Envision Employee Reviews

Order Fulfillment
Order/Sales (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 14, 2016
Nice company to work for. Good salary, benefits and good insurance plans. Great people too. Great work life balance.
Driver (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COOctober 8, 2016
Envision is a great place to work that really cares about its patients and its employees that service them. It was a very positive work experience
Pros
Eazy job
Cons
Tough to fit in
good company
housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSSeptember 23, 2016
Clock in get started on daily routines for each day if anyone hasn't been able to get their cleaning done on their shift I will help them out. I order some supply's and let supervisor know what we need on others.
Pros
good insurance
Cons
short staffed
a really family like atmosphere
SMALL SHIPPING LEAD (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSJune 24, 2016
Really laid back work environment. Able to stay busy entire day. Some of my co-workers worked really well and some were not able to perform the task put before them. Best part of the job was celebrating the holidays with co-workers and having fun.
great company
Light house keeping (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 10, 2016
awesome job to work for, very fun place to work at. its challenging but helping people is what we love to do. we cook clean. pass meds. take residents out on outings and to and from their workshops.
Frauds
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 18, 2016
They say its a $16/hr job.... they never mention that's only if you make so many sales door to door. The add and company is deceiving. if you want to or think you can actually make a consistant living doing DOOR TO DOOR SALES, give it a try. Don't get your hopes up!
Trying to make an impact
Early Intervention Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Greeley, COFebruary 26, 2016
Working at Envision helps provide you time and training to make an impact in people's lives. It is wonderful to work doing something you may feel does something more than hand off a paycheck. However, to stay here, you must really love what you do. Compensation is decent, but it could be better to reflect what you truly do on the job. benefits again are decent, but could be better. Short term disability isn't even offered through the company, you have to get a separate plan through AFLAC. There is some opportunity for growth, but not much. Advancement seems biased.
Pros
On the job mileage compensation
Cons
Healthcare plans, Compensation
Misleading
Rep (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAOctober 7, 2015
On indeed it says 15.00/hr but is really commission based. Door to door sales if your into that. Quick training on product and approach and then fend for yourself on the field. I would only recommend for those who like commission and walking around for hours.
Pros
Better communication skills and free breakfast most times
Cons
Commision, door to door, risky, and lack of proper training for scenarios
good place to work
Faculty Advisor (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCOctober 4, 2015
The typlical work day is pretty good. Traveling, meeting new people, and teaching. the best part for me is to make a difference in a kids life. My coworkers are amazing. they give me advice and they're basically m support group through everything.
Great Pay - Terrible Management
Operations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 29, 2015
-Great scam for parents to send their kids these camps for "scholary" insight when your dealing with strict management. No time for sleep or work/life balance. You are subject to hiearchy of company policies with people of no real manager experience and are supposed to know everything within a week of training. Wouldn't reccomend.

Want to know more about Envision?

Ask a question
Worst job ever
Sales (Former Employee) –  PeoriaSeptember 8, 2015
I worked here for a few days. Made it one day on the field. It's door to door sales by yourself from day one. Had a gun pulled on me, quit and never came back. It is commission based only, not worth it at all.
I've been there for a while but its ok
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHSeptember 8, 2015
It has changed to be a little bad in the next year. But I guess it will get better. my co worker are ok but at the same time. Management changes often. The hardest part of the job is my schedule.
Pros
ok
Cons
ok
Provided great services to individuals with intellectual disabilities.
Program Director (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 23, 2015
I really enjoyed the work I did with the seniors at Envision Unlimited. My days were typically very busy, however not overwhelming. I learned quite a bit about seniors. I have worked in the Human Service field for quite a few years, but this was my first experience working with older adults. The hardest part of the job would probably be the size of my case load. I had a very large case load, but I managed it well.
Pros
Great Fringe Benefits
Cons
Located in the heart of Chicago
I love interacting with my individuals
Support Associate (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OhJune 18, 2015
Conversing with my individuals about their day. Having one on one time getting to know them and enjoying seeing them smile. My coworkers are wonderful and easy to get along with. The hardest part of my job will be parting from my individuals, I've grown extremely attached to them.
Pros
Getting to know my individuals likes and dislikes
Cons
Lack of communication
Morally Degrading
Admissions Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJune 4, 2015
Daily the employee received inbound calls from potential students who were interested in an educational experience, that was worded as if they had won it. However, in reality the tuition and plane fair made this unrealistic for most students.
Pros
Lax enviroment
Cons
Everything else
Enjoyable work environment
Support Associate (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 31, 2015
A typical day at work would consist of passing medication, preparing meals, assisting with hygiene task, documenting goals, and taking residents out in the community. I have learned that working with residents as a team is imperative to complete all tasks during a shift. The hardest part of the job is when co-workers do not come into work and you have to stay for the shift until coverage is found. The most enjoyable part of my job is getting to work with the residents to see their progress.
Pros
The pros are working with residents and co-workers.
Cons
The cons are not getting challenging assignments and responsibilities.
Best job I ever had
Operations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 18, 2015
Everyone who works for Envision is passionate about what they do, and it shows. Envision is comprised of a diverse, motivated and wonderful set of people, who continuously seek to make a positive difference. I'm happy to have had the opportunity to work here, and for the professional skills and lifelong friends I gained along the way.
Ok.
Insurance Representative/Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 26, 2015
Nice day at the office. No advancement if management did not like you. Management would listen to other managers about indiviuals before giving them a chance (pre-judged). Co-workers were marvelous. hardest part of job making management understand your needs to perform your job.
Pros
Employees very kind.
Cons
No Advancement
Fun work experience
program Support (Former Employee) –  Nationwide, USAFebruary 19, 2015
Traveling across the USA assisting Teachers and working with students grades 4-6 in a week long critical thinking and enrichment program.
My Company
Freelance (Current Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAFebruary 14, 2015
Production of top-notch graphic design pieces per client specifications. Having worked in the creative industry in some form my entire life; I am able to create pieces with the imagination and ingenuity unique to the job.