ep energy

ep energy Employer Reviews

Good company to work for
Engineer (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 4, 2014
Pros: great pay
Pay is great and people are great to work with.
Very profit oriented.
Changing environment
Senior Communications Specialist (Former Employee), Houston, TexasApril 17, 2014
Pros: good salary
Cons: constant layoffs
EP Energy continues to overcome the aftermath of being purchased by Kinder-Morgan.
Great learning experience
IT Intern (Current Employee), Houston, TXApril 3, 2014
I have learned alot working at EP. It is a good company overall.
the employees are awesome to work with
Associate Analyst - Security Admin (Former Employee), Houston TexasMarch 28, 2014
Great place to work; coworkers are team players.
Stressful is always try to meet goals, it hard to make mgmt. happy
Great co-workers.
Sr. Engineering Tech (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 16, 2013
Pros: good working environment.
I enjoyed the position I was in as an Sr. Engineering Tech.

I worked on a variety of reports that differed everyday. I was given opportunities to learn new software packages and computer based training.

My fellow co-workers were the best. It is hard to find a company where you have so many different personalities, but we all seemed to get along and – more... the willingness of others to help others with sending pieces of information needed or sharing their knowledge was most valuable.

The hardest part of the job was trying to get information to complete reports in a timely fashion. Sometimes acquiring the correct information from various individuals when you are on a deadline and matching those numbers with other provided numbers supplied by other individuals in different departments was the most difficult.

The most enjoyable part of my job was learning the various software and working with a great group of individuals. – less
Fun place to work
Managing Consultant-Master Black Belt (Current Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 10, 2013
Very aggressive and innovative. Very good for work life balance
Productive and fun place to work
Human Resource Consultant (contract) (Current Employee), Houston, TexasDecember 9, 2012
Productive and fun place to work. Everyone is nice and helpful.
Company and Leadership are great...HR is not
Human Resources (Current Employee), Houston, TXDecember 6, 2012
Pros: excellent pay and bonus structure
Cons: company is reducing benefits such as medical, leave, etc. due to recent shift to reducing costs.
The company is great and the leadership is awesome. However, I would not recommend working in the company's HR department. There are power struggles among the inexperienced young, female leaders and the interaction between their areas is non-existent. Upper management is aware of this, but turns a blind eye to this behavior. In addition, the company – more... is making changes to it's once great benefits, making this company just another cost-focused organization. Perhaps this is due to the company now being owned by private equity firms? The future is uncertain at this company and the outlook is bleak. – less

About ep energy

We are committed to being the E&P industry leader known for: Extraordinary People. Attracting, developing, and retaining the – Read more