Eos Cca Employee Reviews in United States

good place
Costumer Service rep/ Bill Collector (Former Employee) –  Norwell, MAApril 13, 2016
room for growth people are very helpful and care about employees not to much pressure to perform big company with lots of parking
Makes you a hard worker
collector (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJanuary 4, 2016
typical day at work is very stressful with un-obtainable goals, managers down your back about call stats while they do nothing- The bonus structure is rigged (seems like) and once goals are began to met, the goals are raised....The pay is terrible and you don't get paid more to move up in tiers.... accounts are super old and can barely be liquidated-Just not a very fun environment. They have managers there that should not be management. The only thing good about the job is that it does make you a harder/better worker else where once gone- And everyone there is on sometype of drug.
Pros
you will love the bonus checks
no room for advancement
Collections Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 11, 2015
This job is mentally draining and not worth it with such a low pay grade. They don't provide room to grow within the company.
its collection
Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Norwell, MADecember 9, 2015
Environment is difficult given the nature of the job. The job itself isn't bad, its the people you have to call. One downside is the automatic dialer, it makes to difficult to let things go after a call ends if you have no time to collect you thoughts.
work hard get rewarded
COLLECTION SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 3, 2015
Fun work environment and always giving away rewards, I enjoyed the people they were very down to earth.This is a great entry level position and you can learn a lot.
Excellent
Collections Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Denver, CODecember 2, 2015
This was first Collection I worked for, I was nervous walking in. But my manager for Sallie mae walked me through every part of becoming a great collector. And thats exactly what I became. I highly recommend this company.
Forgetaboutit
Collector (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CADecember 2, 2015
Dead end collections on overworked accounts. Productivity is the only concern. Quantity not quality. Save yourself stress an aggravation. Ugh!
Cons
Busy work enviroment, Long hours sitting.
Unit Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 27, 2015
Our day consist of talking on the phone all day long. We follow up with prospects that may be interested in setting up a voluntary payment. Skip trace borrowers that are in default in order to make them aware of the debt. Negotiate payments.
I've learned many things with EOS-CCA, For example came from having no knowledge on skip tracing to being one of the best skip tracer in the offrice, training other employees how to do it. I've been promoted to Tier 1 the first year which are large accounts that borrowers owe, learned how to collect on these. As well as I got promoted to Unit supervisor and kept this position since.
Hardest part of our job is dealing with irrate borrowers. Everyday we deal with harsh borrowers that dont want to pay that could get pretty mean with you, toughest part is not to take things personal. You have to have thick skin to deal with different people on the phone.
The most I enjoy at our job is working with my coworkers. Sometimes you need a bit of a distraction after all the calls you make.
productive
Customer care acct manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 9, 2015
great place to work,,, first collections job, easy job, call center enviorment,,,great management team,, a lot of growth in company
Stressful
Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Norwell, MAJuly 14, 2015
As a collector you were responsible for making at least 200 calls a day (manual). If you did manage to meet your goal for the month and receive bonus on a regular basis they would increase the goal exponentially till you were eventually down to the base pay of $11.00 an hour and they do not offer raises, holiday bonuses, or overtime. I've actually had a manager on more than one occasion manually remove additional time over 40/hrs, time spent on the floor working,. I find they had unrealistic expectations for such low pay and taxing hours which include two saturdays a month. The management were extremely unprofessional, imagine your entire department being told at the daily meeting that you are all expendable and "If you don't like it quit there is the door, there are plenty of people willing and able to take your place". This was very much part of the culture of the company as they have a constant revolving door of employees and I can honestly say that after working there for five years I could literally count the people in my department that were working at the time I started.
Pros
If you need money bad, it's a check
Cons
Everything else
A very competitive work place
Rehab Verifier/Garnishment Specialist & Monitor (Former Employee) –  Norwell, MAJune 26, 2015
A typical and every day thing was collecting on student loans. This job not only made me a stronger person in my own life but it also made me a great communicator. Having to say just the right thing and be convincible to a person who owes thousands of dollars and based off their income, it would take years to pay off, to get onto a payment plan. Which happened to be the hardest part of the job.
Pros
Great opportunity for bonus
Cons
Overall a Company that sucks the life right out of you!
Financial Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Norwell, MAJune 9, 2015
Way too many hours with not enough income to encourage keeping it. As a collection agency you are continuously on the phone with a headset collecting thousands of dollars for a company that does not pay well for their employees. Not only do they want you to come in at 8 in the morning and leave at 5 pm this company actually wants their employees to work on the weekends every other Saturday as if it wasn't enough that your putting in a 45 hr week! They are so cheap that they want you to put in your own lunch hour! It's so pathetic ...pay right EOS!!!
Pros
Lots of hours
Cons
Too many hours, low wage
Excelente Job !!
Collector (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJune 1, 2015
Make call and receive call from people who have inquieres with debts
Make negotiation and have better communication
co waorkers are great
too much stress!!!
commisions and benefits
Pros
9-5 and very good enviroment
Cons
work saturday morning and night
Boring Job
Collection Specialist (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXMay 26, 2015
This is not a good company in my opinion to work for. They lie of top to get you through the door. Once you become employeed with them you begin to see what the job is all about. You are calling people that owe on deliquency account and trying to collect money. You seat in your seat all day until breaks and lunch.
Pros
We don't have to clock out for lunch.
Cons
The Insurance is ho high you can't afford it.
A decent job for starters
Collections/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tinley Park, ILMay 10, 2015
Management is lazy. The co-workers are young and immature. The hardest part of the job is not getting paid enough with NO raises.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Not getting paid enough and the dress code was ridiculous
favoritism and bad management
Bill Collector/Collection Specialist (Current Employee) –  Norwell, MAMarch 28, 2015
By far the worst management I've ever seen!!!!!!! Every manager has their own favorite employee that they favor over others.
Pros
co workers are great
Cons
ok pay, healthcare is too high and no sick days
working at EOS CCA was a great opportunity. i learned alot about being professional
Financial Advisor (Former Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 17, 2015
Working at EOS CCA was an opportunity. I learned allot about how to be professional, about patience and good work ethics.
Pros
1 hour long lunches
Cons
health benefits
Good but not the right fit
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 27, 2015
It was overall a good experience. There were just some things the management staff and I agree on. In general, my coworkers were fantastic. It was a great place to start experience in the collections aspect of the company but there was an unfortunate time where the advancement stops.
n/a
Collections Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 13, 2014
Company was more focused on the bottom line rather than the employees.
very bad management
Debt Collector (Former Employee) –  denver coSeptember 8, 2014
great co workers, horrible management
typical day at work was getting yelled at
I learned a lot about collections.
I enjoyed when we weren't getting yelled at and I felt comfortable working there

2.9