ePeople Healthcare Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Horrid company
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Sewickley, PAMarch 25, 2016
I worked in the epeople office as a recruiter. Their practices are unethical and the management is a joke. Our team was taken into a room and screamed at like we were not even human. I've never been treated so poorly at a job in my life. It was so bad that I just got up and walked out and never went back. I would not recommend working for them in any capacity. It sickens me to know that they will make a dollar off of anyone.
not recomended
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  DuBois, PAApril 26, 2016
When I first started with this agency, they sent me places. They paid on time. They did everything a normal agency did. For about a month. After that, the recruiters would always call to update my information but when I would ask them if there were any available places to work they would say no. Seems like they wanted to keep their employment rate going without giving employment??!
Pros
Cons
No placement
My recruiter should have tried more
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  pittsburgh paJuly 6, 2015
Epeople is not a good temp agency. I'd recommend that you try another. Yes they get paid to staff you, but from my experience with only working with them for a few months it has not been too great! They dont listen or cater to your needs becuase they are ALL ABOUT THE CLIENT and not they EMPLOYEE which is sad. My first temp assignment took 4 weeks and it wasnt anything close to what my degree will be in. I worked for a terrible company through epeople. I feel as if they only contract with certain companies. The level of communication is very poor( unless its regarding your time sheet of course). I only worked for a few months and thank god he blessed with me something else! Because only he knows how long id be waiting on epeople for my "next" placement!!

The pay should start off at $13. Although it wasnt a pleasent journey for me im still blessed and thank God because it was a job that helped pay my bills. More needs to be done though. Do your research!!!!!
Pros
weekly pay! raise offer if you do a great job!
Cons
$11.50 an hr, poor communication, low pay, waiting period, no benefits, not for the employee for the CLIENT!!
Work enviroment at times could be disorganized
LPN (Former Employee) –  Sewickley, PAOctober 29, 2015
Assignments were within scope of practice, however at times company appeared more interested in self than clientele or staff.
Okay
Temp Verification Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Sewickley, PAOctober 18, 2012
EPeople is an okay temp service but if you need a job right then and there it takes them time to find something and also they have no benefits, you have to get them from insurance brokers which costs more.
Pros
start a job without an interview, direct deposit is instant
Cons
no benefits, long waiting period for job
Staff agency the schedules RNs to needed facilities.
nurse (Current Employee) –  pittburgh, paJanuary 2, 2013
The company is a travel agency that schedules RNs to needed facilites that need help. They are inconsistent with hours and time.
Pros
great compensation
Cons
no benefits or consistent hours
Staffing CO for Nurses
LPN (Former Employee) –  Sewickley, PAMarch 27, 2014
Placed in places that was short on staff, pay was good but not alot of work offered. No benefits included.
Worst employers Ive ever had
Nursing assistant (Former Employee) –  Sweickely, PAFebruary 26, 2012
I worked here for a year and had to deal with the unprofessionalism. They ever paid me for overtime i did and missed an entire weeks worth of pay because the time "wasnt approved" then lost my time sheet.They treat anyone of color like garbage and talk down to the nursing assistants like they are nothing. by far the most racist place i have ever worked for.
Pros
variety
Cons
everything else, racist, unprofessional, cut pay

Comment – December 31, 1969

ePeople Healthcare strives to exceed the expectations of it's employees and clients each and every day. We have policies and procedures in place to ensure a workplace that is supportive, sound, and just in all its dealings with staff members, clients and prospects. We encourage our employees to bring concerns to our attention, and endeavor to resolve every matter to a satisfactory solution for all parties involved.

Excellent place to work
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PADecember 11, 2012
The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Day to day I would do typical nurse aid duties. Assisting with bathing, feeding, dressing, wheelchair transfers, ensuring that rooms remained cleaned, etc. The most enjoyable part of the job was making a difference in someones life even if only in the smallest measure.
Pros
weekly pay, free lunch

2.4