Envision Employee Reviews

work was very productive and busy but yes it was a fun environment. There was a lot of changes with in the company when i was there
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZSeptember 1, 2017
There was a lot of changes with in the company when i was there and that did make it a hard part of the job because some of the management was not on the same page when there was changes. It was enjoyable to keep us motivated we were awarded for outstanding calls by getting an extra break. I did learn to be patient and grow as a better customer service agent and think fast in certain situations.
Pros
Extra break when we gave great customer service
Cons
positions are just temporary
Great Work Environment
Trade activation Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 24, 2017
A Typical Day at Work = Working Remotely in the Field
Great Management = Constant Communication
Great Workplace Culture = Work Life Balance and Flexibility
Most Enjoyable Part of the Job = Working Remotely
Pros
Work Life Balance and Flexibility
Fun, but stressful
Scholar Experience Team Member (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 21, 2017
Previous years of working with this company was great. This past year was terrible. Super disorganized and training did not go well. Even the scholars noticed this year was not great. Balance is key in this job as you will be constantly working 24/7 basically. Having proper support is good, but not always provided by this company.
Easy flexible
Direct support Person (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 31, 2017
A good, friendly company. Paid training and flexible. They are really supportive and accommodating. There are a lot of benefits and you can always come back as long as you leave on good terms.
Could be great but lacks leadership
Ed Lead (Former Employee) –  MarylandJuly 14, 2017
Thought I was entering a company that was in the market of changing scholars lives, but soon found out that the leadership taught was not the leadership modeled by corporate team. Very disappointed by the experience because the Envision Experience impact could be so much greater.
The company is cheap, we did the best with what we had to work with
program advisor (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 14, 2017
The company is cheap with the middle school program, the curriculum resources were sub-par and not what was promised to the clients. Most of the students were motivated overall, my coworkers were great, and the program leads did their best and worked tirelessly. However, the program leaders were understaffed and underpaid for the ridiculous amount of work they had to do (some sleeping only a few hours a night most nights). The company/management didn't seem to care about providing more resources or helpful staff, and didn't understand that middle school children need a certain amount of time to socialize and have fun, especially on the 4th of July. Staff appreciation day was promised and taken away. Much of the staff quit before their contract was up, due to issues with payroll and poor management.
Pros
got to travel, great coworkers
Cons
company was being cheap, poorly managed and lack of dignity and respect for staff and students
Empoyees are wonderful to work with
Driver (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSMay 25, 2017
As a Driver I would inspect vehicle first thing. Start route. Pick up manufactures and then clients. Document route.
As a custodian I would clean building including cafeteria, Kitchen, offices, hallways, etc...
At times I would drive clients to outings or appointments.
At the end of the day I would transport manufactures and then clients home. Document route.
Pros
Employees are fun loving and great to work with
Cons
Director of transportation micro mangaged, high turn over rate, very hard to advance in career..
Direct Support Professional (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 10, 2017
Typical day consist of taking care and ensuring the clients are in a safe environment.
I learned to have more patience when it to life as a whole.
Management support their staff to the best of their ability.
The most enjoyable part is engaging in the activities with the clients.
Basic entry level job
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSMarch 11, 2017
Long hours for very little pay. Working here I learned that employees where expendable in managements eyes. I wouldnt really tell people about this job.
"General Labor" but it's really just door to door sales
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAMarch 3, 2017
It's a 100% commission, no hourly safety net.
Door to door sales is for the birds, it's not the 1980's anymore. It doesn't work. And commission is borderline slavery.
Cons
No hourly pay, door to door sales, high quota
Fun Summer Environment
Program Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Vienna, VAFebruary 24, 2017
Overall, really good environment and because other employees come from all walks of life your co-workers are very interesting an range in age. Sometimes corporate office seems to be a little out of touch with what works best in the field, but overall good environment. There is also sometimes a lack of communication from top to bottom, which makes working difficult at times but a good opportunity and learning experience.
Could be better
Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHFebruary 21, 2017
Questionable ethics, but great compensation and benefits, company makes you feel as if your position isn't important and disposable. Also they need to incorporate more integration with individuals being cared for.
This was truely a job that you had minimal support however, you should know alot
Extended Family Home (Former Employee) –  Papillion, NEDecember 12, 2016
I enjoyed the position however, it time to embrace a new position and continue my education. I wished they were more professional when it came to team meeting
Order Fulfillment
Order/Sales (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 14, 2016
Nice company to work for. Good salary, benefits and good insurance plans. Great people too. Great work life balance.
Driver (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COOctober 8, 2016
Envision is a great place to work that really cares about its patients and its employees that service them. It was a very positive work experience
Pros
Eazy job
Cons
Tough to fit in
good company
housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSSeptember 23, 2016
Clock in get started on daily routines for each day if anyone hasn't been able to get their cleaning done on their shift I will help them out. I order some supply's and let supervisor know what we need on others.
Pros
good insurance
Cons
short staffed
a really family like atmosphere
SMALL SHIPPING LEAD (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSJune 24, 2016
Really laid back work environment. Able to stay busy entire day. Some of my co-workers worked really well and some were not able to perform the task put before them. Best part of the job was celebrating the holidays with co-workers and having fun.
great company
Light house keeping (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 10, 2016
awesome job to work for, very fun place to work at. its challenging but helping people is what we love to do. we cook clean. pass meds. take residents out on outings and to and from their workshops.
Frauds
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 18, 2016
They say its a $16/hr job.... they never mention that's only if you make so many sales door to door. The add and company is deceiving. if you want to or think you can actually make a consistant living doing DOOR TO DOOR SALES, give it a try. Don't get your hopes up!
Trying to make an impact
Early Intervention Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Greeley, COFebruary 26, 2016
Working at Envision helps provide you time and training to make an impact in people's lives. It is wonderful to work doing something you may feel does something more than hand off a paycheck. However, to stay here, you must really love what you do. Compensation is decent, but it could be better to reflect what you truly do on the job. benefits again are decent, but could be better. Short term disability isn't even offered through the company, you have to get a separate plan through AFLAC. There is some opportunity for growth, but not much. Advancement seems biased.
Pros
On the job mileage compensation
Cons
Healthcare plans, Compensation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Envision. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9