EP Minerals

EP Minerals United States Employee Reviews

Outstanding Atmosphere and personel
Heavy Equipment Diesel Technician (Current Employee), Fernley, NvMarch 2, 2015
Pros: atmosphere, co-workers, job duties.
Cons: pay
I am currently an employee of Ep minerals and I absolutely love my career. Everyday I am faced with a new challenge or obstacle I have to overcome. The people I work with day in and day out are outstanding people including management. I currently have a manager which he'd prefer me to say a "guidance councilor" which has pushed me to achieve my higher goals and has had a huge hand in my progression to be the best Heavy Equipment Technician that i will achieve. I take great pride in my work even when it has no pay out. I will achieve and make a name for myself in Heavy Equipment and also as a Mechanic Technician in general. I have and will continue to rebuild and maintain equipment to best satisfy the oAutfits needs.
Good atmosphere and great benefits if you don't mind the location or a commute.
Jr. Process Engineer (Current Employee), Lovelock, NVNovember 1, 2012
Pros: good benefits and compensation.
Cons: location. very old plant makes it hard to upgrade to newer technology.
As a process engineer at EP Minerals, I have learned a lot about the industrial bulk handling business. My duties always involved improving process efficiency and supporting higher production rates. However, the product is very abrasive, making it very difficult and costly to get longevity out of the equipment. Along with that, the plant is very old and in desperate need of upgrading to newer technologies and data collection systems. Upgrading is slowly taking place, but must be done one step at a time in order to avoid extremely high costs at one time.
Hot dirty processing plant that has been poorly maintained and very low tech.
Electrician (Current Employee), Sparks, NVAugust 7, 2012
Pros: nice people
Cons: pay and working conditions are less than desirable.
I would not recommend working for EP !!! I am working here and looking for somewhere else to work but it is better than no job at all.

About EP Minerals

EP Minerals started operations in Nevada in 1945 and has grown to become a worldwide leader in diatomaceous earth (DE) filter – Read more