Envision Rx Options Employee Reviews

Productive and fun work enviroment
CSR (Former Employee), Twinsburg, OHApril 10, 2015
Pros: free healthcare
Cons: short breaks
I would answer in bound calls for the center dealing with pharmacy issue and questions regarding the member from the pharmacy or member them self.
loved co-workers, fast paced, easy day, call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), North Canton, OHJanuary 30, 2015
call center for Medicare D insurance claims, loved co-workers, was fast paced, days always went by smooth, management was easy going and laid back
Medical Reimbursement Coordinator (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLDecember 20, 2014
My role as a Medical Reimbursement Coordinator involved conducting alternative insurance research, advocating for patients and conducting thorough needs assessments to ensure the best most comprehensive care possible.
Great co-workers and can really broaden your analytical skills
Quality Assurance Coordinator (Former Employee), El Dorado Hills, CAMay 20, 2014
Pros: 401k, great co-workers
Cons: healthcare benefits, advancement, commute
A typical day would start with monitoring 20 calls or more per day between employees and customers. My job is to point out the strength and weaknesses of the call. Score the call and inform supervisors, account managers, or the grievance department of our findings. With this position, I learned that not everything is black and white and that listening is the key to understanding and resolving issues. I am fortunate that I have a great team for support and assistance. We bounce off ideas with each other and we help each other out. The hardest part of the job is being tough on the employees and giving them a detailed explanation regarding the call. It's hard because you always want to encourage the individual to do better, but seeing how disappointed they are is hard. What I do enjoy about the job is the feeling of a job well done. Especially when your supervisor points out how well your reports are created and how other supervisors and managers are praising your dedication and hard work.
Excellent place to work
Manager and Senior Trade Relations Analyst (Current Employee), El Dorado Hills, CAApril 13, 2014
Pros: upward mobility, benefits, flexibility
Cons: rapidly changing environment
Envision is a truly great company to work for. Management is supportive and attentive, benefits are excellent, and there is plenty of opportunity for upward mobility. If you're willing to work hard and challenge yourself, you will do well here.
Advancement Issues
Clinical Coordinator (Current Employee), Twinsburg, OhioFebruary 26, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: advancement issues
While working for Envision, I excelled at a large portion of activities at the workplace. Although i put in hard work and dedication, they seemed to place "less qualified" individuals in higher positions because of who they knew. This company has grown tremendously since I have been here, however management creates a very hostile and stressful work environment. It is more of an I effort than a team effort. I love my job, and I like that even at strenuous times myself and some of my tremendous co workers are always able to come together even though we know what we are up against.
ok
Pharmacy Help Desk Representative (Former Employee), North Canton, OHOctober 31, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: workload
This company takes on more clients then they have staff available to assist customers
Good company to work for with raises and promotion potential
Anonymous (Current Employee), Twinsburg, OHAugust 28, 2013
Pros: pay, promotion potential, suite tickets, paid health insurance and gas allowance, clean facility
Cons: conniving former manager and typical work drama depending on dept.
The company has a good motto and work ethic. They are pretty organized but the managers are questionable. One manager who's been there for 5+ years is always looking out for her own good and willing to throw her team under the bus for a promotion. Aside from these types of Managers, the company itself is more pro than con. Recommended.
Great learning experience
Pharmaceutical Claims Specialist (Former Employee), N Canton, OHApril 11, 2013
Envision was a great place to work for with great benefits, Employer paid insurance/Rx benefits, Gas allowance, Double time for Holidays.
Great co-workers
Pharmacy Intern/CSR (Former Employee), Twinsburg, OHMarch 28, 2013
Pros: the "perks"
Cons: sit and stay job
Learning opportunities were abundant, great co-workers and excellent communication with supervisors
Awesome employer
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), sacramento, CAFebruary 12, 2013
Pros: there is never a boring day
The work atmosphere is awesome here; it’s very fast pace professionalism work ethic with high volume call turnovers. There are always coworkers by you side to utilize there help if needed. The management team is friendly and easy to talk to. I have learned to make the best out of any stressful situation by always thinking positive, being appreciative & utilizing the tools given to you by the job. Thank you
Always learning new things
Customer Service Representative / Clinical Dept (Former Employee), Twinsburg, OHOctober 31, 2012
Pros: pay
Cons: lack of communication between depts.
Good company. Always room for advancement. Pay was great along with the benefits.
I was a temp
Aerotek Staffing (Temp) (Former Employee), El Dorado Hills, CASeptember 19, 2012
Pros: the assignment was okay and i worked with a great group of people
Cons: pay is way too low, even in this tight market
Can't appropriately evaluate the above. I only had one assignment with them, and the pay was very low for the distance in which I had to drive. I was being considered for another position, again in which the pay if very low. I am not sure the recruiters take into consideration your qualifications and skill set when placing and offering you such low wages.