Epic Management Employee Reviews

Provider Relations clerk, Registration (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAAugust 29, 2017
Busy, met new friends and great co-workers as a team. Had the chance to learn more . I really enjoyed the day to day having the contact with patients and my responsibilities. My Supervisor was very Fair and a Great person to work for..
Pros
experience
Cons
pay rate not very well
Job was easy & basic registration & appointments
Registration Clerk (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, CAAugust 21, 2017
I didn't mind the job at all it was the management that was absolutely horrible! They have zero communication skills or education! Work environment was hostile at one time i chose to leave the company because of this! They also give occurrences when you call in sick one time after the 3rd time you are written up!
Pros
co-workers job isn't stressful
Cons
management is horrible
excellent team members
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIAugust 11, 2017
Excellent people to work with I love that company to death the very professional if you call them they call you right back to see what you need help with thumbs up
Pros
they will send you on a vacation
Cons
not at all
nice enviroment
Medical Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAAugust 7, 2017
workplace was nice to work in. people we're very nice. I enjoyed the job I was doing. I got to work alone and coordinate with doctor offices. I would like to pursue a career as claims extractor.
Disappointed
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAMay 24, 2017
I was very excited to work for this company. But being hired as a CSS float, there is no job stability. I did not get paid holidays, kin care or PTO. The training was awful for me from the start. I felt like no one wanted to be bothered. I did eventually learn new things, it was somewhat great experience, but I will never work for this company again.
Pros
Long lunch, great health benefits
Cons
Uncoordinated, rude Managment, no paid holidays, no PTO as a CSS float
Great working environment – educated, professional, innovative, responsive/responsible and diplomatic.
CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Piscataway, NJApril 21, 2017
Great working environment for Construction Professionals, majority of staff were well educated, professional, innovative, responsive/responsible and diplomatic.
Good experience.
Coding Extern (Current Employee) –  Redlands, CAApril 13, 2017
Good place to learn about HCC coding. Nice staff and good location. Lots of work it seems with all their clients. Friendly staff willing to help when you have questions.
Pros
Flexible hours.
Cons
Long commute.
Hard-working, goal oriented
Authorization Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAMarch 20, 2017
Working at Epic Management gave me all of the experience and skill set that I needed to grow as a medical assistant. Being with the company for over 4 years, it was an amazing career choice. The medical directors and staff are very down to earth and understanding.
Pros
Free lunches, Pto, growth
Cons
n/a
Best to apply somewhere else..........
Phlebotomist/CPT (Former Employee) –  Highland, CAMarch 5, 2017
Not a good company to work for! They only care about profit and not patients or employees. Loved doing my job and loved my patients, but that was the only thing that kept me there for as long as I was. I totally enjoyed drawing blood and interacting with my wonderful patients. Wish the situation had been different.
Good for a person just starting out in there career path
Risk Adjustment Coding Specialist (Current Employee) –  Redlands, CAMarch 2, 2017
The work is almost repatative. I have learned alot with EPIC they have given me tools that will help me give the best I can to a company. The management has it's issues in certain departments. The hardest part of my job is just being away form my family so much. I enjoy the investigation work I have to do to get all information needed to make the clients happy.
Ok place to work Beaver Advantage
CMA (Former Employee) –  Beaver AdvantageSeptember 13, 2016
Worked at Beaver Advantage for a short while. Did not receive proper training to work effectively. Most learning came on the job. The phones stayed ringing. Co-Workers were amazing. However I can't say the same about management. Super Visor appeared to be nice. Don't let her fool you. Management ALWAYS took credit for the hard work of others, without giving credit where credit is due. NO breaks at all. Only a lunch break.
Pros
Good Free Food
Cons
Management /supervisor horrible
Busy Workplace with little supervision
Document Specialist (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAJuly 11, 2016
Report to work and review what needed to be done for the day. organize and pull charts for the correct clinics. Do the same daily activities with little supervision.
I was part of this family for many years.
Nutrition Educator (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAJune 30, 2016
I appreciate the opportunity to have worked at EPIC Management, and while I left to be a stay-at-home mother, I would like a different setting to work in. I am looking to try other environments with different people to help in their nutrition journey.
Being An EPIC Employee
Registration Clerk Float I (Current Employee) –  Redlands, CAFebruary 28, 2016
Working at EPIC Management during my short time was a very good experience. I was able to get my foot in the door in a patient care environment which is where I ultimately intend on being in the distant future. I was able to network and make connections and relationships with adults that have a lot of life and professional experience that offered me a lot of guidance. A typical day didn't exist in this workplace because each day had its own joys and challenges but it was never short of rewarding and satisfying. I gained and strengthened a lot of my professional skills including the basics of typing, phone etiquette, independent and teamwork, and customer service for patients and other personnel. I was eager to accept new challenges and take on more responsibility. More often than not I had positive and professional relationships with almost all of my coworkers and I learned a lot about maintaining a professional environment. The hardest part about working here I think was the high stress environment and mastering time management to be as productive as possible and keep everything current and timely. The most enjoyable part was being able to offer assistance to nursing staff and patients alike that would not be able to resolve situations on their own, including finding misplaced records and helping other staff be more productive during my down time.
Pros
Good schedule, Amiable coworkers, Job Security, Room to Progress
Cons
Low Pay, Occasional Personality Conflicts
Good employees
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Redlands, CAJanuary 20, 2016
Good place to work, good emloyees, had good manager. Worked 8-5 m-f, travelled 2 days a week to banning. Had very good doctor to work for
IT Department Disfunctional
IT Contractor (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAOctober 17, 2015
IT Manager is easy going but, narcissistic. If you want to enjoy working there, you need to feed his ego on a daily basis. Job expectations are through the roof except for one person whom is his pet. He will also set you up to fail if you are not careful with what you say. The other employees are nice but quiet and keep to themselves mostly. If you want to advance in the department, you need to exceed expectations. Other employees are nice and warm.
Pros
Challenging work environment
Cons
Negative work culture
healthcare enviroment
Accounts Payable Lead (Current Employee) –  Redlands, CAOctober 1, 2015
Very quiet environment, I guess depends in the department you work in, overall good company, like any other company has its pros and cons
Good place to work depending on your co-workers
Certified Medical Assitant (Current Employee) –  Yucaipa, CAJune 8, 2015
Depending on your department and co-workers it can be a good place to work. Sometimes those who've been with company a long time complain to management about other co-worker like in high school or nit pick.
Pros
wages, hours and benefits
Cons
phone system complicated, hostile co-workers
Epic Management Nice place to work for.
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAMay 26, 2015
Epic Management is a nice place to work enjoyed working with my co-works doctors and most of all with patients. I learned a great deal and enjoyed it.
Productive, awesome placeto work!
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAMay 4, 2015
I loved this job!!!! The doctor was an exceptional doctor. Co-workers were team-players. And I was always learning something new and exciting.
Pros
Educational, Awesome work environment
Cons
Not a client like that everywhere