest part about the job is the commute nice people to work around friendly helpful
A place of opportunity
Account Specialist (Current Employee) –  El Dorado Hills, CAJune 15, 2015
A typical day as an Account Specialist involves a combination of creating reports, day to day interaction with clients, and managing clients benefits design. The biggest thing I learned at Envision is how to effectively use you time to complete you task. It can be overwhelming at times, however we have a management team that provides employees great support. The most enjoyable part about my job is the implementation process, along with building and fostering relationships with new and existing clients.
Pros
Flexible Work Schedules, Positive working environment
Productive and fun work enviroment
CSR (Former Employee) –  Twinsburg, OHApril 10, 2015
I would answer in bound calls for the center dealing with pharmacy issue and questions regarding the member from the pharmacy or member them self.
Pros
free healthcare
Cons
short breaks
loved co-workers, fast paced, easy day, call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  North Canton, OHJanuary 30, 2015
call center for Medicare D insurance claims, loved co-workers, was fast paced, days always went by smooth, management was easy going and laid back
Medical Reimbursement Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLDecember 20, 2014
My role as a Medical Reimbursement Coordinator involved conducting alternative insurance research, advocating for patients and conducting thorough needs assessments to ensure the best most comprehensive care possible.
Great co-workers and can really broaden your analytical skills
Quality Assurance Coordinator (Former Employee) –  El Dorado Hills, CAMay 20, 2014
A typical day would start with monitoring 20 calls or more per day between employees and customers. My job is to point out the strength and weaknesses of the call. Score the call and inform supervisors, account managers, or the grievance department of our findings. With this position, I learned that not everything is black and white and that listening is the key to understanding and resolving issues. I am fortunate that I have a great team for support and assistance. We bounce off ideas with each other and we help each other out. The hardest part of the job is being tough on the employees and giving them a detailed explanation regarding the call. It's hard because you always want to encourage the individual to do better, but seeing how disappointed they are is hard. What I do enjoy about the job is the feeling of a job well done. Especially when your supervisor points out how well your reports are created and how other supervisors and managers are praising your dedication and hard work.
Pros
401K, great co-workers
Cons
healthcare benefits, advancement, commute
Excellent place to work
Manager and Senior Trade Relations Analyst (Current Employee) –  El Dorado Hills, CAApril 13, 2014
Envision is a truly great company to work for. Management is supportive and attentive, benefits are excellent, and there is plenty of opportunity for upward mobility. If you're willing to work hard and challenge yourself, you will do well here.
Pros
Upward mobility, benefits, flexibility
Cons
Rapidly changing environment
Advancement Issues
Clinical Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Twinsburg, OhioFebruary 26, 2014
While working for Envision, I excelled at a large portion of activities at the workplace. Although i put in hard work and dedication, they seemed to place "less qualified" individuals in higher positions because of who they knew. This company has grown tremendously since I have been here, however management creates a very hostile and stressful work environment. It is more of an I effort than a team effort. I love my job, and I like that even at strenuous times myself and some of my tremendous co workers are always able to come together even though we know what we are up against.
Benefits
Cons
Advancement issues
ok
Pharmacy Help Desk Representative (Former Employee) –  North Canton, OHOctober 31, 2013
This company takes on more clients then they have staff available to assist customers
benefits
Cons
workload
Good company to work for with raises and promotion potential
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Twinsburg, OHAugust 28, 2013
The company has a good motto and work ethic. They are pretty organized but the managers are questionable. One manager who's been there for 5+ years is always looking out for her own good and willing to throw her team under the bus for a promotion. Aside from these types of Managers, the company itself is more pro than con. Recommended.
Pros
Pay, promotion potential, suite tickets, paid health insurance and gas allowance, clean facility
Cons
Conniving former manager and typical work drama depending on dept.
Great learning experience
Pharmaceutical Claims Specialist (Former Employee) –  N Canton, OHApril 11, 2013
Envision was a great place to work for with great benefits, Employer paid insurance/Rx benefits, Gas allowance, Double time for Holidays.
Great co-workers
Pharmacy Intern/CSR (Former Employee) –  Twinsburg, OHMarch 28, 2013
Learning opportunities were abundant, great co-workers and excellent communication with supervisors
Pros
the "perks"
Cons
sit and stay job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Envision Rx Options. Our community is ready to answer.