About EPIC Real Estate Solutions
EPIC is a growing national provider of title insurance, escrow and valuation services. We strive to provide the highest level of customer service to national banks, mortgage companies, credit unions and government agencies. Our executive management team has over 20+ years of industry experience. We are a certified woman owned business and pride ourselves on building a great team that allows for career advancement and growth. Our culture at EPIC is dedicated to providing unparalled service to our client but at the same time, making sure our staff have a great place to work. We offer tele-commuting options, flex-time hours, full medical, dental and vision benefits and 401k. Come join our team and start enjoying work.
About the Position
The primary duties are to service our clients and handle files from the curative process through the preparation of the HUD.
1. Review of Title Commitment for clearance.
2. Prepare HUD settlement statements.
3. Confirm closing dates, location, documentation, and funds due at closing with borrowers.
4. Secure lender approval of loan closing documents.
5. Responsible for closing documents in accordance with state requirements and client instructions.
6. Review Work In Progress report to ensure completion.
7. Address inquiries from clients, borrowers, agents and internal staff professionally and in a timely manner.
8. Maintain open communication with clients, team members and team leader.
9. All other duties assigned by management.
1 to 3 Years Prior Experience in Related Industry - REO Asset Management Experience and Mortgage Lending Experience accepted!
1. Ability to resolve and identify conflict issues effectively.
2. Ability to read title and closing notes with clear understanding.
3. Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
4. Ability to meet timeframes of task assignments by customer.
5. Sense of urgency and communicating closing requirements and timelines to multi-state facilities closing teams and Brokers.
6. Ability to work in a paperless environment and maintain detailed tracking information in workflow.
7. Effective Communication Skills both verbally and through correspondence.
8. Attention to detail