The Engineering Department at Envision has been tasked to deliver the next generation web-based interface to the Click2Coach product. Click2Coach enables call center professionals to coach, review and evaluate interactions with customers and to create artifacts to improve these interactions and to analyze the effect of these processes and artifacts.
The Senior Web Development Engineer is a full-time position that participates in all phases of the project lifecycle to deliver this product to market. This person will help set direction for the technical aspects of our practice, specifically web development areas which is based on .NET, SQL and MVC. The ideal candidate has a passion for the web and is a champion for simple and elegant design, product usability, stability and maintainability as well as processes to enable these. This person will also be a mentor and facilitator in leading other developers and working closely with testers.
- Collaborates effectively with the designer and product manager during the creative process.
- Provides technical leadership for a successful design and implementation phase.
- Ensures technical solutions are properly architected and specified, and reviews all code for quality assurance purposes.
- Helps set direction for our technology practice pertaining to web development.
- Is aware of and plans for the various aspects of ongoing support and maintenance engagements.
- Partners with project managers and other developers to help meet project timelines.
- Reviews customer feedback to increase customer satisfaction with the product.
- Turns design and user interface mockups into functional product.
- In a hands-on fashion, ensures all technology solutions are properly architected and specified.
- Ensures HTML/CSS is cross-browser and standards compliant and meets accessibility requirements.
- Keep abreast of technology advances and third-party/open-source platforms.
Requirements, Skills and Qualifications
- BS in computer science or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of five years of experience in web design and development, with consistently increasing levels of responsibility in the design, architecture areas.
- Proficient in web development using .NET, SQL and MVC.
- Proficient in HTML/CSS, and client-side scripting libraries. Understands what it takes to develop pixel-perfect HTML that is cross-browser and standards compliant and meets accessibility requirements.
- Strong written and oral communication skills to a variety of audiences at different levels and with different backgrounds.
- Previous experience in website development or software development projects; familiarity with the software development lifecycle.
- Familiarity with software requirements analysis and IT project management best practices.
- Comfortable integrating websites with other web applications and systems.
- Understands web trends, including social media integration and the impact of the growth of mobile/tablet browsing.
- Ability to work full time in our office in Seattle, WA.
Envision, a privately held company based in Seattle, is an award-winning provider of contact center software solutions and services (learn more) that improve performance across the enterprise, from the call center agent to the executive decision maker. Envision's software solutions enable Global 2000 customers to consistently deliver legendary customer service by improving agent effectiveness and enhancing contact center and enterprise performance.
At Envision, "a great place to work" isn't just a slogan hanging on our wall. It's a commitment we make to every one of our employees. We look for people who are self-motivated, passionate, and innovative. We've created an environment where you can be creative and make a difference, and where your professional growth is directly related to the opportunities you create.
Envision is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.