Envoy Medical’s vision is to create a world where being hearing impaired does not limit a person’s social interactions or their ability to achieve their full potential. FDA approved in 2010, the Esteem Totally Implantable Hearing System represents a breakthrough technology, which provides an alternative to non-implantable and partially implantable hearing aid technology.
We are an innovative and growing organization that is revolutionizing the treatment of the hearing impaired. Our success depends on the talents, expertise, and drive of our people. That is why we're committed to seeking out and developing the very best people in every part of our business.
Our employees work hard. Candidates for our positions must be passionate and focused on accomplishing our collective goal. In return, we offer our employees stimulating and challenging work in a fun, dynamic environment that encourages them to learn and grow.
We have a lot to do. If you're interested in helping us face these challenges, then we hope you will consider joining us.
Job Purpose: The Business Development Associate (BDA) is responsible for all aspects of sales and clinical support in the designated market area which is the NE region. They are responsible for developing co-management networks of implanting neurotologists (a sub-specialty of ENT) and affiliate audiologists through targeted networking and communication. The BDA grows local membership of affiliate practices by cultivating relationships between Esteem Centers of Excellence and top tier audiologist practices. The BDA achieves quarterly and annual sales objectives by coordinating and supporting network co-promotion efforts.
- Identifies and qualifies potential customers
- Works with Business Development Director to plan, organize and implement selling activities in an effective and professional manner to develop partnerships with neurotologists, audiologists and other decision makers leading to expanded market adoption of Esteem therapy
- Identify new opportunities to build visibility in the medical community
- Build business relationships with providers; prioritize day-to-day activities and execute marketing initiatives
- Partner with local/regional clinical directors, audiologists, and surgeons with an emphasis on increasing visibility in the medical community
- Organize local open house events, continuing education seminars, training and development of affiliate staff and audiologists, and scheduling other audiology center training events
- Maintain relationships with 30-50 affiliate practices, with minimum monthly practice visits and communication efforts
- Create and execute an effective plan to call on practices
- Utilize reporting tools provided to measure territorial goals and results
- Communicate and collaborate with Envoy corporate headquarters on goals
- Utilize your customer focused marketing skills in presentations, and keep post call notes to assist with pre-call planning
- Take the opportunity to prospect for new relationships
- Ability to meet sales objectives and develop a long term sustainable business
- Ability to contribute to positive working relationship with investigators and staff to track progress of patients, facilitate handling potential issues, and assist with case reports ensuring compliance with product protocols helpful.
- Ensure patient safety by adhering to all applicable regulations, standards, and requirements related to clinical studies and patient confidentiality.
- Assists with product and protocol training to surgeons, surgical personnel, audiologists, and in-house staff.
- Prepare and submit reports as required by Envoy Medical Management and other regulatory agencies.
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences, engineering, or business management
- At least 5 years health care marketing or sales experience, including field engagement and relationship building, and clinical or surgical support
- Operating Room experience and / or clinical background helpful
- Demonstrable understanding or ability to learn basic engineering principals
- Demonstrated ability to influence and manage a patient-centric environment
- Proven territory management skills
- Must have a demonstrated ability to promote services and concepts
- Demonstrated effective organizational and communication skills are required, as well as the ability to work as directed
- Strong understanding of patient needs
- Analytical skills (practice assessment)
- Presentation skills, public speaking
- Proven negotiating skills
- Effective interpersonal communication skills
- Prior health care industry experience (ENT or Audiology preferred)
- Master’s degree in marketing, business management, emphasis on health care marketing preferred
Indeed - 14 months ago