Epam Systems Employee Reviews

What you learned
Technical project Manager/Solution Architect (Current Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAOctober 20, 2015
All these experience of 16 yrs i had met many people and learnt many new things and had got to a stage of handle team individually and very happy to have a bright carrier
Pros
health
Cons
one should take of his body also
Great People - Great Experience
Inside Sales Director (Current Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAJanuary 21, 2013
Alliance has helped me fine tune my inside sales skills in the last six months. I have worked on some challenging campaigns pitching directly to VPs and Directors in Quality Assurance/Development for major Insurance and Healthcare firms. The management team is very helpful. I have been able to work at my speed and earn the trust of management to accomplish my tasks.
Pros
friendly staff, great learning experience, growing company
Great teams to work with
Technical Architect (Current Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAJuly 24, 2015
Hard work is recognized here. Sincere efforts will always be noticed and thorough support will be provided to improve the individual's professional career.
Work
VP, Consulting Services (Midwest-region) (Current Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILMarch 12, 2014
- Love adding value to customers and having a positive impact with our people to our customers and their business
- Looking forward to working in an organization to improve market share and increase customer satisfaction