EPC Employee Reviews

I would not recommend working here
Operator (Former Employee) –  Marysville, MIMarch 24, 2017
Management does not know how to treat their employees, the worst place i have ever worked. People do drugs while on the job. Management yells and scrutinize their employees.
Cons
paid every 2 weeks, bad management, drug infested
A decent place to work
Audit Processor (Former Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOFebruary 8, 2017
Epc was a good place to work but did have some forms of nepotism there since it was a family owned and operated business so moving up was a little difficult since they picked family and family friends first. When you were able to move up it was hard to fight for pay but if you made a good case as to why you deserve the raise they will work with you. I learned a lot there because of my own need for knowledge and wanting to find a place to advance i enjoyed the job and the people there and that everyone was properly trained.
fast paced and enjoyable enviroment
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Kalona, IAJanuary 22, 2017
I would open the restaurant and do my (opening checklist). When customers started to arrive I would wait on them and take orders, and at the end of my shift I would do my (end of shift checklist). I learned how to do fast paced multitasking, How to be able to pay attention to details, my surroundings. I enhanced my customers service skills. I thought hardest part was being able to remember customers (more than two tables) request for refills, ice cream flavors or bring the to go boxes, once I got the hang of things I had hardly any problems. My manager was very helpful, encouraging, and flexible and willing to help in any way she could. I enjoyed the customers and the fast paced mostly.
Pros
Great Customer Service, free ice cream, soda and discounted food
Cons
No benefits No heathcare and sometimes rude customers
work environment is average.
Material handler/ operater (Current Employee) –  Grinnell, IANovember 10, 2016
Good work environment. Underatanding staff. Room for advancment in the company. Clean environment. Starting pay is more than minimum wage.
Wouldn't recommend
Quality Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Grinnell, IANovember 6, 2016
I have advanced fairly quickly at EPC. I was an operator for around 3-4 months and have advanced to the top of Quality with in 3 1/2 years. The hardest part about doing quality there is upper management over riding quality and not training operators or holding anyone accountable.
Pros
Work Hours
Cons
Unclean, unsanitary, alot of safety issues that don't get addressed
Good work place..
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Leeds, ALOctober 17, 2016
I liked working there but the mangment was not all that good. But in all a good work place. I trained other employee s . I also was about helping anyone who needed it. I was machine operator.
Pros
Great work place.
Cons
Not great with mangmeant..
Not a bad factory to work for
Operator (Former Employee) –  Grinnell, IASeptember 12, 2016
Flexible hrs, friendly environment . some overtime.. I was competently trained and enjoyed working on my own. Liked the commarradory .
Pros
flexible hrs ft- pt
Cons
short handed and somewhat unorganized at times
Enjoy working erviorment
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Kalona, IAJuly 11, 2016
I have enjoyed learn all the things I have learned so far. I would to further my career with EPC in a supervisory position.
Forkturck Operator (Former Employee) –  Kalona, IAJune 9, 2016
I don't want to right a review for this company. Just do to I haven't worked there over 3 years. it wont be fair for the company
Shady work ahead
Lead Help Desk Technician (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 20, 2016
Their RFID Work was ok but it was the funding to the projects and all the revolving doors of workers.

not steady work.

a good starting point but don't plan to stay long.
EPC is an amazing Startup to work at.
Director-Global Projects (Current Employee) –  Pennsylvania, USAMay 17, 2016
EPC is an amazing place where every idea is valued, open timing office culture, paperless office and e-Procurement which not only save time but also no time wastage.
Customer interaction is easy and people can take responsibility by themselves. Amazing salary.
Pros
Enormous.
Cons
Its an small start-up
productive and stable place to work
PROCESSOR (Current Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOMay 11, 2016
EPC is a good place to work / working with different computers ,laptops and printers etc.broaden my knowledge of IT equipment.
Pros
nice benefit packages
Cons
they are relocating
good place to work
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  MichiganMay 11, 2016
fast paced assembly line work. you stay busy all day. I learned a lot. overall its a nice place to work at just looking to move on.
warehouse
Quality Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCApril 2, 2016
job is great, no ac in work area but fans are provided. have own work area but avoid giving personal information to co-worker. facility manager is lazy and racist. just stay to yourself, work hard, and keep all documentations. benefits/pay is great
Pros
weekends off
Cons
better management
Fun workplace. Made lots of friends.
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Owensboro, KYFebruary 27, 2016
Distributed plastic car parts worldwide.
Checked for faulty car parts before distribution.
Very fun workplace and made lots of friends.
Enjoyed the people very much and loved my co workers.
Pros
Fun and interesting work.
Cons
Was forced to work nights. Didn't work well with my home life.
not a good place to work its like a dead end job
shipping (Current Employee) –  Grinnell, IAFebruary 13, 2016
to many people telling u what to do an the first shift supervisor is sexist an raciest an u cant talk to her with out her giving you a mean look
getting fast
operating (Former Employee) –  Marysville, MIJanuary 25, 2016
It was nice until I did something wrong I guess. I got fast at what I did, picking up hot pieces and scarping the flash off of them and putting them away.
Wonderful Company to work for.
Driver (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 3, 2015
This job was great. Get to travel a lot. Stay in Hotels across different states with great per diam to use. Great incentive pay on top of hourly wages. Quarterly bonus kickbacks. Management is always willing to work with your family needs. Great Health Care and Life Ins. plans, Vacation time, sick time, PTO, and paid vacations as well as 401(K) price matching plans. Can't say enough great things about this company.
Pros
Incentive pay, paid vacation, PTO, Sick days. Price matching 401(K) plans, Life Ins. Holliday pay. Travel, Per diam, quarterly kickbacks.
Cons
Week long traveling.
It was a nice environment to work in.
Machinist (Former Employee) –  Elkhart, INOctober 30, 2015
Nice people, good trainers, decent management, i learned how to setup and do my own maintenance. only problem i had the management had a problem placing people at a home machine. constantly moving from machine to machine daily. I learned plenty of machine iq.
Great co- wokrers
Shipping Receiving Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 7, 2015
I was crossed train in many departments. I feel like all the employees here was very professional and Management did a good job hiring good people to work with.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EPC. Our community is ready to answer.