Envision

Envision Employer Reviews

Productive and Hands On
Operations Team Member (Former Employee), Atlanta,GAAugust 18, 2014
A typical day at work was getting up at 7 a.m. and working until 11 p.m. most days. I learned how to time manage a lot better and work with a large group of co-workers. The management team was excellent from top to the bottom. My co-workers were very engaging and helpful. The hardest part of the job was learning how to think on your feet all the time; – more... instead of only sometime. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting the hands on experience I needed to help purse my overall career goals. – less
Easy Work
professional care provider (Current Employee), Evans, COAugust 5, 2014
Pros: easy work
Cons: poor communication
 Med administration
 Behavioral management
 Medical appointments
 PT and ROM assistance
 Assist with bathing and clothing needs
 Shopping and budgeting
 Prepare food as needed for client
 Time management
 Client advocate
Great Season Position
Program Coordinator (Current Employee), MultipleJuly 6, 2014
Great way gain new and marketable skills in a short amount of time. Great people.
Program Assistant (Architecture) (Former Employee), Vienna, VAJune 16, 2014
The people that work for this company are great. They invest a lot of time in the children.
bad all around
Outside Sales (Former Employee), Glendale, AZMarch 24, 2014
Pros: talking to people
Cons: not paid by the hour
I went door to door for outside sales for the comapany. I was drop off and walk neighbors to see if they could upgrade their alarm system in their homes.
Excellent company, great management
Real Estate Development (Former Employee), Boise, IDFebruary 26, 2014
I enjoyed working with Envision and found them to be flexible and nurturing, as well as consistent and supportive. We worked together well and created an open-dialogue, especially in creative areas, where egos can sometimes combat each other. Nearly all relations went well and we always put out great content together.
Great product, mission, and ambitious goals
Director of Admissions and Contact Operations (Current Employee), Tysons Corner, VaFebruary 11, 2014
Pros: benefits, flexible schedules
Cons: resistance to change, lack of evolution
This is the quintessential turn-around company; requires a lot of work, shoestring budgets, and aggressive pursuit of goals. It was fast-paced, and intensive, but severe changes in management had serious impact on available cash. The staff all carries a firm belief in the product we sell and make a personal investment in initiatives to sell. The most – more... difficult aspect of the job is driving change without pushing people too far outside their comfort zones. There is a resistance to serious changes to the operational flow, but people are receptive if there is a slower introduction to new ideas and initiatives. Due to the nature of the product, the most enjoyable piece of the product is the impact the product has on the lives of the consumers. – less
Sponsorship
Executive Assistant to VP of Sales and Sponsorship (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJanuary 29, 2014
Learned about sponsorship
Worked with the Staple Center, great place to work
After 911 hard to get companies to want to spend money on naming rights
I liked working at envision
CSP (Former Employee), Jonesborough, TNJanuary 8, 2014
I would love to go back I miss helping people. I loved being able to help with whatever need they had. I assisted with daily life skills etc.
Great work environment
Project Coordinator (Former Employee), Vienna, VADecember 29, 2013
Very open minded work culture. Progressive thinking by young ambitious employees.
Leading Our Youth
Forum Leader (Former Employee), San Francisco, CANovember 10, 2013
Being a Forum Leader with Envision was an extremely rewarding experience, having the ability to shape the lives of teens, meeting people who have shaped the face of today, and having a team whom all had the same goals in mind.
EMI+
Operations Team Member (Former Employee), Washington, DCNovember 5, 2013
Enjoyable experience; a very fine company to work for long term and short term.
Great Experience
Faculty Advisor (Former Employee), Arlington, VASeptember 7, 2013
Envision has provided me with a great experience to work together with high school aged scholars to teach them leadership. I had the chance to work together with a great staff who provided all the help I needed.
Good people to work for.
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee), Wichita, KansasAugust 29, 2013
This employer was at one time known as Kansas Foundation for the Blind. It's main focus is providing jobs for visually impaired individuals. I was blessed with the chance to work with many and it was probably the most rewarding experience in my life.
Company seems as though the employees do not matter.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Canton, OHAugust 29, 2013
Pros: they paid me
Cons: lack of care for employees and lack of training.
I did learn a little bit more about the insurance side of billing.
Management is nice, but to help with issues.
My co-workers were wonderful and willing to help, but were not allowed to do so.
The hardest part of the job was working everyday without knowing for sure that I was providing the correct information to the members.
The most enjoyable part – more... of the job was being able to actually help a member with their issue and taking breaks with co-workers. – less
I enjoyed my clients but not the organization of the establishment
Direct Care Professional (Former Employee), Evans, COJune 12, 2013
I really enjoyed working with the clients but did not think the establishment was organized or ran properly.
A Fun Experience
Associate Director of Admissions (Former Employee), Vienna, VAMay 16, 2013
Great coworkers and fun work environment. Employees were rewarded for their work ethics as well as achievements.
I really enjoyed working at Envision
Shipping & Receiving - Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Kansas City, KSFebruary 7, 2013
Pros: great people
Cons: short breaks
I really enjoyed working at Envision. It was a great experience and I learned a lot about Shipping and Receiving.
Summer / Temp Job, worked at the Global Young Leaders Conference
Faculty Advisor, Global Young Leaders Conference (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 27, 2012
Very Rewarding, but also very demanding, ... 90 / hr work weeks... if you don't love kids or enjoy teaching, this is not the job for you
it was a decent place
Admissions Advisor- Tyson's Corner Virginia (Current Employee), AdmissionsOctober 10, 2012
company almost went bankrupt a few times, didnt feel secure

1 2 3