Epic Health Services was founded in 2001 and is a leading provider of pediatric and adult care services, including skilled nursing, therapy, personal care and behavioral health nursing. Our mission is to provide medically fragile children and others in need with the highest quality home health care, delivering it with compassion and extraordinary client service, to enhance the quality of life of our patients and their families.
At Epic, several core beliefs drive everything that we do:
- The patient always comes first.
- Our patients are our family.
- The best people, the best practices, and the best systems lead to Epic care for those we serve.
- We can do well by doing right by each and every child, adult, and family we serve.
Our values underscore our unwavering commitment to providing the highest quality care possible. At Epic, we value:
- Living up to our promises
- Doing “whatever it takes” on behalf of our patients
- The trust families place in us when we care for their loved ones
- The medical professionals who share our values and partner with us to provide a continuum of care to our patients
- Happy patients, happy families, and normalcy in the home
All of this, working together, is why we hire the top talent in the marketplace, as well as provide our team members with ongoing opportunities for specialized training and career growth.
If you are a dedicated, compassionate health care professional seeking a rewarding career, Epic is the place for you! – less
56 salaries reported
$58,833 per year
43 salaries reported
$54,461 per year
13 salaries reported
$47,077 per year