**************java and Junit and Selenium******************
Job Title: Senior QA Engineer
Location: Foster city, CA
Duration: 1+years Contract
Senior QA Engineer .
The Senior Quality Assurance Engineer – Risk Solutions will be part of the Enterprise QA team that is working on innovative and cutting edge Web technologies. It is an opportunity to learn, lead and implement the authorization and settlement process of ePayments/eCommerce business and apply validation techniques to deliver a high quality transaction processing system. CyberSource uses the Agile methodology, which presents a fast paced and dynamic environment for rapid growth and wide experience.
- Experience writing and executing detailed test cases, test plans and test design documents.
- Experience using data driven tests to validate API calls in large J2EE n-tier architectures.
- Must have experience with Perl and/or Shell scripting.
- Experience using test automation tools like Junit and Selenium is a must.
- Must have experience in debugging and troubleshooting problems in Linux/Unix based application servers such as JBoss, Tomcat, WebSphere environments.
- Proficiency in a technical capacity and quality methodology/process/techniques in order to provide guidance and leadership to junior team members is required.
- Experience with SOA and testing component-based architecture is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge and experience on Continuous Integration is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience testing in an AGILE development methodology is a plus.
- Proactive and strong communications; and ability to work well across teams.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Having financial test background in fraud or payments or security related arenas is a PLUS.