Epic Management Employee Reviews

Busy Workplace with little supervision
Document Specialist (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAJuly 11, 2016
Report to work and review what needed to be done for the day. organize and pull charts for the correct clinics. Do the same daily activities with little supervision.
I was part of this family for many years.
Nutrition Educator (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAJune 30, 2016
I appreciate the opportunity to have worked at EPIC Management, and while I left to be a stay-at-home mother, I would like a different setting to work in. I am looking to try other environments with different people to help in their nutrition journey.
Being An EPIC Employee
Registration Clerk Float I (Current Employee) –  Redlands, CAFebruary 28, 2016
Working at EPIC Management during my short time was a very good experience. I was able to get my foot in the door in a patient care environment which is where I ultimately intend on being in the distant future. I was able to network and make connections and relationships with adults that have a lot of life and professional experience that offered me a lot of guidance. A typical day didn't exist in this workplace because each day had its own joys and challenges but it was never short of rewarding and satisfying. I gained and strengthened a lot of my professional skills including the basics of typing, phone etiquette, independent and teamwork, and customer service for patients and other personnel. I was eager to accept new challenges and take on more responsibility. More often than not I had positive and professional relationships with almost all of my coworkers and I learned a lot about maintaining a professional environment. The hardest part about working here I think was the high stress environment and mastering time management to be as productive as possible and keep everything current and timely. The most enjoyable part was being able to offer assistance to nursing staff and patients alike that would not be able to resolve situations on their own, including finding misplaced records and helping other staff be more productive during my down time.
Pros
Good schedule, Amiable coworkers, Job Security, Room to Progress
Cons
Low Pay, Occasional Personality Conflicts
Good employees
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Redlands, CAJanuary 20, 2016
Good place to work, good emloyees, had good manager. Worked 8-5 m-f, travelled 2 days a week to banning. Had very good doctor to work for
IT Department Disfunctional
IT Contractor (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAOctober 17, 2015
IT Manager is easy going but, narcissistic. If you want to enjoy working there, you need to feed his ego on a daily basis. Job expectations are through the roof except for one person whom is his pet. He will also set you up to fail if you are not careful with what you say. The other employees are nice but quiet and keep to themselves mostly. If you want to advance in the department, you need to exceed expectations. Other employees are nice and warm.
Pros
Challenging work environment
Cons
Negative work culture
healthcare enviroment
Accounts Payable Lead (Current Employee) –  Redlands, CAOctober 1, 2015
Very quiet environment, I guess depends in the department you work in, overall good company, like any other company has its pros and cons
Good place to work depending on your co-workers
Certified Medical Assitant (Current Employee) –  Yucaipa, CAJune 8, 2015
Depending on your department and co-workers it can be a good place to work. Sometimes those who've been with company a long time complain to management about other co-worker like in high school or nit pick.
Pros
wages, hours and benefits
Cons
phone system complicated, hostile co-workers
Epic Management Nice place to work for.
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAMay 26, 2015
Epic Management is a nice place to work enjoyed working with my co-works doctors and most of all with patients. I learned a great deal and enjoyed it.
Productive, awesome placeto work!
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAMay 4, 2015
I loved this job!!!! The doctor was an exceptional doctor. Co-workers were team-players. And I was always learning something new and exciting.
Pros
Educational, Awesome work environment
Cons
Not a client like that everywhere
great place to work at, management needs improvement.
LVN Team lead (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAApril 7, 2015
I really enjoyed working with most supervisors, doctors and co-workers. As far as management I did not like nor appreciated the way the handle certain situations nor their ethics. I would recommend it, just like in every, you are there to work, not make friends for life.
Pros
great place to work at, fun, sometimes rewarding.
Cons
Management needs to improve.
Call Center Manager
Call Center Manager (Former Employee) –  San BernardinoMarch 9, 2015
Very friendly and very dedicated to members. Very open to change in Epic, but hard to change Beaver Medical Group, their main customers.
fast paced urgent care
LVN (Current Employee) –  Redlands, CANovember 14, 2013
The typical day is an array of patient flow, like a mini ER. I learn everyday being in this fast paced environment. I enjoy my co-workers, they are great team players. Hardest part of my job is making the doctors understand a nurses view. Most enjoyable pare of the job is patients and co-workers.
A good place to work and learn
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAOctober 16, 2013
Stock the rooms with needed supplies, prepare the rooms, turn on the computer and open programs needed, open the schedule, start rooming patients, a couple before the phones start ringing, open the locked cupboards, answer phone, place call on hold if a patient is waiting to be roomed, assist patients that walk in, obtain vital signs and specimens if needed before the dr goes in the room, obtain o2 sats if pt is short of breath, finger stick done if pt is diabetic, collect urine sample for possibe uti, chart vitals,schedule appointments electronically, prescription refills , prepare lab orders, referrals, submit for authorizations to outside clinics and procedures, clean the rooms, all done as needed during my 8 hour day

Good team work
Nothing is too hard to do if one has a good team work ethic
The best part of the job is taking care of the patients
Pros
JOB SECURITY, ROOM TO GROW, ALWAYS LEARNING NEW THINGS, ENJOY WORKING IN THE MEDICAL FIELD
Cons
SHORT BREAKS
Growing healthcare MSO
Utilization Management Specialist (Current Employee) –  Redlands, CAAugust 13, 2013
This is a company that is growing in the Inland Empire and signing on additional medical groups and hospitals to manage. Because of the rapid growth there is a need for additional management with experience. Current management is overwhelmed with current challenges to address any new issues.
Pros
Good benefit package
Cons
mid-to-low range in compensation
Nice place to work
MEDICAL ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Banning, CaOctober 16, 2012
I worked as a Medical Assistant. I assisted the Doctor with exams, shots, taking vital signs. I also worked the front office, with billings, calling insurance, making appointments. I worked with several doctors.
Pros
nice place to work for
Cons
too busy to take lunches

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Epic Management. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8