EOS USA Employee Reviews

High volume dedicated individuals
Collection Agent (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYApril 28, 2017
Extremely good communication and training with this company. Management and supervisors in almost constant communication and direction with other employees to ensure top results.
Bad ownership
Collection specialist (Former Employee) –  Denver, COApril 23, 2017
Bad ownership and very poor management and benefits. They never cared for their employees and were always very rude and mean to their customers. They were only out for money
Pros
Cons
The entire compkany
A productive, fast paced environment
Senior Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Norwell, MAApril 12, 2017
On a typical day as a developer at EOS you are communicating with quality assurance personnel, management, operations and other developers as needed to complete IT requests, attending conference calls, and of course doing lots of coding / debugging.

In my time at EOS, I learned and applied a great deal about various microsoft / .NET / database technologies.

I also became part of a very friendly, extended family of people who had all been working together for a long time and had a very comfortable working relationship.

Best part of the job: the other developers, rest of the I/T dept, and the extended EOS "family". Also the telecommuting.

Worst part of the job: when you're telecommuting there really is no "worst part" of the job, as long as you have the discipline and focus.
Pros
Telecommuting, good benefits, cool people
not a good supporter of employee needs
Customer service representative (Current Employee) –  Homewood, ILApril 1, 2017
did not support coworkers and everyone speaking ill of others. also cultivated a culture of negativity and would not listen to employees concerns or needs. 17500 halsted in homewood il
Company laid off original office
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Novato, CAMarch 31, 2017
I do not have good things to say about this company because they laid off the original office that started this company. I was laid off and did not have a good experience.
Productive and busy work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 31, 2017
Responsible for acquiring reparations for debts owed to a company or individual. Receives and post payments to accounts, monitors overdue accounts, and collects debt. Maintains files on the financial status of customer accounts.
Great job for personal growth.
Collection Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 30, 2017
I was hired with no collection experience but I did have customer service experience, and now I am a top collector in my department. They tend to switch you around if they see you aren't successful in your current department so they do give you enough chances before firing you. Seems management has their favorites and least favorites. Always changes with company rules, additions, even seating. Co workers are great and friendly always there to help one another. The higher position managers can be rude when asking for help.
Pros
You can chose 30 min or 1 hour lunches. They aren't going to cheat you out of your hours worked.
Cons
Very particular on paying bonuses
OK place to work
Manager (Current Employee) –  Norwell, MAMarch 25, 2017
This place has its ups and downs. On one hand I have had opportunity but on the other I have had to contend with strong minded individuals who believe in dictatorship over collaboration. The company has a revolving door and they do not do a good job to invest in their employees. There is no motivation to work here.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Management, Culture
Horrible company
Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 23, 2017
They lie to you to get you in the door and once you're you're screwed! They also refused to put me my bonus that I earned. If I could give 0 stars I would
Worst call center I've ever worked in
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Somerset, KYMarch 21, 2017
My experience at EOS-CCA was terrible. I was hired on and given no onboarding as a member of management - basically had to figure out their particular brand along the way. There were four people in particular who made the working of the center terrible: the trainer, the quality manager, the operations manager, and the director. They were very political, asking what party affiliation you belonged to, how you identified, who you felt should win the presidential election, etc. I did not like the hours, nor the unobtainable collection goals on bad files from the client. The client and our call center were both incredibly disorganized. When asking for help, the terrible four were never available.

I would never suggest anyone take up this job. Working fast food would be preferable.
Pros
Hour lunches
Cons
Pay, support from management, training, onboarding, rotating hours
Review
Collector I (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 23, 2017
It is honestly an Okay job. Everyone is pair in differnt teams with different comapnies to be collecting from. There is alot of encouragment to get to the bonus goal. Except the boss is a bit Rude.
Staff has bullied differnt workers and unfortunately no one does anyhthing about it.
work envirmorment
OFFICE ASSISTANT/COLLECTION REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Norwell, MAJanuary 19, 2017
Typical day at work would be making outbound and receiving inbound calls. Dealing with pleasant and unpleasant people. Note each account appropriately
Pros
1 hour lunch break
Cons
a lot of negative people, not a friendly envirorment
EOS Disappointment
Navient Contract Manager (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJanuary 17, 2017
EOS can be a great place to work and grow. Unfortunate short sighted upper mangement has done exactly the opposite to make that true. Upper manage ment's negligence of profitable clients due to lack of understanding and no ambition to try to understand.
Bad Experience
Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJanuary 5, 2017
My personal experience with them was not a good one. They had goals that were largely not achievable so the commission was rarely seen even by the best employees. There were only a few people who ever made bonus. They also had a lot of lay offs while I was there. Not a great place to work in my opinion.
good pay and great people to work with
Collections Specialist (Current Employee) –  Somerset, KYDecember 26, 2016
you get some good calls and some bad, but just try to work with people. Co-workers treat each other like family. The hardest part of the job is receiving repeated phone calls every now and then. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping people with their needs.
competitive workplace great oppurtunity for gaining capital
Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Norwell, MADecember 22, 2016
EOS CCA prepared me for servicing customers in their worst situations. Faced paced goal driven environment kept me focused on obtaining monthly goals.
Pros
bonuses, great management
Cons
benefits, longevity
Growing company
Senior Debt Recovery Manager (Former Employee) –  Norwell, MANovember 16, 2016
Growth potential on a professional and personal level.

The same as every corporation the culture changes direction dependent on corporate leadership.
Pros
Good experience builder
Cons
Frequent hierarchy changes.
Worst company and managers to work for... RUN!!!
Collector Specialist (Former Employee) –  Norwell, MAOctober 6, 2016
If you ever get a call from this company to offer you a job. Just hang up the phone on them. Worst company and mangers to work for. Just try it!!!!!!!
Pros
can't think of anything
Cons
Managers, work environment, favoritism, over work you, no place to move up to, too much brown noising, force you to do things you know is wrong, I could go on for hours..
Collector (Current Employee) –  Norwell, MASeptember 1, 2016
Excellent training. Professional environment. Friendly family oriented business. I have learned a lot & have made many lifetime friends. It has been a wonderful experience.
Pros
Safe work environment
Cons
Compensation is nt up to par
great place to work
Collector (Current Employee) –  Norwell, MAAugust 23, 2016
I have worked at EOS CCA for over 9 years. A typical day starts at 8AM. I call debtors to either remind them of upcoming payment already on file or get a payment for the month, At times I need to recover a declined payment. Everything I do is noted on the computer. I work in a very professional environment. Focus is a must. It is a great feeling to help these debtors come to a resolution regarding their debt. I take pride in my work.
My coworkers are terrific. We work as a team. The hardest part of my job is consistently hitting goal. I love the challenge,.
Pros
great people
Cons
Mandatory work 2 nights per week & 2 Saturdays per month

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EOS USA. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9