EOS Fitness Employee Reviews

good place to work
LEAD PERSONAL TRAINER (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 27, 2017
Great model for a fitness center
plenty of room for promotions
new locations coming soon so a lot of room for advancement
A lot of support for employee
Pros
Great people
Cons
Unorganized
Like my job
Group Fitness Instructor (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 25, 2017
Like my supervisor, love teaching group X. Management has always been very helpful. The patrons seem to benefit greatly from the classes they take. All other employees have always been extremely friendly and easy to get along with.
Fast paced, fun environment,
Front Desk/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 16, 2017
A typical day at my job would start off very smooth management is great and help a lot. I greet guest as well as sell memberships.throughout the day it starts to kick in and i'm working by myself once the manager leaves to then I take in control of his role and mine as well.
Cons
No breaks, Not enough employee's
Wouldn't work for the company again
Child Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Avondale, AZJuly 26, 2017
Management is biased and if you're not in with management any little thing they will punish you over. I loved working there at first till I realized it's a buddy buddy type of environment and very immature and drama filled.
Pros
You meet some great people
Cons
Drama
Sink or swim, but if you kept your head on straight you can make a decent paycheck.
Assistant Fitness Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 1, 2017
EOS bought out the Golds franchise halfway through my employment. The company wasnt doing very well financially so we didnt have all the latest and greatest tech equipment (computers, machines, etc.). We had to learn how to make our very under par equipment look like bentleys to the public. The compensation plans were good for the most part, had a few bumps in the road where they made some terrible changes for a couple months but they fixed them eventually. Good company to work for if youre just looking to go in, work hard and hustle, and go home.
Pros
Develops people into hunstlers
Cons
Never got new equipment and always had to make excuses as to why things were always broken.
multiple clients and great managers
Personal Trainer & Nutrition Coach (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CA 92591June 26, 2017
I enjoyed the sales staff, good equipment and friendly front desk staff. My clients were excellent. I had flexibility with my schedule. The manager in sales is friendly and helps everyone.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Poor compensaton (wages)
Fun and fit environment
Child Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Peoria, AZJune 21, 2017
This gym facility has great employees and the management team really knows how to take care of you. What makes it more fun is taking part of the spirit days that we have during our closeout. There was nothing too difficult about the job just because I enjoyed it so much. I have learned how to be a team player and a leader at the same time.
Productive yet laid back work environment
Fitness Counselor (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZMay 11, 2017
Overall I enjoyed working at Eos, the hardest part of the job was meeting the goals of the day but as a full time position it was more than enough time to meet and or exceed them. Management was very supportive and everyone worked together with synergy. A typical day at work would be making and receiving calls inquiring about the gym, setting appointments to give tours of the gym, and using the system to communicate with members and potential members through email or text. Very straight forward and simple if you don't mind talking to different people all day.
Pros
Free gym membership
Cons
none I can think of
Motivating, easy
Childcare Attendant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 6, 2017
Eos fitness is a company where many employees either love to work there or just simply don't. They were very professional in my case. I would have loved to stay but the pay wasn't enough.
Pros
free work outs
Cons
no benefits, little pay
fun place to work
Front desk assistant (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZApril 6, 2017
I enjoyed working here partially because I was given a free membership for the gym. I loved the people I worked with. I loved going to work everyday also.
Healthy atmosphere for a first job
Club Staff (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJanuary 15, 2017
EOS is a great atmosphere to be in for people who are in to fitness. A typical day involves checking in people and greeting them. I learned a lot about how to deal with customers.
Pros
easy beginning job
Cons
repetitive days
Fun work place
Front Desk Associate (Current Employee) –  Avondale, AZJanuary 6, 2017
Having good management makes going to work enjoyable for all. There are always good vibes and no one makes the job stressful
fun workplace
Front desk representative (Former Employee) –  Palm Springs, CAJanuary 4, 2017
I enjoyed working with the staff, they were very nice and useful since the beginning. I would say the hardest part of the job was doing 1,000 things at once but it's doable.
A workplace with good vibes
Child Care Attendant (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 4, 2016
I enjoying working with the people that I work with. The environment is very friendly and actually makes you excited to go to work every day. I would very much recommend working here.
review of my experience as lead group fitness instructor
Group Fitness Instructor/Personal Trainer (Former Employee) –  Avondale, AZDecember 4, 2016
I enjoyed working with all the instructors at The Avondale Location. The Group Fitness manager Phil Donnely who overseas 8 EOS GX facilities is a true gem to work with.
My time at EOS Fitness
Personal Trainer (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZAugust 30, 2016
I enjoyed my time at EOS Fitness, I left due to a management change. I did not feel that I had the support to be successful at this company. I asked to be able to transfer locations and was denied, but another co-worker of mine was able too. I loved my clients, they were my driving force to continue to work for this company because I loved training them and helping them reach their goals. The worst part about leaving was not being able to work with my clients anymore.
Work place summary
Front desk receptionist (Current Employee) –  North Las Vegas, NVMay 9, 2016
Shift running from 2-10 pm typically starts off with opening and counting my cash drawer then filling out all of the paper work needed for my shift. Through out my shift I handle customer services issues and answering calls for my managers.
Pros
free gym membership
Cons
salary, very low chance of receiving promotions
EOS Fitness
Front Desk / Fitness Consultant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 5, 2016
I loved working here. I have a passion for helping people change their lives through fitness.

A typical day was answering phones, touring guests, and selling personal training and memberships.
Pros
Great staff
Benefits
Great people and love the free membership you get as an employee.
Childcare Attendant (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZApril 22, 2016
Working here has woke my lazy side up for sure but still have not really utilized the whole gym. Other than the time going pretty slowly when there is no kids to watch this position is great for a student or someone very patient.
Pros
The best work uniform, use of gym, people.
Cons
Not much to do when there are no children in kids club. Pay is not going to make ya rich.
Fun work place
Fitness Counselor (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVFebruary 7, 2016
Loved working there. Job is fast pace, but a good work environment. Management are a good group of people. Was exited to go to work every day.
Pros
Commission
Cons
Min Wage Hourly

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EOS Fitness. Our community is ready to answer.