Job Title: Senior Director, Business Development
Employer: EPAM SYSTEMS, INC.
Employment Location: One Coca Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA, 30313, County: Fulton.
Work Schedule: 9 am - 5 pm (Mon. - Fri.).
Travel Requirements: Not required.
Minimum Education Required: Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.), Bachelor's in Engineering.
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision plans, 401K, life insurance, phone reimbursement, corporate discounts, etc.
Special Requirements: SAP, Customer Relationship Management, Business Intelligence.
Organization URL: http://www.epam.com
- Supporting and leading global sales efforts for various Solutions groups;
- Managing and growing EPAM client accounts including P&L in North America and Europe; driving application development deliverables;
- Creating and managing product deployment strategies for customers;
- Creating strategic operational plans utilizing the following areas: SAP, Customer Relationship Management, Business Intelligence, Online Sales and Loyalty Programs;
- Managing the teams of software engineers and business analysts offshore and onsite;
- Managing the Solutions Product Development Strategy by engaging in research, market studies and customer interviews;
- Providing strategic direction to internal and external customers.
Submit Resumes to:
Recruitment and Employment Office
EPAM SYSTEMS, INC
Attn: Job Ref#: EPA16253
P.O. Box 56625
Atlanta, GA 30343